Do you shave your hole?

Ffistboi21

Guest TerriK
On 3/23/2021 at 9:26 PM, fagclit87 said:

Nice! So why do you like your pussy smooth? I shave mine and keep it smooth as it feels amazing and more sensitive plus there is something kinda feminine about it that makes it more exhilarating.

I keep it smooth because it seems more respectful to the top to present them a shaved pussy as it says I know my place and that I could never be a real man

On 3/31/2021 at 6:51 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

I dont have a clit or pussy, so unable to say.

However, I trim my pubes around my cock, shave my balls and have hair on my manhole. Most guys who fuck me love it.

100% - I second this. I am lucky to be blonde so my hair is not abrasive, rough, scratchy, or otherwise and most guys (even those who ask me to shave it) end up loving it (when I do not shave) once they finish.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't remove any hair. I love a good hairy hole myself, and I also could not bear the regrowth the one time I did shave my arse. I find it odd how many guys are hairy all over but still shave their arse - although I did come across a top who preferred this, so it's not without an audience. Either way the top still fisted me after he found out mine was hairy so he can't have been that put off xD  

But yeah, au natural is the easiest and sexiest solution in my opinion

Guest lovesitharder

Trying to keep my body clean off any hair (except head ofc), but it's hard for me bcs im like some yeti pubic hair grows back in hours

I always shave smooth my body. alphas have always told me they want their faggot smooth and not to mention that i love the feeling, hair tends to hide the sensation of the contact of two bodies touching each other. my pussy is also shaved smooth. i love to show my pussy to men and want them to enjoy every bit of the view and fuck and let them see everything from my tiny penis dangling as they fuck and allow them to do and see all for their pleasure. its my goal and purpose to give men pleasure as their faggot,and i love it and enjoy seeing them cum over my faggot body.

I maintain a 1” wide landing strip above my clit. I love getting compliments on it almost as much as I love getting it soaked with a stranger’s seed. 

@BootmanLA I can see how some people would not use these feminizing words when describing themselves, there are also those here that only use them and appreciate them. 😘

12 hours ago, Qdxxx said:

I maintain a 1” wide landing strip above my clit. I love getting compliments on it almost as much as I love getting it soaked with a stranger’s seed. 

@BootmanLA I can see how some people would not use these feminizing words when describing themselves, there are also those here that only use them and appreciate them. 😘

And I have no problem with those who choose to use them to describe themselves, or with those who know the guy they're with likes that kind of stuff. More power to them.

If a guy pulls that on me, I politely but firmly inform him not to do it again. Resistance to that directive means I get up and leave. 

• Like 2