Fag training?

Btmfag

I have this sexy daddy thick dick fucks me crazy we moved away for awhile and moved back he still ducks me but wants to take it to a new level with fag training I got hard all the time rock hard but since we have started fag/sir roles I'm soft more and craving to be made fun of more I assume this is how it should be. New to fag/sir dynamic but it turns me on so much more than just daddy/pussy bio any other days out there what do you enjoy with your sir? 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
Guest KptNLine

For me, as I’ve gotten deeper into the submission / Domination aspect I’ve come to appreciate the different dynamics that everyone has in their own relationships. I can only speak to my own experience - what has worked for me and my Husband, what we believe and embrace as a Man / fag married couple. I may be unique in that, although both my Husband and I acknowledge the fact that I am a faggot, neither of us necessarily see me as “inferior.” I think faggot has the connotation of being inferior and if you’re comparing yourself as a Man, then the simple truth is, yes, you are 100% inferior, because you’re not a Man. We often say I’m “male, but not a Man,” if that makes sense. I think being a faggot requires that acknowledgment on your part. Once you embrace that simple truth, the rest starts to click into place. Again - I can only speak to my experience. To be honest, whether you’re hard or soft, it simply doesn’t matter. Masturbation should be off the table for you. I firmly believe in the benefits of strict chastity for faggots but that of course is a decision that is up to the Man. One of my pet peeves are “faggots” dictating how and when they cum. If a Man doesn’t give you explicit permission, you don’t cum. It’s that simple. Alright, getting off my soapbox. Finally, for me, the most important part of being a faggot isn’t about sex. It’s about service. When my Husband gets home, our dynamic makes it so He can relax on the couch and play a video game while I make Him dinner. Or He can work out while I fold His laundry. The service aspect - making His life as relaxing as possible is what is rewarding to me. When He chooses to allow me to suck Him off or fuck me - that is such a gift. Embrace serving your Sir, not just sexually but in other ways as well. He will appreciate the gift and it will make your bond that much stronger.

Guest KptNLine
2 minutes ago, timfreo said:

allow him to lock you into chastity

I’m glad @timfreo said it as well. Being a sub or a bottom is one thing. Being a faggot is another. I have heard of some Men who aren’t interested in chastity but I firmly believe that chastity is an important tool in a faggots development. A faggot’s penis / nub / dicklet / clit (whatever term the Man chooses to use) isn’t there for the faggot to play with. Even if a faggot doesn’t have a problem with masturbation, chastity is a reminder of the faggot’s place. I suspect He will eventually want this for you - most Men are beginning to see the benefits of chastity for fags nowadays and cage options are so much more than they used to be!