What Have I Gotten Myself Into

Dirtymindedpig

I’ve had fantasies, DARK FANTASIES, for as long as I can remember. They have evolved over the years, from public sex at gloryholes (okay maybe that’s not dark) to more open public sex at parks, rough sex, rape and more. Recently, I’ve been reading Chem Sex stories and the thought of drugs, both consensual and forced, has intertwined into my fantasies.

The problem is, they have always remained that, fantasy. I’ve been to scared to even verbalize them, let alone follow through on them, or even write/chat about online.

Until now that is.

A few weeks ago, I created a profile on NKP and thought that this would be a way to put my fantasies out and not be worried about them getting out of my control. I loved reading some of the more hardcore profiles and was sort of envious of the guys who could express, and possibly act on these impulses. I put in my profile that I was new to all this and had dark fantasies and put Ask Me for the drug use area. I put a couple of pics, one body, one ass, in the profile. 

Unsurprisingly, I received responses fairly quickly and got hard reading responses and looking at the profiles. One response stood out as it was not overly explicit, but more supportive and encouraging exploration. His picture was also nice, a good body and a pretty nice appearing fat cock. 

I responded back to him and said I’d love to chat more. We emailed back and forth, with me not realizing at first, as he moved me to talk more and more about what my fantasies encompassed. He never once made me feel ashamed or dirty about what I was writing, and also never pushed for us to hook up. However, I realize now, he was making me give up my control to him and was wearing me down for his chance to corrupt me.

After several weeks, he began exploiting my fantasies and talking about moving them from make believe to real.  We talked about my work and week schedule, what I would be doing and wear I would be. I told him that I had an appointment at the DMV to get a new driver’s license one morning before work. He started a chat about meeting me there and fucking me in the bathroom. I said, “Fuck that’d be hot, but not something I’m ready for.”  He understood, saying, “Fantasy is great.”

I didn’t hear from him for a couple days, until the night before my DMV appointment.  We did some more hot chatting, him encouraging me to pump a load out while we did this and then to push it into my hole. I was so fucking turned on by this that I did it and when I told him I did, he responded, “that’s not the last load of cum going up your ass, boy.”

I got up the next day, drove to the DMV and waited to be called up. I looked around the room, passing the time, and saw this hot guy sitting in front and to my right. He was wearing a t-shirt, ballcap and sweat pants that were a little tighter than most guys wear. I had to quickly turn away when he turned his head to the left.  A couple of minutes later, he got up and walked across the room to a table. I watched every step, seeing a bulge in his crotch and the sweats tight on his ass.

At the table, he stretched and his shirt pulled up, showing a line of hair that disappeared into his pants. He reached up his shirt, causing his stomach and more hair to show. He caught me staring, smirked at me and mouthed the word, “Faggot” at me. I don’t think I’ve ever been more humiliated, or turned on, then I was in that moment.  My dick was hurting as I watched him walk back to his chair.

When my number was called, I walked up to the counter, passing him, and heard him whisper, “Fag boy” and then chuckle.  I tried keeping my attention on the clerk helping me but it was hard to focus. A couple of minutes later, I felt my chair get bumped, harder then if by accident, and looked up to see him walking past me to the other window.  As he began talking to his clerk, I continued struggling with my own clerk.  I listened to him talking about seeing his kid for his birthday later today and how he doesn’t get to see her much because of the kid’s mother.

I got up to take my picture when I noticed a piece of paper next to my chair. When I got back to the chair, I reached down and picked it up, thinking maybe I had dropped. As I was leaning back up after picking the paper up, I saw him again looking and smirking. I unfolded the paper and was turned on by what I read. It simply said, “Bathroom faggot.” I looked back, but he was talking with his clerk, appearing to have disregarded me.

After I paid for my license, I got up to leave and walked out of the room, trying to ignore the note. As I was walking out, I saw the restroom sign, with an arrow pointing down a hallway. I paused, willing myself to turn and walk out the building. The longer I stood there, the harder it was to choose to walk out the building.

I felt my feet moving of their own accord as they turned me left and began walking down the hall toward the bathroom.  I tried telling them to stop, but it did not work. I walked down the hall about 20 feet and entered the men’s room before I knew what was happening.  I walked to the last stall, and entered. Not knowing why I did it, I turned to the stall door and dropped down on my knees. Some other part of my brain, the one that contained all the fantasies had seemingly taken control.

Kneeling on the floor, I put my hands behind my back and leaned my head down to the floor. A few minutes later, I heard the door open and footsteps approaching the stall where I was kneeling. I heard a deep voice say, “That’s what I knew a faggot like you would do.” I lifted my eyes up and as my head began to lift, he told me to just look forward at his cock. I stopped at his dick, which was sticking out of his pants. It looked to be about 7” long hard, and about the size of a Red Bull around.

He simply said, “Suck it faggot, that’s all your good for.” It turned me on hearing him insult and debase me and I leaned forward, opening my mouth and, for the first time, I gave into my fantasy of sex in a public bathroom.  After having his cock head in my mouth for a few seconds, he grabbed the back of my head and yanked it toward his crotch, saying, “Hurry up faggot, I’m not here for a head job.” I felt him push at my throat and immediately started to choke.  I also heard somewhere in my head, my voice yelling at me to stop this and get out of there.

That voice was drowned out by the pain of him continuing to force himself into my throat as he forced my lips to his pubes and crotch. He laughed at the pain I was going through, the choking and the tears it was causing. “That’s where faggots like you belong, on your knees gagging on my straight cock.” He pulled out before slamming back in, pushing into my throat and repeating this several times. “Fuck yeah faggot, you’re starting to get better.” As the throat rape continued, I felt my throat loosen and the gag reflex subsiding.

