Gallery of Boys

Part 1

The bar was its usual buzz for a Saturday night. I chatted briefly with a few friends as I made my way through the moderately sized crowd to the bar. Randy the bartender had seen me come in and had a gin and tonic waiting for me. Creeping up on thirty, he’d been a staple behind the bar for a number of years now. Tall with dark brown wavy hair, a handsome face that always had a welcoming smile, and nice body, he was generally the most popular bartender in the place. I remembered his premiere weekend here, the fresh meat in the lion’s den, one of the many college students who got into the place on the “Under 21” policy that allowed them to hang in the bar but could not order alcohol. That certainly didn’t stop others from surreptitiously feeding them cocktails here and there, though.

I’ll admit I like them young. Fresh faces and ass relatively new to the scene. I’m 56, my hair having turned silver over a decade ago, I had never outgrown my preference for the newbies. Not your basic twink, mind you — no, I preferred the ones who were masculine, had some definition to them, and were studying. Intelligence was a must for me. And if they were a bit uncertain of themselves, shy with limited experience, that just turned me on more.             

Randy had been that boy about nine years ago. The fresh face, going to the local state university, and feeling his way around the gay community. Not surprisingly he’d been immensely popular, as the newbies usually are. It took me more than a month to groom him, talking casually when he appeared at the bar, talking about his studies while I shared insights from my own business. I didn’t rush it. I preferred for them to show interest in me. One night Randy started to get more touchy-feely than he’d been in his first month, tentatively making body contact, standing shoulder to shoulder at the bar. I knew the subtle signals and cashed in my chips that night. I took Randy, the intelligent, curious business student and amateur college athlete I’d been grooming for weeks, and turned him into a moaning, writhing bundle of hot face and muscle that pleaded for me to breed him. You see, that’s what I really get off on. Taking a young stud and turning him into my play thing; stripping away his self-control and straight-laced façade, and molding him into a cum-hungry repository for my seed. Randy was just one of hundreds of these conquests. 

I scooped my drink off the bar, Randy taking a moment to flirt with me before another patron demanded attention. He’d been one of my regular fuck boys that first year, coaxing him out of his inhibitions, teaching him that he was really a cumdump. Too bad he had aged out for me, but they all did. Turning away from the bar, I started scanning the faces. There were of course many I knew, some friends, others conquests — the benefits of living near the state’s flagship university. I made eye contact with Colby, a tall, cute policy sci student who had given himself to me last weekend — or maybe it was the weekend before. He’d been a “last call” boy, his friends having either hooked up or left for the night. Colby was lingering, clearly horny and needing someone to take him. I smiled at the sheepishness he showed tonight as he furtively smiled then looked away. Not an unusual reaction from these boys; not wanting their friends to know they’d surrendered to a notorious whore. 

Colby hadn’t been so sheepish when I recently took him up to my loft. I own the gallery next to the bar in the city’s artist district, and live in the loft above that. Very convenient. Colby had been at the bar a few weeks ago, hanging with a group of friends. Colby was playing his usual hard-to-get game that night, and over-played his hand with another college student who picked up someone else instead. Colby was among the last boys standing at last call, clearly wanting to go home with someone. I snatched him just as the lights were coming up for the night. He was feeling the influence of the cocktails he’d been smuggled during the night — he was one of the few boys I didn’t have to buy drinks for — and his attitude had given way to his horniness. I got him out of his clothes right away, and had him get onto all fours atop my coffee table. His body was even better than I had expected, and I was turned on displaying him on the table. I fed him my ample Italian cock, coaching him through our entire encounter. 

“That’s it, Colby. Suck daddy’s cock long and slow. No, slower.  You’re milking it, not making it cum right away. My cum is going in your other hole. Good boy. Now slide your mouth all the way down the shaft. All the way, I said! Take it. Take it!” I pulled a couple small bottles out of a drawer in the table. I unscrewed the tiny cap on one and put it under Colby’s nose. “Inhale. It’s fine. They’re just poppers,  nothing to be afraid of. Do it again, but inhale for real this time. There you go.” Colby’s cock sucking became more voracious as the poppers took him, and I reached back to his ass and gently probed his fresh hole. I didn’t know much about this one; I’d picked him up because it was gonna be convenient and I planned to get off. His hole was tight — very tight. 

“That’s a tight hole, boy. Has it been fucked before?” 

