Do you shave your hole?

Ffistboi21

13 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

And I have no problem with those who choose to use them to describe themselves, or with those who know the guy they're with likes that kind of stuff. More power to them.

If a guy pulls that on me, I politely but firmly inform him not to do it again. Resistance to that directive means I get up and leave. 

Oh I see what you’re saying! I’m sorry for the confusion. I agree with you 1000%! Those terms shouldn’t be used for men. Period. 

- Di ❤️

I’m also in chastity 24/7, so shaving around my clit is essential. It makes my cage more secure and minimizes pain from the hair being pulled. 

I barely have any hair around my hole naturally. Only about 4-5 little hairs, which I always shave. lol. I think it’s better for taking loads. The Top’s babies can swim inside my hole more easily and not get stuck on the hairs. 😄

On 4/30/2021 at 6:53 AM, drscorpio said:

I don’t like to shave, and I hate when the other guy has done it as well. I like big, natural Bush only. 

So with you drscorpio.

Just before Covid erupted, I got with a sexy hot Greek bloke. Stunning and beefy, hairy body etc, really fancied this bloke until.....

He took his clothes off and his hairy chest ended at his belly button, no pubes at all, until just above his knees. Massive gap of hair, due to shaving it all off. He looked stupid, killed the mood for me. If it was natural fair do.

I dont have a clit or pussy. I like sex with Men because they are MEN. Clit, pussy etc terminology for Men does not work for me either.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

My pussy is pretty smooth, but I do trim my clit and then tuck it away in a cage / jock strap. My cunt is my primary sexual organ after all. Once I’m penetrated (cock, fist, foot is my fav), I forget about my clit and get all my pleasure from my cunt and throat pussy.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sospiro said:

My pussy is pretty smooth, but I do trim my clit and then tuck it away in a cage / jock strap. My cunt is my primary sexual organ after all. Once I’m penetrated (cock, fist, foot is my fav), I forget about my clit and get all my pleasure from my cunt and throat pussy.

YES  !   YES  !    YES  !   Totally agree - love it - more - more - Please !

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, ronnie4u said:

YES  !   YES  !    YES  !   Totally agree - love it - more - more - Please !

Fags like us get their pleasure through cocks massaging our cunts and throat pussies, and getting seed pumped into them.

I trim my clit just to show how small and useless it is. For fags, it’s meant for pissing, not sex. I can’t cum without my pussy being bred.

Edited by Sospiro

Guest KptNLine
22 hours ago, Sospiro said:

For fags, it’s meant for pissing, not sex. 

Truer words were never spoken. To answer the OP’s question, I keep everything very trimmed and neat - I’ve tried the smooth look but my Husband isn’t the biggest fan TBH. What happens is that even if you wax your hole (which I’ve done), the hair grows back quickly, so unless you’re maintaining it constantly, it’s unpleasant for the Top (stubbly). A completely smooth nub / dicklet / clit looks out of place, in my opinion. I think it looks good on some but yeah, it just looked weird on me and caused a lot of irritation. So I keep things neat and trimmed down there - but bottom line is the Man really should let the fag know what He wants