After a couple of minutes of this, with his cock jammed all the way in, he told me, “Stand the fuck up and lose the fucking pants.” I tried shaking my head to tell him “No” but his response cut directly through me, “Do it, or you’re going to regret it. Badly.” I tried pulling off his cock in order to stand up and he immediately grabbed the back of my head again, shoving it back down on his cock and said, “I told you to stand up, not get off my cock. Now get the fuck up before I have to hurt you.” Using my hands and feet for leverage, I was able to stand up without dislodging his cock.

I reached down and was somehow successful in unbuckling my belt and unbuttoning my pants. “C’mon faggot,” he ordered as he grabbed my pants and began yanking them downward. I was able to get them down to my ankles and eventually kick them off.  I felt his hand reach over to my ass and the sound of the slap and the pain from him slapping my ass were a shock I was not expecting and I seemed to take even more of his dick in. 

I felt him reach back with his left hand and pull my ass cheeks apart. I heard him spit and his right returned to my ass, rubbing the spit directly on my hole.  Then, without any warning, I felt my hole get ripped open by one of his fingers as he jammed it in. I grunted in pain as I had not had anything up my ass in months (damn COVID).

He fucked me with one finger, and then jammed in a second one.  Without lube and having been so tight, my hole was in serious pain.  After fucking me with two fingers for a minute or so, he ripped them out, putting an angle on them to pull my hole open upwards as he exited. 

The order was direct, “Turn around faggot and spread that ass for me.”  For a second, I did not know what to do and he smacked me hard on the side of my head, “Now faggot.”  I pulled off his cock, almost immediately missing the feeling in my stretched out throat.  I turned around, bent over and spread my ass cheeks.  “Nice fag pussy. But it’s going to be even nicer when I’m done with you.” I heard him hocking his throat and then spitting directly onto my hole.  I then felt his fingers jam back in and a second later, I felt a burn beginning in my ass.  I immediately knew, from reading all the chem sex stories. He had just shoved a shard of meth up my ass.  I immediately said, “No, please take it out.” He laughed and said, “Too late for that,” and as he said that, the first wave of meth hit my brain and I began to feel the impact. My hole began to open up and the craving for more in my ass began. I pushed back on his fingers, reaching the base of them. He laughed, “There it is. The faggot is awake.” He yanked his fingers out and said, “I think you need a little more help.”  This time I felt three fingers jam in and a new, and more intense burning begin.  

I immediately groaned, in pleasure and pain from the burn, but again shoved my ass down to the base of his fingers. Before I could stop myself, I begged him, “Fuck me, please. Shove your dick in me. Please, I need you to fuck…rape my faggot pussy hard.” I heard that laugh again as he yanked his fingers out again.  I felt a cool liquid drop on my hole and pushed back to try and get to his cock.

He put his hand on my back and stopped me, saying, “You should be more careful what you ask for.” I felt his cock head on my hole and before I could even think about being ready, he slammed through my hole and ran all the way in, balls deep, on the first thrust. The pain was immense and I screamed out in response. However, the darkness again took over as I groaned, “Oh god, yes, fuck me, rape me.” He pulled all the way out and then slammed back in, doing this over and over again until he told me, “Your pussy is wide open, begging me for my dick.” He slammed back in and I grunted in pleasure as he then proceeded to give what I begged for, a brutal rape fuck slamming into me over and over again, not caring what he was doing to me. I felt myself slamming back on him as he slammed into me, feeling him hit my prostate every time.

This fuck did not last long and he warned me, “I’m gonna cum faggot, I’m gonna shoot my dirty load in you.” I barely made out the word “Dirty” but didn’t care. I begged, “Please, shoot your load in me, knock my cunt up, give it to me.” After several more hard and deep thrusts, he slammed in one last time as he said, “Here it is faggot,” as I felt him start to spasm as he pumped his load deep in my ass.  I kept begging him, “Give it to me. Load me up.” After several spasms, he grunted as he finished, “Fucking faggot, that’s a big strong load of cum up your ass. Thank me for letting you have it.”  “Thank you for giving me your load Sir, I needed it.” He slowly pulled out, telling me to squeeze my cunt so I didn’t drop any of his cum.

I did the best I could, but could feel some cum slide out. I heard rustling and he handed me my phone, showing a picture of my stretched open hole with cum dripping out. I could only respond, “Oh fuck,” as he said, “You’ll probably enjoy the video too.” I scrolled back and started the video, which began with a very visible shot of the shard he shoved in me. “I used my phone and shared the video with yours. You’re going to enjoy the responses that this video gets.” 

I tried to fight my brain back into control, but the meth was too much in control. I begged him to fuck me more, but he laughed and said, “I will but not now. I think the next guy can help you out.” I heard, as if on cue, the bathroom door open and footsteps approach. A part of me fought to stand back up and try to prevent being seen. However, the voice inside my head, and the order I was given, “Don’t you fucking move,” kept me under control. 

I heard a new voice say, “There’s the faggot I knew you were.” This didn’t make any sense at first until the first guy said, “Thanks for letting me break him open. He’s a good little fag fuck.  Especially with the two shards I gave him.” The second guy laughed and said, “He’s been fucking waiting for this day. I’ve spent too much time breaking his mind down. Now it’s time to break that ass open, more than he’s begged for. SO MUCH MORE.”