“ A couple times.”

“By a man? Or just school boys?”
            “Just guys my age.” His admission made my heart pump faster. “Just so you know, I don’t take loads,” he said urgently. 

“No worries,” I said, playfully rubbing my hand through his hair while I continued to massage his tight ass. It was amusing when these newbies tried to set the expectations for our encounter. This wasn’t really a negotiation, but it wasn’t time to take the decision away from him. I pulled my cock out of his mouth and got behind him, gently probing his tender hole with my thumb. Then I slid my tongue inside him. He let out a deep moan. I inserted my tongue deeper, spreading his cheeks with both my hands.

I spread lube into his hole, fingering it deeper, feeling his sphincter tighten around my thick finger. “Pick up the bottle of poppers and take. Two more hits. That’s it. Much better.  Deep breaths. That’s it, Colby. They make you feel so good, don’t they?”

“Yeah,” he replied quietly, starting to move his hips so his ass stretched on my fingers. I felt his sphincter twitch and relax. 

“Good boy. This is why you came here tonight. Isn’t it?” he didn’t answer. I fled two fingers deep inside his hole, probing, massaging his prostate. He groaned with pleasure.  He’d probably never been finger fucked like this before. “Tell me,” I said firmly. “Why did you come here tonight?”

“To get fucked“ he admitted meekly. I knew this wasn’t how he envisioned his night going when he’d left his dorm room. He’d had dreams of finding a boyfriend tonight in the bar, and awkwardly making love for the first time together. All these newbies did. But here he was, naked on a coffee table, his ass in the hands of a master. He was feeling submissive, wrestling with this new experience, trying to resist it, but desperately wanting to totally give himself over to it. 

I stood behind him, lathering my long cock with lube. Colby was on all fours in front of me, waiting. Hoping. I put the head of my cock against his hole. He tightened up, but I gently massaged the head up and down.

“Just feel that,” I coached him. “Feel the warmth against your hole. There’s nothing better. There’s nothing you want more than this right now. Take another hit of poppers.” I could hear the tell-tale sound of him huffing. I heard him moan softly. I entered with a steady pressure, pushing his anxious hole open, and filling him with my cock. Colby tensed with the shock most newbies experience when first being entered. I waited for it to subside, then. Slowly began. Working my cock deep inside him. “Feel that, Colby. Feel daddy’s cock inside you. This is what you needed, isn’t it?”

“Yes, daddy,” he whimpered. I started using longer strokes, looking down to watch my cock gliding in and out of the moaning youngster. He’d had dick inside him before, but this was the first time he was taking an experienced fuck. I love watching my dick go in and out of a fresh hole, so I left Colby in that position the entire time. I started to pound the boy. I felt my balls slapping against his smooth ass. 

“You feel those balls slapping against your ass, boy?”

“Oh my gawd yes!”  Colby started. Bucking. His ass against my cock, trying to drive it in even deeper. 

“That’s it, Colby. Ride daddy’s big dick. Show me how much you want it.” I reached down and grabbed a handful of his curly hair, pulling his head back. “Feel that man cock filling you.” 

“It’s so fucking good,” he whimpered. I pounded colby’s young ass. He whimpered, moaned,  and even begged a few times for more.  Like many others before him,  colby had submitted himself to my addy cock.  Whatever thoughts he had about setting expectations were gone. He was mine.  I had control of the young stud. I pounded him long and hard in the pale light. I watched my cock working his hole. I started to feel the pressure inside building. 

“I’m getting close, boy. It’s almost time. For your breeding.” Colby said nothing; he just kept moaning. I grinned to myself. “That’s it, boy. That’s it. You’ve earned this.” Colby pushed his ass back onto my cock more vigorously. Instinctively he could feel what was coming next. He turned to look over his shoulder at me. “Yeah, boy. It’s coming. You know you want it!” Silently Colby rode me. The anticipation was tightening around us, and both our breathing was more labored. I was trying to hold back the fury in my balls, relishing the anticipation. Colby was desperate for what I was about to give him. 

Finally I couldn’t hold it back any longer, and I erupted. My load flooded Colby, drowning his insides. “Oh my fuck!” he yelled, seemingly feeling the rush inside him. My body was shaking with the release, and Colby shuddered knowing that he had taken his very first load. I leaned my upper body against his back, feeling the cool sweat on our skin. Colby’s breeding cherry was mine; he had my cum spreading side him, marking him as mine. He’d always remember his first breeding. 

