Bottoms begging not to be bred

A whole back I saw an amateur video of a guy fucking a bottom with a condom, and he quickly takes it off and dives back in. The got he's fucking reaches back, feels it's bare and starts saying no! No! And other things in portuguese, which makes the top hold him down and cum, while the bottom continues saying no. Anyone know of other videos like this? 

• Like 1

On 3/24/2021 at 3:53 PM, BBCumPigGA said:

A whole back I saw an amateur video of a guy fucking a bottom with a condom, and he quickly takes it off and dives back in. The got he's fucking reaches back, feels it's bare and starts saying no! No! And other things in portuguese, which makes the top hold him down and cum, while the bottom continues saying no. Anyone know of other videos like this? 

This performer is named lijadordf. He used to have an XTube channel, but that’s gone. The video you are referencing is online, and it’s just called “lijadordf condom to bareback” but it’s not viewable in the US. It used to be, but as of this week, it’s not. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/24/2021 at 12:53 PM, BBCumPigGA said:

is this it?

[think before following links] https://www.myvidster.com/vsearch/166203630/StealthinGuys_My_favorite_stealth_vido_

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• Moderators
On 4/4/2021 at 1:33 AM, chimaera2005 said:

Yes, that's the one @BBCumPigGA was describing. I recognized it immediately from his description but hadn't tagged it myself because it's not my thing. It used to get reposted from site to site quite a bit.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2021 at 10:33 PM, chimaera2005 said:

Damn. I've been looking for this too lol 

I jerked off to this so many times

Wish I was that bottom

• Like 1

happens to me a year ago, I begged to use condom, but he took it off and put his cock back in my ass, I couldn't resist. i begged to not cum inside me, it was enough for him to hold me and explode with his hot milk deep inside. He took it off just before his last jet, and finished in my face while my ass was leaking his cum out through my dress.