To be continued, if you want

• Like 23
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 21
  • Thanks 2

Chapter 2:

Hearing this man, who I still had not seen his face, say what he did both scared and turned me on. This was the man who I apparently had expressed all my hidden desires to and he had set me up. He planned all this and here I was flying on meth, naked in a public bathroom, bent over with my cunt (never had I ever wanted that word used to describe my asshole) fully exposed, dripping the load of some unknown guy and wanting more.

The man who set this all up, who I will call Sir, said to his friend, “Glad you enjoyed his cunt. But I think the little faggot wants more, don’t you faggot?” “Yes Sir, please, I need more. I need my cunt fucked more and more cum in me. Please.”

“Let me see your baggie. Let’s see what we can do to the faggot.” I heard noises from behind and was tempted to turn and look, but realized, I didn’t want to see anything. I didn’t want to see the face of the man who was leading me to destruction. I didn’t want to see or know what he was doing; I just wanted to be destroyed.

“Get the camera ready, I want this to be recorded.” A moment later I was instructed to turn my head to the left. I did and for a second all I saw was the bathroom stall wall. Then a hand appeared in front of my face, with a large piece of crystal in it.My eyes stretched wide open, my heart skipped a beat and I drew a gasp of air; I wanted this in me. I was officially on my way to being a full-fledged meth whore and no longer cared to fight it. 

“Please…please.”

“What’s your name faggot?”

“R-r-Roger, Sir”

“Roger what faggot?”

“Roger Johnson, Sir”

“As of this moment, you no longer have that name. Your name is now Faggot, do you understand that?”

“Yes Sir, my name is faggot, Sir.”

“Good, good. Now look at the camera and tell me, what’s in my hand?”

“Crystal, Sir. Meth, tina, FUN”

Sir laughed, “You are already a whore for this aren’t you faggot?”

“Yes, Sir. I need it. I want it. I’ll do whatever you tell me to. Please.”

“Good faggot. Now tell the audience where you want it and how you want it.”

I was too far gone to care anymore about pride or shame or fear of being found out. “In my faggot whore cunt Sir. I want, I need, you to shove it in me hard as you want and then rape it in me with your cock, Sir.”

“Damn, you’re easier than I thought you would be. But we’ll see if you have regrets later” With that, the hand was removed from my sight. “Get on your knees on the toilet faggot and spread those cheeks.  Show us that cunt you’re begging to have this rock in. Make me believe you deserve it.”

It took a little balance, but I was able to do as ordered. I kneeled on the toilet seat, placing my head against the wall to stabilize myself. I reached back and spread my ass cheeks, showing off my cunt hole, I’m sure for the men who were recording my debasement.

“Please Sir, shove the rock in my cunt. No, please shove it in your faggot’s cunt and rape me like the faggot I am. I want, no I need, you to do what you want to this cunt. Please Sir.”

“Good, faggot. Hold this for a sec.” I thought he was talking to me, but I soon learned he was talking to the other guy. I heard the tell-tale sounds of Sir unbuckling his belt and pulling it free. This was followed by the audible sound of his pants unsnapping and zipper coming down. I thought, “Oh fuck yeah, I’m getting another cock in me.” What happened next caught me unaware.

Without warning, I felt Sir’s belt go around my neck in a loop and tighten with the buckle at the side of my neck. I instinctively reacted by trying to pull away. This was a mistake, and I paid immediately as the belt was yanked backward, instantly stopping my movement and cutting off my air. 

“Don’t you fucking move. Don’t you EVER fight me faggot. You will never win, and you will always hurt afterward. CLEAR?”

“Yes Sir,” I was able to gasp before the belt was released and my throat was allowed to take air in.  “I am sorry, Sir.”

“Shut the fuck up, faggot. Spread that cunt hole open.  Let’s really see if you want and deserve my dick.” 

I reached further in to my ass crack, finding my hole and stretching it out as much as possible.

“That’s it faggot, show the men what you have and tell them what you want done to it.” 

“Please, I need this faggot cunt fucked, bred, raped, destroyed. Do whatever you want. I have no right to deny you what you want to do. I’m just a faggot, here for you to use. Get me high, wreck me, PLEASE.”

Without warning, I felt Sir slam his fingers in my cunt and I immediately felt the scrape and tell-tale burn of the shard of crystal in my cunt. I slammed backward, taking his fingers to the base and immediately pulling away, only to slam back down.

“That’s it faggot, show the men what you want. You’d take my fist if I wanted to wouldn’t you?”

“Yes Sir, whatever you want to do to me, do it.”

Sir yanked his fingers out, placed his cock head at my cunt, grabbed the belt and yanked me backwards, both cutting off my airflow and slamming me down to the base of his cock in one thrust. I immediately learned one important thing: I was no longer in control; I was nothing more than a cunt for use.

The pain and pleasure were simultaneous as the meth continued to burn as it was shoved deeper in my cunt. For the first time ever, I felt another area deep in my asscunt getting hit. It sent explosions of pleasure throughout my body.

“Open that hole for me faggot.” Sir pulled out, only slam back in harder than before. Again that new area, which I now realized was another hole, was pounded again.  Sir repeated this several times, finally giving up on the attempt to break that hole open .

He pulled on the belt while I was fully impaled on his dick. “You will open that hole soon. Fight it now, but I know just how to get through it faggot. That hole is my property, do you understand?”

I was barely able to gasp, “Yes Sir,” before he released the belt and began a full fuck. He pulled out and slammed in to me over and over again, sometimes just to the head of his dick, sometimes completely out, waiting for my hole to try and close, before slamming back open.

