young Asian cumdump looking to rent a room near or at downtown Toronto

Cumdumpwhore26

I am Asian and 26 years old. 5'6 and 143 lbs.  Nice ass and have high sex drive. I currently live with family and I am planning to move out by end or mid April. Looking just for a room in downtown or nearby (Need a parking spot), prefer have roommates or landlord that don't mind be being a cumdump (Will be on PrEP within a month). You can breed me whenever I am home at any time, you can also bring your friends to use my hole anytime as well. I am very submissive so you can use me for anything in sex. 

If you have a spare room and interested to have a cumdump live there, let me know

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
Guest takingdeepanal
2 minutes ago, Collar4chemboys said:

Just seeing this . As I had been busy .. send u a private message already boy k

He's lucky if he takes you up on the offer - and silly if he doesn't.

14 hours ago, takingdeepanal said:

He's lucky if he takes you up on the offer - and silly if he doesn't.

I think I may know who he is ..there is similar ad in a lot of other sites    that has similar stats... If it is who I think it is ..the it a very demanding btms that gave me a detail our dry list on how he is to serve and use . LoL as of I am an actor  playing out a scene .   I would love to host you .. is that that u on the sling ther? 

Guest takingdeepanal
6 hours ago, Collar4chemboys said:

I think I may know who he is ..there is similar ad in a lot of other sites    that has similar stats... If it is who I think it is ..the it a very demanding btms that gave me a detail our dry list on how he is to serve and use . LoL as of I am an actor  playing out a scene .   I would love to host you .. is that that u on the sling ther? 

It is indeed - after my 3rd slam of the weekend. Can't get anywhere until July 2022. Our stupid homophobic government (Australia) is keeping the borders shut until at least then. I personally think that those of us who are vaccinated and show a negative result on a test should be allowed to fly in and out. If I can eventually get out, I'd like a couple of days at your place ...

6 hours ago, takingdeepanal said:

It is indeed - after my 3rd slam of the weekend. Can't get anywhere until July 2022. Our stupid homophobic government (Australia) is keeping the borders shut until at least then. I personally think that those of us who are vaccinated and show a negative result on a test should be allowed to fly in and out. If I can eventually get out, I'd like a couple of days at your place ...

Damn I would love to be there as well with both of you. Get high on chem and be whored out with my hole dripping with cum.