Degradation

baldwin

6 hours ago, boy4you said:

I was degraded one year at Folsom Street. I was put on my knees naked and used as a urinal. A device was attached to my mouth and people would come by piss into it or my face. 

My ex loved making me his dog on leash.  He would parade me.  I really didn't mind until he expected me to lift my leg to piss.  That was really difficult.

• Like 3

On 3/22/2021 at 3:54 PM, baldwin said:

Does anyone else enjoy degradation as a bottom like I do?  I enjoy being called names as I am cocksucking or being bred.

I absolutely love it it’s an extremely huge turn on for me. I have been teased most of my life since I was very young for being somewhat feminine. After I lost my virginity it was a free for all. This bully that lived on my block caught me riding my bike in the woods and began calling me a faggot, asking me if I was out there secretly sucking cock and getting fucked. I began stripping down and when he asked me what the fuck I was doing I was already down to my panties. I smiled and told him that’s exactly what I was doing. I secretly meet up with random guys, suck their dicks, swallow their loads and let them fuck me like a dirty whore. As I was going into great graphic details he was so hard that I thought that his zipper would bust wide open. I got on my knees pulling his cock out and started going down on him. Not once did he object or try to stop me, at one point he just threw me up against a tree and buried his cock deep inside me, verbally degrading me as he fucked me seeding me. As he was pulling his pants up he said if you tell anyone about this I’ll fucking kill you. I smiled how about I keep this a secret and be your cum dumpster whore to fuck. This became pretty much a daily thing where we’d meet up somewhere usually in the woods or my house, I’d be dressed like some street whore, worship his fat cock as he talked down to me like some worthless cum guzzling gutter slut and then force himself on me. I found that part a huge turn on, having my legs forced apart and his rock hard cock buried raw inside me deep and hard. I always felt worthless, disgusting and ashamed of myself after he was done with me. He always showed me what my purpose was and where I stood in life. When he’d come over my house he was always so polite to my parents they loved him. But as soon as we went up to my room, he’d close the door, lock it and smile. I’d he’d naked down to my panties, drop down to my knees and pull out his cock. As I began worshiping it with my mouth he smiled and began talking down to me, made me tell him how much I loved it and beg for it. He’d record me doing it, sucking his cock telling him what a dirty faggot whore I am, how much I crave his big fat cock, that he owns me and need it inside me really fucking bad. As he slammed his dick inside me I’d usually have to eat the pillow at first to keep myself from screaming and moaning. He was never gentile, always rough, I’d always scream, moan and sometimes even cry. As humiliating as it was I got off on it. When we had sleep overs, he’d play the video back for me to watch, then ask me if I liked it, if it turned me on, I’d start stroking my cock I fucking love it Daddy, I love being your secret faggot fuck doll whore. He would have me cum in a glass, then at one point I’d drink it and spit it on his cock, he’d then use it as lube to fuck me. At one point he began pushing the envelope and began making me dress up under my clothes to school. Then forced me to do stuff on school grounds. He had me sucking his dick and fucking me in bathrooms, library, locker room, behind the dug out on the baseball field, on the bleachers, and parts of the woods. I was always so scared to get caught but he didn’t seem to care. One day it happened, where a bunch of kids saw him fucking me, but didn’t realize that it was him. The next day the word was out and everyone knew. They teased me more which only turned me on even more. One day after school three guys dragged me into the locker room, calling me a faggot and telling me that I’m in for a treat. They stripped me down and took turns raping me, telling me that it’s what I really want. After they were done with me I told them that I won’t tell anyone and they can do this anytime they want. Which they did, I’d meet them after school either in the locker room or an empty class room in the basement that were used for special education. I’d wait for them dressed up and let them violate me one at a time leaving me a hot mess. One weekend when my parents left me alone I invited them all over, we got fucked up and then they gang banged me all over my house and outside as well.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

• 1 month later...
Guest pozstrainspig
On 4/6/2021 at 12:47 AM, essexfuckwhore said:

I find the degrading aspect as huge turn on. 

The more abusive - mainly verbal and a bit of physical - humiliating and degrading the way I am used the more turned on I get. 😋😋

I just love being used as (and told I am) a worthless faggot whore, bitch, cunt, slag. Just adds to the whole "experience" 😈

Like you I love to be verbally abused and degraded, with a bit of physical - such a turn on and knowing there's more to come from other guys. 