I stayed in position, giving up all control of my body and mind to this brutal fuck, begging over and over, “Rape me Sir, breed my cunt.”

“I’m gonna breed you, faggot. Don’t you fucking worry about that. Tell the men, faggot, are you Poz?”

“No Sir, I’m negative,” I was able to say in multiple steps as he continued the brutal assault on my cunt.

“Neg? Do you want to stay Neg boy?”

“I, I, ye… It’s not up to me Sir.”

He slammed into me again, stopping as he was balls deep. “Tell me what that means, faggot.”

“You own me Sir, I’m your cunt. It’s your choice.”

Again the belt was yanked backward, pulling my head to his face.  

“You’re going to take any load I tell you to?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Even Poz loads?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Toxic loads?”

I paused, knowing what this meant. “If that’s what you tell me to do, yes, Sir, I will. It’s not my choice anymore.”

“You’re going to beg for loads aren’t you faggot? You’re going to give up your cunt wherever, whenever, and to whomever wants it. Tell me faggot.”

“Yes Sir. My cunt is not mine anymore. I am nothing more than a faggot cunt boy to be used anytime. I will beg for any load, spread my cunt for whoever wants it.”

“Beg me for my load? Do you even want to know my status?”

“Please Sir, give me your cum. Shoot it deep in my cunt. I don’t care.”

“Beg me for my toxic load. Tell all the men what you want.” 

“Please Sir, breed me with your toxic cum. Knock me up, pozme Sir. I need your seed Sir.”

“Fuck you. Stupid little faggot cunt. You’re going to regret that.” He then began his brutal rape of my hole, pounding me over and over.

“Please Sir, poz your faggot cunt. Poz me Sir.”

Within a minute, his breathing intensified and he grunted as he slammed into me one last time as he began shooting his load in me. “Oh, fuck yeah faggot, take my dirty seed. Take my toxic seed. It’s too late for you.”

“Fuck yes, Sir, knock me up. Make me yours. Thank you Sir.”

He jerked at least five times, pumping his cum deep in my cunt. I swear I could feel the cum shooting into me, burning the walls of my cunt.

“That’s it faggot, your all mine now.”

“Yes Sir.” 

As he slowly pulled out, he told the other guy, “Hand me the bag.” I soon felt a duffle bag drop across my back. He pulled something out and then dropped the bag on the floor. 

I heard the other guy whistle and say, “He’s gonna feel that…”

“Give me your baggie again.” I heard more rustling as Sir pulled his dick all the way and replaced it with two fingers. “Push out faggot,” and removed his cum coated fingers. I remained in that position while waiting for whatever Sir had in store for me.

“Damn, you sure?” 

“Don’t ever question me. You know I own your ass, and will bitch you if you ever piss me off. Understood pussy boy?” 

I was wondering what was going on when I had not said a word. Then I heard the first guy, much more demure than ever before, say, “Yes Master. I am sorry for my disrespect.” 

Holy fuck, the straight guy isn’t as dominant as he made himself out to be. With my head still facing to the left, I was able to briefly look up at him and saw a different, submissive look on his face.  He caught me looking and appeared to shudder in shame as he was discovered.

Before I could think or say anything more, I felt something at my cunt. Something big.

Without warning, Sir shoved as hard as he could and my cunt was stretched more than ever. I also felt more burning; whatever was going in must have been coated with more crystal. 

“Push your cunt out faggot, this is going in one way or another.”

I pushed out and he pushed in. I felt a painful stretch as what I realized was a huge butt plug stretched me wide before finally fully breaching my cunt and sliding in. My cunt closed in around the base, and I could tell that the base was bigger than either of the dicks that had just fucked me.

I groaned as the stretch continued and the burn diminished.

“Stand up, faggot.”

I slowly got down from the toilet seat, wobbling as I did due to the lack of blood flow and the amount of meth swarming through my body. The first guy took hold of me to keep me from falling.

When I was more able to stand on my own, Sir looked at me and I saw his face for the first time. 

“Mr. Young?”

“Yes, faggot. Like I told you, you’re gonna regret giving me control of you.”

I looked downward and responded, “No regrets Sir. Do what you want. I’m your property.”

He laughed and lifted my head, facing me to him. “That’s a good boy. Now, let’s get you dressed and out of here. You’re day is far from over. And don’t worry about work, I already called you out sick. And, I sent a few of the guys your pictures. They already look forward to when you get back to work. You are going to be our faggot prison bitch.”

I had never imagined that I’d ever let my fantasies out of my head. Now, here I was standing in front of a co-worker, naked and high as a kite, knowing that this man had full control of me.  

“Does, Mr. Rounds know?”

“I knew it; you want that black man to use you don’t you?”

“Yes, Sir.” 

“Oh, he’s ready for you. I don’t think you’re ready for him, though. But I’m going to enjoy watching it all happen.”

I smiled and said, “I can’t wait for it.”

Sir bent down and pulled a package out of his duffel. He handed it to me and told me, “Get dressed, faggot. You’ve got a date at the bathhouse.”

I opened the bag, looked in it, and then looked back at Sir. “Is this all I…?”

A slap came out of nowhere and my head flinched to the right.  

“Don’t question me, just do what I tell you.”

“Yes, Sir.”

I pulled out the jockstrap and t-shirt, both of which were clearly not brand new. The jock strap was branded from Nasty Pig and had a special title across the back part of the waist: “Faggot cumdump.” 

“My handy work. Like it?”

