POZ Cruise

Treehugger

I was wondering if anybody on Breedingzone had been on the POZ cruise out of California. I just heard about it from a friend and am thinking about booking a cabin. Never been on a cruise before and thought this one sounded fun. Its on a Princess cruiseline ship. If you have been I would like to hear your opinion. And yes I want to know if you got laid.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, bbpigadam2 said:

this looks like a mixed audience cruise, is that correct?  so it's not going to be a balls out sex party.  more just a place for poz guys to be out and social?

You’re probably right that it’ll be reserved in public, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see the cabins popping off. You are somewhat captive whilst at sea 😉

Here's something I would note: The ship carries a maximum of 5,600 passengers. Per the website linked above, the "poz cruise" group is limited to 200 people. That means it's NOT the case that this is going to be a sex fest of a trip - I'm sure there will be some going on in individual cabins, but with the overwhelming majority (>95%) of the potential passengers NOT being part of this "poz party" aboard, I would not expect there to be much of a "breeding fest" vibe to the ship-sponsored or ship-endorsed activities. Rather, I suspect this will be a small subset of the passengers hanging out together (probably with group dining, for instance, and placed together on land-based activities, for instance). There will be families and children on board so I doubt the crew would react well to, say, passengers wearing a t-shirt with a donkey on it and the words "Breed my Ass".

Not that it won't be a lot of fun, presumably, for those so inclined to go. But have reasonable expectations.

1. Thanks for the info Treehugger and Justanother. Didn't know about Cruisedesigntravel (Poz Cruises). I have gone on several gay cruises (yes, all passengers are gay with a very, very small number of heteros (maybe 20 out of 2,000) with Atlantis Events (out of Weho) to the Mexican Riviera and the western Med. They are amazingly fun...can you imagine a chartered cruise ship totally populated with 2,000+ gay passengers 🤪. Not only are all events gay themed, to include the daily dances...that run from 11pm to dawn...but they now have an official "dick deck." Yup, a section of the outdoor deck set aside for sex in the late evening until dawn!!! 😋😛🍆💦🐷🐷  My boyfriend and me, and my fuck bud and his husband, are booked on the next Atlantis Events cruise departing from LA to the Mexican Riviera on Halloween!! Oink!!
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1