Degradation

baldwin

• 1 month later...

I love it and guys have always been into degrading me and telling me what a dirty whore I am. love it when guys tell me what a worthless faggotwhore I am and spit in my face while they fuck me like a cheap, dirty fucktoy. also love it when guys tell me I’m the dirtiest slut they have ever used or the trashiest cumdumpster they have ever met. or guys who tell me I’m such trash they dont want me to know who they are cause they dont want anyone to know that they have ever fucked me cause I have a reputation for being such a disgusting faggot and a t-girl cumhole that gets used and trashed by pigs regularly. I love it when they tell me they think I’m trash or actually tell me I am worthless and they use me cause they can do stuff to me that they could never do to anyone they respect or give a fuck about or even think of as human. just last week alone I had a dozen men tell me I’m a “worthless piece of $hit” while they were fucking me or watching me get fucked. but here’s the thing, I have embraced being used trash so much that I dont even find the most degrading treatment degrading. its just the right way to treat a whore like me. like cheap, disposable trash. I actually wanna get the word TRASH tattooed on my lower back right above my ass.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

I dont even find the most degrading treatment degrading. its just the right way to treat a whore like me

True, other people should realize and understand this reality about us lol. 

On 1/10/2023 at 1:39 PM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

I love it and guys have always been into degrading me and telling me what a dirty whore I am. love it when guys tell me what a worthless faggotwhore I am and spit in my face while they fuck me like a cheap, dirty fucktoy. also love it when guys tell me I’m the dirtiest slut they have ever used or the trashiest cumdumpster they have ever met. or guys who tell me I’m such trash they dont want me to know who they are cause they dont want anyone to know that they have ever fucked me cause I have a reputation for being such a disgusting faggot and a t-girl cumhole that gets used and trashed by pigs regularly. I love it when they tell me they think I’m trash or actually tell me I am worthless and they use me cause they can do stuff to me that they could never do to anyone they respect or give a fuck about or even think of as human. just last week alone I had a dozen men tell me I’m a “worthless piece of $hit” while they were fucking me or watching me get fucked. but here’s the thing, I have embraced being used trash so much that I dont even find the most degrading treatment degrading. its just the right way to treat a whore like me. like cheap, disposable trash. I actually wanna get the word TRASH tattooed on my lower back right above my ass.

Fuck, you whore. You are such a filthy depraved faggot. I will actually pay for you to get the word TRASH tattooed on your lower back. or CUMDUMPSTER or just FUCKTOY

Edited by BoyStrangler
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 1/10/2023 at 2:09 PM, Tsjul said:

True, other people should realize and understand this reality about us lol. 

FUCK I love your gaped out fuckhole faggot. l can tell its gotten a LOT of use and probably been pumped full of hundreds of dirty loads from a huge number of strangers.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

FUCK I love your gaped out fuckhole faggot. l can tell its gotten a LOT of use and probably been pumped full of hundreds of dirty loads from a huge number of strangers.

that's the fate we want all: be in your hands and be used  without limits

• Piggy 1

I fucking LOVE to be degraded! What a turn on!! One of my favorite memories was when I hooked up with this guy, and I really liked him. The night before I had gone to the bathhouse and caught crabs, but didn't know it. So I went to this guy's house a couple nights after our first hookup. He had a very different attitude this time. Very cold. He basically just threw me face down on his bed and started fucking me, hard. As he was getting close, he asked me if I had crotch critters. I ashamedly told him I did. He fucked me harder as he proceeded to tell me what a nasty whore I was. After he dumped his load in me, he slapped the back of my head and told me to get the fuck out of his house. He went into the bathroom and yelled to never call him again. I left but as soon as I got in my car I jerked myself off, I was so turned on!!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As a submissive cum dump I’m all about providing the ultimate gratification to Tops. Most of the Tops that I hookup with luv to degrade and humiliate as they pound my hole. It gives them such an intense feeling of power! And honestly I get off on being called names, spit on and humiliated. 

On 11/28/2021 at 3:33 AM, Satanictrans88 said:

Verbal degradation and humiliation is a huge turn on for me when i am being used. Apart from breaking down any sense of self esteem, it serves to gradually strip away any dignity that remains and replacing it with a sense of submissive obedience that comes from a gratitude of being used by a superior man despite my own worthlessness.

So hot😵