My first BBC

sadden

Grndr seems too be the only semi reliable source of action up here. But its been really hit and.miss this year for obvious reasons.

Found a young bbc that i was desperate too take. He made plans and he flaked out. So i had a nap. Just before bed he got back too me and said he was nervous about bareback. I told him not too make plans with me if he wasnt fonna follow through.

1130 pm rolls around he says he wants too try. I have too be up at 430am for work but as a bottom fag i dont believe i have the right too deny real.men from using my ass.

15 minutes later his 8"+ was rearranging my guts. Its been a dry year and i had too pull away a few times. But he drained 3 loads in me and was gone by 1210am. I still have his load in me 14 hours later...

media0.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1

Young BBC nothing better always hard, relentless with endurance. Plus the ability to do it again and again. I had a 44 yo chem slam top use my ass for 20 minutes and unloaded in my ass so hard I still feel it. Also had a 27 y/o BBC parTy twink who gave me multiple loads.

I'm guessing you're hooked now :)  You were smart to put him in his place for flaking on you, but now that you've had that young multi-load BBC I think we all know who's going to be in charge.  And I doubt he's gonna bring up being nervous about bb either!!  

Guest bluecollarotter
On 3/24/2021 at 5:05 PM, sadden said:

Grndr seems too be the only semi reliable source of action up here. But its been really hit and.miss this year for obvious reasons.

Found a young bbc that i was desperate too take. He made plans and he flaked out. So i had a nap. Just before bed he got back too me and said he was nervous about bareback. I told him not too make plans with me if he wasnt fonna follow through.

1130 pm rolls around he says he wants too try. I have too be up at 430am for work but as a bottom fag i dont believe i have the right too deny real.men from using my ass.

15 minutes later his 8"+ was rearranging my guts. Its been a dry year and i had too pull away a few times. But he drained 3 loads in me and was gone by 1210am. I still have his load in me 14 hours later...

media0.jpeg

beautiful hairy butthole, and nice seeing some of that bbc seed oozing out.

Congrats on taking your first BBC