DomTop Master Recruiting

DomTopLdn

Dom Top, white, 49, live central/west London looking for genuine subs with a desire to serve. All service aspects covered. Looking to add to my stable. You must be able to travel to me (zone 2) and be 100% passive. No opinionated or gobsh1tes. No time wasters or versatiles. If you don’t take it in your mouth and ass don’t contact me. Especially interested in hearing from black Asian or mixed race faggots. 

• Like 3

Guest PloyPhuckToy

Are you open to using a Trans (v feminine) bottom?

I am a TS Asian cumdump already doing blind meets in London and seeking dogging anonymous loads, public toilet random loads, rough sex, piss, spit, cum and happy to prove myself on Skype webcam

already taken my raw oath and wishing to serve and to be set up for use daily

sorry if you are not into Trans please ignore this do not mean to offend

Edited by PloyPhuckToy

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

i am a 51 year old sub who when horn, flying and p,aging...my only desire is to please my top(s) by letting him/them actout his filthiest desires.

i am sane, sorted day to day. Decent, pleasant, honest and well presented stocky heavily tattooed guy. I take prep as I like raw

love playing in my boots, chain, harness and blindfold with 1.5 litre of saline in my tattooed scrotum.

am Surrey based and can travel.

am early retired so flexible.

just like to plan rather than here and now, as I have real life too.

jim

I'm up for this but slightly concerned that I won't hear anything back.

I know not everyone is to everyone's taste and that's part of life but a "thanks but no thanks " would always be appreciated.  Ok, there. I've said my piece. Come fuck my hole 🕳 and prove my worries wrong.

Guest PloyPhuckToy

I don't think the OP is returning 😞

Any other Tops in London seeking this? I am Trans vers bottom (can sometimes Top but mostly bottom cumdump) seeking loads and seeking a longterm Master local to meet or arrange my use. I am happy to show myself fully on webcam for proof I am genuine.

Wanting a life of cum swallowing, piss swallowing, spit swallowing and the same dumped into my hole, to be photographed used, a special turnon to submit for photographs with my BZ name written on me or other's BZ names written on my skin as I'm being barebacked and cumdumped. This started when a Top in Canada wanted me to suck & fuck but with his BZ name written on my forehead in each sessions proof photos (see my invite only private gallery).

Public park toilets are my thing but wanting invites to sling parties and group use now that lockdown is being lifted in London.

Slutty Asian Tranny seeking longterm training and daily spermy use from a strong local Top.

Edited by PloyPhuckToy

On 4/30/2021 at 5:23 AM, PloyPhuckToy said:

I don't think the OP is returning 😞

Any other Tops in London seeking this? I am Trans vers bottom (can sometimes Top but mostly bottom cumdump) seeking loads and seeking a longterm Master local to meet or arrange my use. I am happy to show myself fully on webcam for proof I am genuine.

Wanting a life of cum swallowing, piss swallowing, spit swallowing and the same dumped into my hole, to be photographed used, a special turnon to submit for photographs with my BZ name written on me or other's BZ names written on my skin as I'm being barebacked and cumdumped. This started when a Top in Canada wanted me to suck & fuck but with his BZ name written on my forehead in each sessions proof photos (see my invite only private gallery).

Public park toilets are my thing but wanting invites to sling parties and group use now that lockdown is being lifted in London.

Slutty Asian Tranny seeking longterm training and daily spermy use from a strong local Top.

interested. How can I get in touch with you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/23/2021 at 9:45 AM, DomTopLdn said:

Dom Top, white, 49, live central/west London looking for genuine subs with a desire to serve. All service aspects covered. Looking to add to my stable. You must be able to travel to me (zone 2) and be 100% passive. No opinionated or gobsh1tes. No time wasters or versatiles. If you don’t take it in your mouth and ass don’t contact me. Especially interested in hearing from black Asian or mixed race faggots. 

totally passive here. Take it in all holes - whether i want to or not. Very service orientated and see myself as little more than a set of holes. Certianly not a man. More of an object. Very good pain levels and chem friendly. And walways willing to travel for the right level of abuse.

Feel free to PM me.

• 1 month later...