Colby spent the night, rather than trying to pull himself together after the pounding he’d taken. 

Throughout the night I could feel Colby reach back and massage my big balls. Each time he did, my cock would swell again. I spent most of the night with a raging hard on. Colby would occasionally grind his ass against my dick, seeking reassurance that it was still there. It was still early morning when I felt aroused and energetic enough to do something about it. I rolled the half-asleep Colby onto his stomach, letting my body hover over his naked backside, my ample cock slowly move back and forth across his young ass. He stirred. Colby was waking up, realizing where he was and what he’d submitted to last night. I could see in his eyes he knew who I was, and was already plotting a surreptitious exit so no one would see him leaving the whore’s building. Now was the moment to act if he had any hope of escaping. “I should go — uhhhhhhhhh. Uhhhhhh. Uhhhhhhhh!” 

My cock was deep inside him. His groans were instant and so gratifying. I felt all his power and determination to leave dissipate with those three long, deep thrusts.  He unconsciously spread his legs wider to take my thrusting cock, his body craving more of me. I fucked him spread eagle on the bed, the grunts slightly muffled in the thick mattress. 

I flipped him onto his back, wanting him to see me at work. I could tell the seeds of regret were already implanted in his head. He would lie to his friends, hiding three truths. First, that he had been mounted by a notorious whore that they’d cautioned him about. Second, that he’d been bred for the very first time in his life by that same whore. And third — and perhaps the most damning truth — was that he had wanted it all so badly. Colby was again moaning like a little bitch, his long body draped across my bed in supplication. His green eyes were becoming more desperate, silently pleading  for more but also to be released from his uncontrollable desire. 

“Fuck me,” he whispered. “Please fuck me.” 

I had him where I wanted him. 

“You want more seed, don’t you boy?”

Colby tried to resist answering. I could see the struggle in his face. He’d been conditioned to say no. He’d been taught not to do this.  But he wanted it. He NEEDED it! 

“Please…..” was all he could muster. His face suddenly looked so young, so innocent. This was his first submission, and it both thrilled and terrified him. I’m sure I had a malicious grin on my face. His ankles in the palms of my hands, I spread his long legs wider, his knees even with his hips, opening his ass wider, and letting him take in the full view of my upper body dominating him. I started pounding his tender hole. He’d be sore tonight, jerking off to the memory of this moment. I locked eyes with his, silently communicating to him what was about to happen. He knew. I could see it in his eyes. The sound of my balls slamming. Against his young skin faded; I felt their heavy weight implode as my seed pulsed up through my cock. The boy felt it too; he held his breath in anticipation of it. I reached down and tightly squeezed his long cock in one hand. Colby gasped as the unexpected sensitive seized him. He felt my cock swell inside him for the second time. 

“Please….” He whispered again. 

Grabbing both his thighs I pumped into his buttery hole hard. My cock exploded inside him like a rocket, spewing my seed deep inside Colby’s hungry ass. He could feel it. “Oh fuck! Oh, fucking breed me!” he pleaded. “Oh fuck, yeah…. Give me that seed!” I kept pumping slowly, relishing the feeling of my thick cum lubricating my cock inside the youngster. I reached down and squeezed Colby’s cock again, giving it a hard tug. The boy was pushed over the threshold, his own load gushing across his smooth abs. Colby was panting from the exertion. So was I. I settled down on top of his naked body, enjoying the moment.  I doubted he would be back anytime soon — I could see the seeds of shame in his eyes. At the very least, it would be awhile before he could admit this was what he wanted. He’d struggle with the question: if I was the cumdump for a notorious whore, what does that make me? He’d be desperate to make certain no one ever knew what he’d done in my loft. 

I came out of my reminiscence, walking past Colby in the bar. There were quite a few people here tonight, and I expect to see a few of my boys. And hopefully score a new one — maybe two. 

[If you’re enjoying this start to the story, let me know by tapping the blue heart or a message. A little encouragement goes a long way when writing these. Thanks!]