“Yes Sir.”

The shirt was a small, so a size smaller than me. The front of it was emblazoned with a large bio-hazard symbol and said, “PNP faggot, property of Sir Y.” The back said, “Faggot whore. Meth Pig. No load refused,” with an arrow pointing down.

I looked at both, shocked at the blatant messaging, and then looked at Sir.

“Thank you Sir. Thank you for setting me free and making me your property.”

He smirked at me, then spit directly in my face. “Shut the fuck up faggot and get dressed.”

I put the shirt and jockstrap on, then looked at my pants and shirt, crumpled on the floor.

“No. My faggots don’t get to wear clothes. Boy, pick them up.”

It still shocked me; this rough, dom straight guy, submits immediately to Sir. He picked up my clothes and shoved them in the duffel bag.

Sir Y saw the look on my face and smiled. “You don’t recognize him do you faggot?”

I looked more closely and something seemed familiar. 

Introduce yourself boy. See if tells the faggot why he knows you.

“My name is Jose ____”

I looked at him, then at Sir Y, and then back.

“Holy fuck, you’re…”

“Yes, he’s my brother. He’ll soon be Master Y’s new bitch. I can’t wait for it to happen. And from what I know about your relationship with him, I’m sure you can’t wait for it either.”

I smiled and said, hoping to not get a slap from either man, “I hope that little shit hurts and hates every minute of whatever happens to him.”

I look at Sir, “I’m ready.”

He looked back at me, tilted his head, and said, “We’ll see about that. If it’s you or the meth talking. Now, get walking.”

With only a brief hesitation, I walked out of the stall and to the door. I could not believe that in less than an hour, I had gone from a repressed gay man, to a full-fledged meth whore with two loads of cum, who knows how much meth flowing through me and a huge buttplug in me that I felt with every step I took.

And, more than that, about to step into this new existence, in public, in a shirt and jockstrap only, which fully announce what I am.

I held the door for my two men. And humbly, but proudly, walked into my new life.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 15

Chapter 3

As we walked out of the door, several people were walking towards the door.  I initially became aware of my appearance, wearing only the shirt and jockstrap, and then really focused on what was clearly written on the front of the shirt. I began to get nervous and wanted to run. But again, the meth took control, and I just kept walking. Several people made faces and comments and steered clear of the three of us.

As we were walking across the parking lot, a couple of guys, not appearing to be together, stared intensely at me, eyeing me up and down.  Their leering continued, and they each grabbed their crotch. Sir Y saw this and just told them, “He’s available if you want.” I was slightly shocked and frightened by this.  They looked at Sir Y incredulously and looked at each other, and they nodded.

Sir Y said to me, “Go around the building faggot, there’s a garbage bin area.” I looked at him and the other men, briefly apprehensive about what was going on. Sir Y’s face began to change, and I knew not to fight. I walked to the end of the building and turned the corner. As he said there would be, I saw a gated area that contained a garbage dumpster.  I walked to the gate, looked back to see the four men walking towards me, and then opened the gate and walked in. 

The structure, a rectangular brick wall enclosure, provided several feet on each side of the dumpster.  I walked in, and not knowing what Sir Y wanted me to do, moved about halfway in and got on my knees, immediately feeling the concrete scrape my knees. Sir Y, his friend, and the two guys walked in. As one of the guys started to close the gate, Sir Y told him, “It stays open or nothing happens. The faggot wants to be seen by anyone.” The guy who was closing the gate stopped and looked at the other guy. He just shrugged his shoulders and moved further in as he began unbuckling his belt. 

I watched as he approached me, followed by the other guy. Neither guy would be considered handsome and had slight stomachs. Before today, I would not have considered them as sexual partners and I doubt they would have picked me out either.  The first guy to reach me pulled his semi-hard cock out of his denim jeans as he approached me.  As he reached me, I immediately opened my mouth and he pushed his dick in.  I began sucking him, getting him hard as he began to get more and more aggressive. He seemed to be about 6-7” hard and not overly thick; a nice average cock.  He grabbed my head and began thrusting hard into my mouth. I saw the other guy move to the side, his cock hard and huge. He was watching and jerking what appeared to be at least 9” and as thick as Sir Y.

Sir Y was watching and told the guys, “The faggot has a cunt too, not just his mouth.” The first guy pulled out of my mouth and said, “Get up faggot.” I stood up and knowing what was expected, turned around and bent over. The second guy moved to in front of me and grabbed my head, telling me to open my mouth. He immediately shoved his cock as far in my throat as he could. 

The guy behind me saw the base of the plug and tried removing it, only to get stopped barely after he began pulling. He asked Sir Y, “How big is this? I can’t get it out.”  Sir Y told him, “Move” and then told Jose, “Take it out of him.”  Jose moved to my ass and told the other guy, “Spread him open.” I felt my ass get spread wide. Jose then told the guy in my mouth, “Get ready to get your dick the rest of the way in the faggot’s throat.” The guy said, “Fuck yeah, this is gonna be good. He’s only got about 6” in, 4” more to go.”

I felt Jose grab the base of the buttplug and laughed, “You asked for this faggot.” With the last word out of his mouth, he yanked as hard as he could and I screamed as the plug was ripped out of my cunt, stretching it hard and wide, painfully as he could. As my scream began, the guy in my mouth immediately grabbed the back of my head and shoved the remaining inches of his huge cock deeper into my throat, cutting off both my scream and my airway as my nose was pressed tightly into his hairy and slightly smelly crotch.

