Open Door Policy

TXTallBottom

In regards to having an 'open door policy' and keeping the door from locking- Have any of you guys had the door cracked at a motel, with the doors that open to the parking lot, and had a random person who wasn't invited to open the door and look in? Like any member of the staff or maybe another guest staying at the motel? That's one of my fears but also a big fantasy that I'll be face down ass up naked on the bed with my hole presented towards the door, and someone passing by sees the door cracked and comes on in. As long as it was a guy I think I'd be ok with it but if it was a woman I feel like I'd freak out a bit and be pissed af lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

n regards to having an 'open door policy' and keeping the door from locking- Have any of you guys had the door cracked at a motel, with the doors that open to the parking lot, and had a random person who wasn't invited to open the door and look in? Like any member of the staff or maybe another guest staying at the motel? That's one of my fears but also a big fantasy that I'll be face down ass up naked on the bed with my hole presented towards the door, and someone passing by sees the door cracked and comes on in. As long as it was a guy I think I'd be ok with it but if it was a woman I feel like I'd freak out a bit and be pissed af lol.

Not really a direct answer to your question, but there used to be a guy in my city who would do the whole unlocked hotel thing. The hotel rooms were facing outside. One time we were in there tag teaming him and you could hear the kids playing outside. We were being pretty loud, it was crazy because in the back of my mind I was wondering if one of the kids open the door. But we were too horny to really care. ha ha

I have an open door policy at home. Fuck buds that need to get one off can and have stopped by. They come in and as long as they text me before coming up stairs then I'm cool with it. Been fucked a couple of times out of my sleep in the dark.

I use  a small magnet to keep the door from latching. Once I had the wind blow the door open and a guy walking by came in and found me ass up waiting. He freaked and ran out. Another time the cleaning lady opened the door as I was bent over the bed taking cock from an older black guy. She laughed and closed the door.  One time  guy walked by a gloryhole I had setup and peeked in the door. He came back 3 times that night.

I usually tape over the door latch but let the door sit completely closed when I host a cum and go scene.

I'd be too worried about someone unsuspecting seeing me and starting trouble. My blinds stay closed for that reason too.

This clip from Live PD haunts me, so I stick to the safer side of this fantasy: 

• Haha 2