• Like 26
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Part 2

I joined a few friends at a high top table to chat awhile. There was a lot of good energy in the bar tonight, with a steady stream of guys coming and going. It would be like this for a few hours as guys made the rounds of the city’s bar scene. The 20-somethings tended to rotate through, enjoying their new freedom of being legal and being able to come and go as they pleased. The younger guys were more limited in their options, this being one of the few places that allowed under 21 to socialize. That was part of the attraction of this place for me — it offered what I was shopping for. 

Eventually I went back to Randy to buy the next round for the table. Alex and Miguel were standing there, and I struck up a quick conversation. These two were an unusual pair, and there was a mixed understanding of whether they were a couple or just roommates. Alex was Puerto Rican and a nursing student, having just turned 21 last month. His roommate Miguel was an exchange student from Brazil who ended up transferring here at the end of his exchange last summer. These two amuse me, not just because they’re each adorable, but because they both hide who’s fucking them from the other. I met Alex on Grindr, building a three-week conversation until he accepted an offer to meet for drinks one evening while Miguel was working. We had a couple drinks in my loft, talking about his schooling and travels. I love to travel, so we had a lot of destinations to talk about. Alex had seemed nervous at first, but was relaxing the longer we talked. I poured us a third round of drinks and then offered him a tour of the loft. We talked about some of the art pieces that caught his eye, where they came from, and some unique anecdotes about the artists. We were in the bedroom talking about a small piece I’d purchased from a young artist in Toulouse when Alex noticed the sling in the alcove behind my bed. It was deliberately placed to be in a recessed space where I could control the lighting and energy in the space. 

Alex was fascinated. He touched the leather straps and asked some questions about using it.

“Why don’t you jump in and see what it feels like?” Alex hesitated, but he couldn’t take his eyes off it. “Go ahead. Just jump in.” I took his cocktail glass and coached him into the sling. He was still fully dressed; I wanted this to move slowly, savor the young man’s nervous desire. Alex squirmed a bit, trying to settle into the sling comfortably. “It’s meant to be naked in, but you get the basic idea,” I said. I lifted his ankles, “You’re feet would go through these two stirrups, so you don’t have to work to keep them up. It spreads your ass open for the top.” I gave the sling some motion, deliberately bouncing his ass against my groin. Even through our jeans, I could feel both of us getting hard. 

“Do you fuck a lot of guys in this?”

“Mmmmm hmmmm,” I nodded, now running my hands up under his shirt. His skin was so smooth, and I could feel the muscles in his abs flex as I playfully stimulated the nerves with my finger tips. Alex groaned softly. “I think you’re ready to be one of them.” He just looked up at me, his eyes in a dreamy state. I know that look — the look of desire pushing aside all other thoughts in a boy’s head. Alex was radiating nervous anticipation. I pulled off his shoes; he didn’t protest. I pulled off his socks and massaged his feet; he groaned again, letting his head roll back and relaxing. It would have been much easier to have him stand up and undress, but I didn’t want to risk breaking the spell of seduction. I undid his jeans, and awkwardly shuffled them off his hips and pulled them up to expose his ass.  I could have just fucked him like this, his pink hole was accessible. But I wanted more, and so did he. 

I wet my thumb and gently massaged his tender hole while the other hand methodically removed. One pant leg, and then the other. It took a couple minutes, but I got his pants completely, feeling immense satisfaction as they dropped to the floor, all the while my thumb was massaging his hole. He was moaning softly. I stepped around to the head of the sling and pulled his shirt off, much easier than his jeans had been. I looked down the full length of his body. His caramel skin was taught against his lean frame, his legs dangling off to either side of the chains helping suspend him midair.

I stepped back to his ass, slipped his legs into the stirrups, and pulled out my cock.

“Damn. Your cock looks really big.”

“It is.”

“Do you have poppers?” 

“I do. Have you used them before?”

“No. But I’ve seen them in videos.” I slid open a tiny drawer beside the sling where I kept the supplies handy, and handed him the bottle. Parted of me wanted to explore Alex’s body longer. But my cock was raging, and Alex’s hole was hanging just inches away, open, ready….

“I don’t get fucked a lot,” he admitted nervously. “I’m mostly a top.”

“Good for you,” I said. “I’ll be gentle.” I pumped some lube into my hand, and glazed my long cock with it. Getting a couple more pumps of lube, I fingered some into his anxious hole with one hand, while the other spread some on Alex’s shaft, too. I was admiring its size as I lubed it. I’m sure lots of bottoms loved his dick. But here and now, he was going to be a repository for my seed. I noted Alex was holding the bottle of poppers, but hadn’t used them yet. I could sense his anxiety, the roiling mix of fear and desire battling inside him. The fantasy had become real, and he was at the brink of being fucked in a sling by a big dicked notorious whore. He wanted it, but was terrified to have it. 

