Hypno/Trainer/Brainwashing videos

hrnycck

Im a mostly striaght guy whos getting more turned on by gay sex recently. But I cant bring myself to actually do it yet. Ive really been getting off to videos that are for brainwashing or hypnotizing me watching them to want to take cock. When the big tubes all cleared videos out I lost a lot of the ones I watched. And alot of the ones i can find now are shit just dumb music on guys fucking. Anyone have any good sources or good videos (that work hopefully) ?

You’re looking for ones “that work”.

The first thing you need to understand is that none of them “work” the way you’re probably thinking they do. The thing about hypnosis is that you cannot be hypnotized to do something you absolutely wouldn’t do otherwise. There’s no such thing as brainwashing or mind control - the CIA actually tried very hard in the 60s and early 70s to figure out how to do it and gave up.

Hypnosis works through suggestion, and leading the mind toward what it already has the potential to do. For you, the question is not so much whether being hypnotized would make you any more likely to have sex with another guy, but rather, what’s stopping you in the first place? The fact that you find these files stimulating should tell you something - but in the end, the only thing that’s going to make the difference in whether or not you give guy sex a try is that you just decide you’re going to do it... and then do it. No hypnosis video is going to make that decision for you. And if you’re sort of thinking you could do it and then blame the hypnosis, say, ‘oh, no way, man, I never would have done that if I hadn’t been brainwashed’ - sorry. It doesn’t work like that.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Jack Drago has some good ones on WarpMyMind. BUT, as @ErosWired stated, above, hypnosis and the like only go so far in that it cannot get you to do things you wouldn't do otherwise. Maybe a few rounds of Jack's stuff will get you through your fear of indulging your desires against the social programming you have been raised to believe id true (when it really isn't). Once you experience the pleasures of male sex as an outlet you'll wonder why you didn't try it sooner.

• Upvote 1

Take weed and poppers and lube your cock and just let go, some guys enjoy seeing it as sin, others as just pure raw sex, others its the deviancy and 'rape his ass' - I'm a mix of all of them. I still fuck women from time to time but I feel better with men. I'm completely insane and I'm fine with that. 

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

I would be happy to find some that "work" in the sense of turning me on and helping me get off. I need some narration as well as hot images and music. The ones that turn me on the most are the ones with different audio channels in each ear constantly making your attention shift; I don't know why that turns my crank, but it does. Since the purge, 90% of the videos like that have a woman's voice which might work for the OP, but do nothing for me. 

• Piggy 1

Don’t get me wrong I like a decent control vid here as a total switch, but it’s got to be believable.

I have always enjoyed the intimate control of an in person meet and making that connection. If that can’t be done, I enjoy a long phone conversation that develops, making myself theirs or making them mine. Video calls are ok to verify but I find it leads to scenario where I become self conscious because of camera angles etc. Vocal sleaze and role play allows an element of fantasy to be involved. That’s a real turn on and gets my potent seed flowing.

If you can find them where someone has reposted or archived them somewhere, you may find the work of hypnoticbatefuel does something for you. He had a number of pieces out that have been caught up in the various purges, and may be difficult to find, but may be available via torrent somewhere.

6 hours ago, RawpigSS said:

WARNING

If you suffer from photosensitive epilepsy, be aware that the above link begins with full-screen stroboscopic flashing white light and in some cases could induce seizure.

If you’re Autistic, it also may be a kick in the head, depending on your sensitivity and tolerance; use caution.

I’m also a big fan of the hypno trainers and I too am having a hard time finding ones I like after the ph purge 😞 

my fav (from before the purge) was sluttify by rainbowrhomb. If you guys know of a place where I can still find that one, please let me know. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/27/2021 at 9:09 PM, ErosWired said:

WARNING

If you suffer from photosensitive epilepsy, be aware that the above link begins with full-screen stroboscopic flashing white light and in some cases could induce seizure.

If you’re Autistic, it also may be a kick in the head, depending on your sensitivity and tolerance; use caution.

I'm not sure trying that one was a good idea.  It certainly did something...