The desire has come back

Guest Scoeri123

Guest Scoeri123

I am female to male transgender. I had the desire to get poz because I felt like I would be a true gay man. When I thought about it I realized that being poz make me a gay real gay  man. The desire left me for a few months.

Now it's back but I'm finding that my desire to be pozzed is the same reason as other chasers. It's incredibly hot and a major turn on knowing some guy is going to deposit a part of himself in me. 

4 hours ago, Ftmwannabpoz said:

I am female to male transgender. I had the desire to get poz because I felt like I would be a true gay man. When I thought about it I realized that being poz make me a gay real gay  man. The desire left me for a few months.

Now it's back but I'm finding that my desire to be pozzed is the same reason as other chasers. It's incredibly hot and a major turn on knowing some guy is going to deposit a part of himself in me. 

As I've said elsewhere: that "hot" lasts for a few minutes. The results last for a lifetime. It's not for me to say nobody should chase or nobody should get pozzed, but it's a life-altering, irrevocable decision, and doing it because it seems "hot" seems to me extremely.... short sighted. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Ftmwannabpoz said:

Now it's back but I'm finding that my desire to be pozzed is the same reason as other chasers.

Do it because you want it, not because other people want it. I think you'll feel better about it that way, if/when you eventually get pozzed.

It absolutely is a major turn on, but as others have commented, it's not something you should do lightly. You might not want it again in another few months, and it will be too late by then.

11 hours ago, Ftmwannabpoz said:

When I thought about it I realized that being poz make me a gay real gay  man.

No it doesn't.

Having said that:
It's your body, your choice and either you play safe or either you bareback; And when you bareback you either get on PrEP or risk getting Hiv.

And having said that:
Perhaps it's still a good idea to talk to a gay- and trans-friendly counsellor about this. I mostly refrain from commenting on posts like yours and in your post it seems your asking others for advice, I sense a struggle and my first reaction stands as stating that being neg makes you straight (!?!) is neither here nor there.

Guest Scoeri123
9 minutes ago, BareLover073 said:

No it doesn't.

Having said that:
It's your body, your choice and either you play safe or either you bareback; And when you bareback you either get on PrEP or risk getting Hiv.

And having said that:
Perhaps it's still a good idea to talk to a gay- and trans-friendly counsellor about this. I mostly refrain from commenting on posts like yours and in your post it seems your asking others for advice, I sense a struggle and my first reaction stands as stating that being neg makes you straight (!?!) is neither here nor there.

I wrote this post a while ago. That was then. This is now.

Guest Scoeri123
2 hours ago, gamerslut said:

Do it because you want it, not because other people want it. I think you'll feel better about it that way, if/when you eventually get pozzed.

It absolutely is a major turn on, but as others have commented, it's not something you should do lightly. You might not want it again in another few months, and it will be too late by then.

40 minutes ago, Scoeri123 said:

I wrote this post a while ago. That was then. This is now.

My reaction was also for the benefit of others who read this website.

I hope people don't go fishing for approval or advice here and afterwards blame those, the advice or this fucking GORGEOUS website for that matter if they regret what they do later.  

We're all on our own babe. Nothing can change that, no matter how much DNA of others you absorb. 

• 2 months later...

I want to say....you are trans.

That means you have genderdysphoria

That also means that this type of diseas is a type of hardcore depression.

Sooo you have like some of us ... boarderline depression. You want to hurt yourself. You need therapy... but does all the stuff works ... not really because you need a major shift in your life. Before this happend you should go for prep and than move your ass out to a new city with a new life  (something in middle or west europe.)