The guy behind me said, “Holy shit, that had to destroy his hole.” Sir Y corrected him, “It’s a cunt. And that’s what he wants. Now fuck him or get going.” The guy moved behind me and I felt him slide all the way in. I only felt because his pelvis hit my cheeks’; my hole was stretched so wide at first that I couldn’t feel his dick.  The guy complained, “Faggot, you better tighten that cunt for me.” It took several seconds, but I was able to clamp my cunt enough that he said, “That’s better” as he began pumping in and out.

Sir Y told him, “Harder, fuck him like you know you really want to. Fuck him up.” With that permission, the guy said, “Fuck yeah.” He immediately went into overdrive, pulling out and then slamming back in, harder and harder each time. The guy in my mouth began pulling out and pushing back in, getting more intense each thrust. He told me to look up at him, which I did. He immediately spit on my face, telling me, “You want my cum don’t you?” I nodded and tried to plead as much as I could. He looked at me and said, with sadistic glee, “I only cum when I fuck, so this load goes in your cunt faggot. And it’s gonna hurt.”

This guy, with no regard for me, asked Sir Y, “What’s the limit for this faggot?” Sir Y responded, “Do what you want to do.” The guy said, “Really? What EVER I want to?” Sir Y said, “Yes. Tell us what it is you want to do. Though I think I already know.” The guy in me chuckled and said, “Damn your nasty. I gotta take a mean piss, and I don’t want to pull out.” Sir Y said, “Then don’t.” I tried shaking my head, and tried pleading with my eyes. The guy looked down at me, smirked, and asked, “You want my piss, faggot?” I tried shaking my head but stopped when I felt him start pissing anyway. He laughed and said, “Who the fuck cares what you want faggot. Dressed like you are, taking a dick up your cunt out in the open, you’re in no position to say what you want.” He pressed his dick back into my throat and let loose.

I felt the piss slide down my throat. I couldn’t swallow or spit it up, but just felt the hot piss going down my throat. After about 10 seconds, the flow stopped and I was thankful it was all over. He pulled his cock, still amazingly hard, out of my throat and into my mouth. He stopped with just the head in my mouth and told me, “Tighten your lips and don’t spill any.” Disgusted by what was happening, as piss play had never been anything I wanted, I reluctantly tightened my lips and he sighed as the piss began again. Now that I tasted it and was able to gag on it, I did. The taste was horribly bitter and very hot. I tried not to swallow, but he just looked at me and said, “Swallow it before it chokes you.” Again, now with tears of shame and disgust falling down my face, I began to swallow it, doing so as I simultaneously tried to not gag and throw up.  

I heard the guy in my ass mutter, “Disgusting faggot,” as he slammed into me one last, hard time. He groaned, “Fuck, I’m gonna cum,” as he began shooting deep in me. I clamped my hole as tightly as I could and he groaned again, “FUCK, tighten that cunt and work my load out. You disgusting fag. Just taking a load without knowing who it’s from.” After about 10 seconds of shooting multiple ropes of cum, he stopped and slowly pulled his softening dick out.

The guy in my mouth finished pissing and slammed his cock down my throat one last time.  He held me there, making me fear that he was going to kill me by not letting me breathe. He watched me intently, smirking at the fear in my eyes as I began to lose what little air I had.  He pulled out of my mouth, laughing as I spit and choked in air. “Turn around and give me your cunt, faggot.” 

Without standing up, I maneuvered myself around, presenting my cunt to the 10” inch cock. I came face to cock with the soft cock that had just blown a huge load up my ass. The guy was looking around for something to clean his cock off when I opened my mouth. Sir Y told him, “Make him clean you off. He needs to learn that’s his role.” The guy just whistled, muttered, “Fuck,” and then slid his soft cock in my mouth. I was amazed that, though soft, his cock was still about the same length. I began sucking his dick, making sure to get all the cum, a mixture of his and Sir and Jose’s loads, from his cock and pubic hair, as well as his balls. In addition to the cum, I tasted something bitter and figured that was the taste of meth.

I was so focused on the dick in my mouth, that I almost forgot about the monster dick behind. That forgetfulness ended as the dick was slammed into my cunt, this time slamming into that second hole before he could get balls deep. The guy told me, “Open that fucking hole or I’m going to.” I did not know how to do it and then the guy pulled out. 

I heard a moan from the guy in my mouth and felt him start to piss.  “Swallow faggot, you seem to like drinking piss.” The guy behind me again slammed deep into my cunt, again hitting that hole deep inside. Sir Y told him, “Keep pushing, break him open.” The guy grabbed my hips and pulled me backward as he continued to push forward. I felt the head of his cock pressing hard and then felt it; the hole deep in me was finally broken open, and I felt his head breach it and the rest of his cock slide in.

Sir Y told him, “Stay still, and wait until this guy is finished.” The guy in my mouth finished pissing and I realized I had swallowed it all, with no gagging. He slowly pulled out and spat in my mouth, “Damn faggot, that was hot. Swallow my spit.” I looked at him as closed my mouth, swallowed his spit, and said, “Thank you for cumming in my ass and pissing down my throat.” He looked at me and just said, “I can’t believe this.” He looked at Sir Y and said, “I was not expecting anything like this to happen at the DM fucking V.” Sir Y responded, “This faggot has been wanting this and is getting it.” I saw him hand the guy a card and say, “Text this number if you want him again. Feel free to share the number with anyone you want.”  The guy took the card, looked at and said he would.  He moved aside and began getting himself dressed so he could leave. He looked at his watch and said, “Damn faggot, you made me miss my appointment. I’ll have to make you pay for that next time.” I looked at him and said, “I’m sorry Sir.”