“Unscrew the cap, and hold on to it. Don’t drop it. Pinch one nostril close and inhale through the other. Get the bottle closer. That’s right. Now switch sides. Pinch that nostril closed. This time hold it in for a second hold it. That’s good. Now release your breath slowly.” I took the bottle and cap from him, sealed the bottle closed, and placed it on his chest. His eyes took on that half open – half closed look as he succumbed to the poppers. It was time to take Alex. 

“Feels amazing doesn’t it?” I pressed the head of my dick into his young hole. He gasped, his breath coming louder and faster, and he lifted his head to look right into my eyes. His face was desperate, terrified, and eager all at once. He knew what was about to happen. He knew it was inevitable and that he couldn’t stop it from happening. I pressed my slick cock further into his awaiting hole. “Fuck, that’s tight,” I said. Alex winced, and I felt his sphincter spasm. “Just breathe. Keep breathing. It’ll be good in a second.” Alex wanted me to pull out. He didn’t think he could handle it. But I knew better. 

I pushed in further, and Alex let out a deep groan. I pushed in until my balls were touching his bare ass. He looked up at me. Powerless. Realizing his façade of experience had been stripped away, exposing him as a newbie that wasn’t sure what to do. He was overwhelmed with the sensation of my big cock filling him. I started to push the sling back and forth, letting the motion slide Alex’s adorable body up and down my shaft. His ass was like a vice. 

“You like that?”

“Oh my gawd,” he whimpered. 

“Good boy. Just let yourself enjoy it.” I started to move my hips, adding more movement inside his hole, stretching him open further. It was becoming more comfortable to fuck him. Alex began to moan. “That’s it. Feel that big dick inside you.”

“Ohhhh ….. ohhhhhh … fuck ….. fuck,” he whispered softly. I let my hands explore his caramel skin. He felt so good! Alex was lost in the sensations competing for his attention. My fingers danced across his body, stimulating his legs, abs, lats, and chest. All the while my cock worked his tight ass, priming the youngster for his new role as my cumdump. It wasn’t going to be long. I knew he wouldn’t last too much longer before his tender hole became sore. 

I felt the pressure building inside my balls, knowing it would be a big load. I had worked toward this moment for weeks. The texting. The grooming. This adorable Puerto Rican kid was ready to take my load. Alex sensed it; he looked up at me as I began fucking him more deliberately, the chains of the sling rattling louder as I got closer and closer to release. He wanted to ask me to pull out, to shoot my load across his body, but the words wouldn’t come to his lips. He wanted to be bred, and knew this was his chance for it. 

“That’s right, boy. You’re getting bred.” I pumped him hard, my cock on the edge of release. Alex moaned. His eyes were pleading. His face looked so innocent in that moment. That’s when I took him. “Gah!” My dick erupted. So did his. My seed pumped inside him, transforming him into my cumdump. His load shot up along his abs and chest, actually splashing some into his open mouth as he gasped at the unexpected climax. I pumped a few more times, waves of ecstasy crashing over me as I took Alex. The innocence was gone from his face. It was replaced with shock at his own transformation. He had just given himself up for another man’s load inside him. He had tried to deny to himself that’s why. He had come here tonight, but he couldn’t lie to himself any longer. 

We showered. He dressed, though I stayed in just my towel, letting my cock hang loose beneath it as we sat on the couch talking a few minutes before he left. I could feel. My load inside the boy. He also knew he felt different, though he couldn’t explain the feeling.

“This is just between us, right?”

“It is,” I assured him. 

“Miguel cannot find out.” 

“Not a problem. I wouldn’t say anything to him.” 

To this day, standing here at the bar with the two of them, Miguel doesn’t know that Alex has been a semi-regular in my sling. Alex comes some evenings while Miguel is working or studying with a group. The adorable boy slides into the sling each time. Now I have some prep time beforehand, setting up the dim red lighting, putting on club music for a good fucking beat, even introducing him to wrist restraints. No,  Miguel didn’t know about any of that. But Miguel was keeping his own secrets from Alex. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 2

• 1 year later...