Motel after his gf left

bentover4u1972

I was ghosted by a guy on Grindr who I was supposed to meet. Since I was already cleaned out and ready, I was extra pissed (plus the pic he shared showed a BEAUTIFUL cock!). I had no sooner started scrolling the app again than I got a message from a guy asking if I was ready "right now." I'm used to guys flaking out so I don't usually clean out until I line something up, which means normally when I get a message like that it doesn't go anywhere. This time, though, I was primed and ready.

He told me that he and his girlfriend had gotten a room the night before. She had left for work, and he had to leave within an hour. Could I come now?

"Yes," was my one word reply, followed by a pic of my hole dripping a load I had taken a few weeks back.

The photo I received showed a thick black cock, accompanied by the motel name and room number. "Be there in 15,"  I replied, and headed for the door.

Less than 15 minutes later I was knocking on the room door. It opened to reveal a chubby black guy, already naked. Without a word, he lay down on the bed. I stripped, then bent over at the waist and took his cock in my mouth. He was soft, but with the combination of my expert tongue and light caresses of his balls, he was soon hard as a rock.

It was then that I realized I had forgotten to bring my lube. Already committed, I took him as deep into my throat as I could, getting his shaft all slick and letting the strings of spittle stretch from his cock head to my lips as I pulled away.

I didn't say anything, but instead turned around and climbed onto the other bed on my hands and knees. He took the cue, and stood behind me. In one fluid motion his slicked-up shaft was inside me and he was grabbing my shoulders for maximum leverage. He was a machine with one setting - he pounded my hole relentlessly, the slaps of his skin on mine reverberating in the room as he owned my slutty hole.

He surprised me by picking up his pace as he got closer to giving me his load. His hands moved from my shoulders to around my neck as he did so. I had never been choked during sex before, but I was loving this brutal assault on my hole so much that I didn't care. His grip on my neck tightened and loosened until finally he let go and grabbed my hips. He stopped mid-stroke and I could feel his load releasing deep in my guts.

I dressed quickly and left without us exchanging another word. I'm hoping he'll hit me up again next time he and his girlfriend get a room. If I see him online, I'll get myself ready, just in case!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...