Sir Y told the guy in my ass, “You still hard and ready to fuck?” The guy slowly moved back and forth in my cunt and said, “Just a few seconds to get fully hard again and yeah, I’ll be ready.” 

Sir Y said, “Good. We’re gonna record this.” The guy hesitated and said, “Record it? I’m not sure about that.” Sir Y looked at him and told him, “You’re gonna do it if you want to keep fucking him. Your face won’t be recorded. Just your dick as you fuck him and his face as you wreck his inner cunt hole. IS THAT CLEAR?” The guy said, “As long as my face stays out, hell yeah it’s okay.”

Sir Y addressed Jose, “Get ready boy, I want you to catch some good video.” Jose grabbed his phone out of his pocket, set up to record and said, “Ready Sir.” Sir Y told the guy behind me, “Pull all the way out and let him get a shot of your cock and the faggot’s cunt.” The guy said, “Get over here and get ready.” I felt Jose move around me and get right next to the guy.  “You ready?” and Jose said, “Ready.”

With no further warning, the fucker ripped his dick all the way out of my cunt, with as much speed and force as he could.  Sir Y said, “Good job, you know what he needs.” Jose said, “Fuck, you pulled his lips out; now he really does look like he has a cunt.” I groaned in pain as the reverse violation occurred, the pain from his cock head being yanked out from that inner hole was excruciating.  

Sir Y looked down at me and said, “I told you I knew how to open that inner hole. Now, tell me, and the camera what you want.” Jose moved back in front of me, getting a clear image of my face. “Please Sir, can I have another rock? I need more. Then please have the man behind me rape my cunt as hard as he wants.” Sir Y said, “That’s more than I was expecting, but since you asked nicely, yes.”

Sir grabbed his baggie out of his packet and I was able to see it for the first time. The guy behind me said, “Oh, hell yeah. This is going to be fun. I had a feeling he was spun. Let me get him even more spun.” Sir Y opened the baggie and took out a piece. I looked at him and said, “Sir, may I choose one?” Sir looked down at me and said, “If you do, it better not be a weak piece.” I said, “It won’t be Sir,” and he handed me the bag, after putting the piece he had back in. 

Without hesitation, I grabbed the piece that caught my eye. It was the largest piece in the bag, about as large as the one Sir had given me in the bathroom. I looked up at him as he smiled, “You’re a fucking meth whore aren’t you?” “I’m your meth whore Sir.” He took the bag back and told me, “Give him the rock.” I turned as best I could, reaching my hand back, making sure not to drop the rock.  I handed it to the fucker and simply said, “Please shove this in my cunt and rape fuck me.”

He took it from me and said, “My pleasure cunt fag.” Jose, without being told, moved back behind me in order to capture this. The man told me, “Spread your cheeks so we can get a clear shot.” I reached back and spread my ass open. I heard Jose say, “Okay, he’s ready.” I felt fingers at my hole, and I felt the rock being rubbed around my cunt, slid in and pulled out. “Please Sir, shove it in me. I need it. Please.”

“Ready?”

“Ready.” 

I felt the fingers jammed into my cunt, shoving deep in as the rock was pushed in. I felt the scrape and the burn. I pushed back, wanting the rock as deep in me as possible. The guy said, “Fuck, you are hungry.” I realized as I reached the base, that he had three fingers all the way in, but I still needed more. Bigger.

“Please, give me something big,” I said this as I began rocking back and forth on his fingers, slamming down each time.

“Bigger? Like my dick back in your cunt?”

I looked at Sir Y, who was looking down at me, seeming to already know what was going to happen. He nodded his head and quietly said, “Do it faggot.”

I pushed back down the guys fingers and said, “Bigger. Bigger than your cock.” The guy asked, “What the fuck is bigger than…” and then paused. “Are you saying what I think you are? If so, you need to ask me. No you need to beg me.”

“Please Sir, give me more. G-g-give me your fist. Fist my cunt. Fist my cunt out here where anyone can see.” 

“Holy fuck. I can’t believe it. You sure?”

“Yes, give me your fist.”

He yanked his three fingers out, pulling cum out with him. I felt him place his fingers back at my hole and I immediately started pushing back.

I felt my hole stretch open as I rode down his hand. He pushed forward and his hand moved up into me. I could still feel the rock burning as it melted inside my cunt. I pushed back as far as I could, but could not get all the way down. He tried pushing, but there seemed to be no way my hole would stretch enough. Even as the meth took full control, and I rode up and down on his hand, my hole stopped at the widest part of his hand. 

Sir Y looked down at me and said, “You begged for this faggot, you better get it in there.” He tossed the guy a bottle of lube and said, “Get the rest of your hand lubed.” The guy moved his hand out of my cunt and poured lube on his hand and my cunt. 

Sir Y told him, “Get down on your knees faggot,” which I did. The guy behind me said, “Oh yeah,” and I felt him follow suit.  Sir Y took the baggie out again and handed the guy another shard. “Shove this in him and give it a few seconds to get him fully spun.” The guy shoved as deep as he could, held his fingers in and held the rock to my cunt walls. I felt the burn start quickly and intensely. My head began to swim, and my ears began to ring. It got hard to breathe, and I coughed when I could not breathe.

Sir Y said, “He’s ready. DO IT.”

The guy pulled out, prepped his hand and pushed in again. I wobbled, but was able to steady myself and push back to meet him. Again, the hand was resisted. Sir Y got down in front of me, took hold of my shoulders and said, “Take it faggot. Take that man’s hand.”