I love being degraded by men who use me. only problem is I am such a priceless, shameless tranny faggot whore with no self respect that its only degrading the men who use me or watch men degrade me. for a dirty, no standards, community fucktoy, bathhouse cumdumpster with absolutely no standards nothing is actually degrading cause its just what I am. I’m a cheap, dirty, easy whore, a cocksucking bareback gangbang faggot, a toilet and the kinda whore guys do stuff to that they would never do to anyone they resppect. it’s hard to degrade trash but I love it when men try their hardest to treat me like a disgusting, disposable faggot.toontran.jpg.87b8dc0ad8948e4fed10386c00dac63f.jpgTGmeme.jpg.5c328f38ef386aa39369bd1c5a6a249c.jpg1423997767_Screenshot2020-11-01at2_57_12PM.png.6e2a8137e820721b0ebbd9e4a28df410.png140_450.jpg.c1b53427dce95cc70240ecf9f258483d.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 3/22/2021 at 5:45 PM, mikeboi1 said:

I have been humiliated and degraded all my life by fellow school mates and even my best friend. in my work as a young man in my first job, i too was both humiliated and degraded, made to do the dirty work that most other school boys working with me would not do, and hearing men talk about my body as i was a nice fucking piece of ass, to even have a boss put his cock in my mouth in front of all the men and they would be laughing commenting i made a nice faggot.

Now i like it, I know that men are saying that because they see me as a faggot that makes them horny and they want or desire to fuck me.  now its a compliment to me. i like the degradation and humiliation, since i have to say its all true, all my life with all the fucking although rare but through out life since my early teens i have taken several cocks and now love it and crave being fucked and if a men was to say to me bend over let me fuck you, i would gladly allow him and pleasure him. to me there is no ugly or dirty guys rather men who crave a piece of ass and im just a piece of ass to pleasure them.

I've also been humiliated my whole life starting in Kindergarten all the why through high school.  Bullies and others  quickly identified me by my breaking eye contact and looking down.  As an older adult I don't like it per say but it makes me feel weak.  No fight or flight here, but frozen.  A learned helplessness where I just remain for more more degradation including physical use!  I don't understand it but I'm naturally drawn to it and find myself always seeking it out.

17 hours ago, Weak4It said:

I've also been humiliated my whole life starting in Kindergarten all the why through high school.  Bullies and others  quickly identified me by my breaking eye contact and looking down.  As an older adult I don't like it per say but it makes me feel weak.  No fight or flight here, but frozen.  A learned helplessness where I just remain for more more degradation including physical use!  I don't understand it but I'm naturally drawn to it and find myself always seeking it out.

i have to admit i agree with this statement and feel the same, i have this desire of degradation and love the feeling of it. it seems as its a toxic feeling to be degraded physically, mentally and even emotionally. for some time i have had this deep desire to be a stripper, although I am shy and timid and very submissive bottom. but the feeling of being totally nude in front of men on a stage excites me very much. the idea of men sitting drinking all dressed up and me on a stage totally nude nothing to hide feeling a shame, vulnerable my body all smooth shaved no hair to hide even my asshole. These thoughts get me so horny and even hard. I have come from being shamed and resisting it to the point of desiring it with deep desires and being humiliated is part of my sensual pleasure.

• 2 months later...

I am worthless, and only deserve to live to bring black men pleasure and amusement. I’m routinely verbally abused, and have learned the value of the whip. I let people I don’t know breed means suck there ducks. I’m Black Owned and wouldn’t have it any other way

• Piggy 1

Degradation makes a hot scene even hotter, the icing on the cake.

I enjoy being called degrading names, being choked (by cock and/or hands), letting the man spit on my face or slap/spank me hard, and some hair-pulling action. Really makes a faggot knows what its place in the world is.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/2/2021 at 9:27 AM, anoncumdumpsub said:

Degradation makes a hot scene even hotter, the icing on the cake.

I enjoy being called degrading names, being choked (by cock and/or hands), letting the man spit on my face or slap/spank me hard, and some hair-pulling action. Really makes a faggot knows what its place in the world is.

I love being called a faggot while getting fucked

• Piggy 1

i'm usually used with heavy degradation. not that i "like" it. In those moments i have no respect at all for myself. But at the same time i feel what i really am, the real me, completely naked, without disguises, without the need to pretend, kneeling before a bunch of MEN, who have taken me, used me as a whore and done what they wanted to me. For me degradation is hard, but is the door to reach the real me. 

• Piggy 1

Verbal degradation and humiliation is a huge turn on for me when i am being used. Apart from breaking down any sense of self esteem, it serves to gradually strip away any dignity that remains and replacing it with a sense of submissive obedience that comes from a gratitude of being used by a superior man despite my own worthlessness.

• Piggy 1