This story that happened to me last week needs some introduction...

1) I met John some weeks ago on Grindr. He s the typical 30 something straight newly dad guy that sometimes logs in to find some mouth or ass to fuck. He s hot so I m his slut whenever he needs to empty his balls.

2) Richard was my best friend until some 5 or 6 years ago. I was just a regular gay bottom guy back then looking for love and he was my straight friend. We had a nice friendship but eventually we went separated ways over some big fight and never spoke to each other ever again. He had a younger incredibly hot brother, Sam.

Back to my story, last thursday night. Out of nowhere I received a text from John "Hi you woke? I'm with a friend. Drunk and I told about your slut mouth, he s in. Want some dick?"

I didn't answer as I was kind of lazy but he insisted saying they were near my place, that I only have to blow them separately, that I shouldn't let him down as he already told his friend he could unload down some fag's mouth and how good it feels. 

I got hot in the process and I told him to come over. When I opened the door wearing only my cage and some mini short as John likes it, I felt my heart stop : his friend was Sam, my ex BFF younger brother.

John didn't get the situation. He came inside inviting his friend in, slapping my ass and making it clear I shouldn't feel offended as he s drunk and mumbled something about wanting my mouth on his dick Now ! Sam was just smiling, defiantly looking straight at me, confident, alpha, like his brother. I was wondering "what were the fucking odds !!!"

John asked his friend who goes first and without waiting for a reply told me to go to the other room and wait. I did that. Got on my knees facing the door and waiting. I was so nervous and excited at the same time. I learnt from my previous owner how to just let go, don t try to control things and accept my place.

Sam came in and closed the door behind him. The same smile, the same look on his face. "Did my brother know?" I looked at him puzzled, I didn't get what he was talking about. "Did he know you were this kind of homo?"

- No, I whispered looking away.

- He always said you were a classy gay..."

He sat down on the couch and told me to try and make him hard. I obeyed. Undid his pants took out his flacid cock, kissed it, touched it, felt it grow and get harder then put it in my mouth. Very nice dick. He laid on his back and let me suck him. I did it respectfully. After some minutes he just said "Take the cum" and I did. 

After a while of me kissing is dick he stood up and went out. John came in and fucked my mouth, put on a condom and broke my ass. 

They left joking about what just happened.

On the next day Sam texted me. "I like you better now".

I replied "As your cumdump?"

"Yeah"

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

• 1 year later...
On 3/27/2021 at 4:42 AM, IntoBBvisitor said:

This story that happened to me last week needs some introduction...

1) I met John some weeks ago on Grindr. He s the typical 30 something straight newly dad guy that sometimes logs in to find some mouth or ass to fuck. He s hot so I m his slut whenever he needs to empty his balls.

2) Richard was my best friend until some 5 or 6 years ago. I was just a regular gay bottom guy back then looking for love and he was my straight friend. We had a nice friendship but eventually we went separated ways over some big fight and never spoke to each other ever again. He had a younger incredibly hot brother, Sam.

Back to my story, last thursday night. Out of nowhere I received a text from John "Hi you woke? I'm with a friend. Drunk and I told about your slut mouth, he s in. Want some dick?"

I didn't answer as I was kind of lazy but he insisted saying they were near my place, that I only have to blow them separately, that I shouldn't let him down as he already told his friend he could unload down some fag's mouth and how good it feels. 

I got hot in the process and I told him to come over. When I opened the door wearing only my cage and some mini short as John likes it, I felt my heart stop : his friend was Sam, my ex BFF younger brother.

John didn't get the situation. He came inside inviting his friend in, slapping my ass and making it clear I shouldn't feel offended as he s drunk and mumbled something about wanting my mouth on his dick Now ! Sam was just smiling, defiantly looking straight at me, confident, alpha, like his brother. I was wondering "what were the fucking odds !!!"

John asked his friend who goes first and without waiting for a reply told me to go to the other room and wait. I did that. Got on my knees facing the door and waiting. I was so nervous and excited at the same time. I learnt from my previous owner how to just let go, don t try to control things and accept my place.

Sam came in and closed the door behind him. The same smile, the same look on his face. "Did my brother know?" I looked at him puzzled, I didn't get what he was talking about. "Did he know you were this kind of homo?"

- No, I whispered looking away.

- He always said you were a classy gay..."

He sat down on the couch and told me to try and make him hard. I obeyed. Undid his pants took out his flacid cock, kissed it, touched it, felt it grow and get harder then put it in my mouth. Very nice dick. He laid on his back and let me suck him. I did it respectfully. After some minutes he just said "Take the cum" and I did. 

After a while of me kissing is dick he stood up and went out. John came in and fucked my mouth, put on a condom and broke my ass. 

They left joking about what just happened.

On the next day Sam texted me. "I like you better now".

I replied "As your cumdump?"

"Yeah"

One of my regulars,( straight, Married top) for 3 years brought over one of my co-workers ( straight, married) from a Bowling league night a little drunk.  Gave them both blow jobs and continued serving my Coworker as well.  

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 year later...

Got a text from Sam last night, out of the blue, more than 2 years since I last sucked him off.

Are you up?

Yes.

Can I come?

Yes.

Less than half an hour later he was fucking my throat, insulting me, thrn jerked off pulling my hair before plunging his dick again down my throat to cum like crazy.

I thanked him and he left.

• Piggy 2