“Pull out.” I felt the hand pull out from my cunt.

“All together on three,” Sir said to the guy. 

The fingers, with more lube, were placed back at my hole.

“One.” The fingers slid in a little

“Now.”

Sir pushed me backwards as the man shoved his hand into my cunt.

Without being aware of it happening, I was not prepared to resist. 

I screamed out as, with some resistance, the hand fully breached my cunt. 

“Oh fuck, please no. Take it out. It’s too much.”

As if as one, all three men said, “Shut the fuck up faggot.” 

Sir Y looked at me and said, “You begged for this faggot, it’s not ending because you want to be a pussy. It ends when I decide it ends.”

The guy behind me moaned out, “Fuck. My hand is in his cunt. Fucking amazing.”

I continued to moan and whimper, “Please. Oh god it hurts.”

I felt the guy start moving his fingers around in my cunt, causing even more pain. 

And then it happened. I couldn’t tell when, but gradually, the pain disappeared. He found my prostate and began applying pressure to it. The fullness moved from painful to pleasure. 

Sir Y saw the look in my face, my eyes rolling up as I moaned. “Give me the camera. Look at me faggot.” I struggled to focus. “Now faggot.”

I was able to focus on him and the camera in my face.

“Oh god, it…”

“Tell us faggot.”

“It, it…”

“Faggot, tell us what’s going on in that cunt of yours.”

“It feels so full, oh Sir, it’s so full.”

“That’s what you begged for faggot. Isn’t it? You wanted his fist didn’t you. Were you so stupid and so fucked up that you begged him to shove his whole hand in you? Isn’t that what you wanted?”

I groaned as the guy continued moving his hand, slowly turning it, pushing in a bit more, and then hitting my prostate again, eliciting another whimper from me.

“Yes, yes Sir. I begged him to fist my cunt. I begged him to fist my meth whore cunt. I needed it.”

“Yes faggot, you did beg him for it. Now, beg him for what you need now.”

“Sir? What I need?” 

“Yes faggot, focus on that man’s hand in your cunt. Feel that meth in you, controlling you, demanding what you need. Now tell him.”

I did as Sir Y said, focusing on the meth spiral I was in and the hand in me. The wall came down and I knew.

“Please Sir, fuck me with your hand. Fist me and wreck my cunt.” As I said this, I pulled forward before pushing back on his hand, trying to get more of it in.

“Oh, faggot. I’m going to give you that, and you’re gonna keep begging for more.”

“Get the camera back here, you’re going to want this.”

Jose took the camera and moved back.

The guy pulled backward, stretching my hole to it’s widest as he rested his hand at the widest point of his wrist before sliding back in. He did this several times, twisting his hand each time. I continued to moan and whimper, but was also pushing back on his hand. I looked up and noticed a couple more guys standing at the gate, watching me get fisted, on my knees, in a garbage area. 

This is what I needed to be.

I looked at Sir Y and said, “Thank you Sir. This is for you.” 

When I felt the hand in my cunt start to pull backward again, I pulled forward. This time his hand did not stop. I groaned as I pulled my whole cunt off his hand.

Jose and the man both said, “Fuck, look at that cunt.” 

I reached back and felt it. The cunt was open wide and the lips were stretched out.

Before anything could be done to stop me, I pushed back, slamming my cunt back over his hand, not letting it stop at the widest part.  I rode my cunt all the way back and over his wide part until he fully breached me again.

“Please, fist my faggot cunt.”

For the next several minutes, he fisted me deep, pulling out and slamming in, going deeper and deeper each time. As he continued to hit my prostate, I felt an orgasm coming on.

Sir Y saw the look on my face and said, “What do you want boy?”

I looked him in the eyes and said, “ I want to make myself cum with his hand in me.” 

“Do it boy, shoot your faggot cum on the ground.” 

I pressured my cunt walls and rode his hand so that it continued to hit my prostate. Within a minute, I felt it. I groaned as my dick started spewing cum all over the ground. I whimpered in pleasure and the guy groaned, “Fuck dude you’re gonna break my wrist.”

After what seemed like an hour of cumming, I was spent. My hole relaxed as I slumped face first into the ground.

The guy slowly pulled his hand out and with one last effort, he said to Jose, “Final wreckage.”

I heard him lube up again, and I pleaded, “No more.”

“Fuck you faggot. I told you I only cum when I fuck, and you’re not going to shoot your load and leave me with blue balls. Now keep your fucking mouth shut. Except to groan in pain when I do what I’m gonna do, cause it’s gonna hurt.”

“N..”

I felt it. His clenched fist. At my cunt lips.

Then I felt him pushing forward. My mind broke at that moment. This was too much, this was not what I wanted.

It was. I pushed back with what energy I had.

“That’s it faggot, take it.” 

The pain was overwhelming and I lost all focus on the world around me. 

My entire world was my cunt as his clenched fist broke through and  slid in me, stretching me wider than before.

“Oh fuck, Sir. Oh fuck.” 

“Damn faggot, I didn’t think you could take it.” 

As if getting a renewed lease on life, I got back up and shocked everyone.

I pulled myself off, completely, from his clenched fist. Before he could do anything more, I then pushed back, immediately taking it back in my wrecked cunt. He then took over, pulling out and pushing back in a few more times.

He groaned after several of these, “I need to shoot my load.”

I begged him, “Please shove it in me”

He began to pull out and I tightened my hole. “Shove it in me.”

“What the…”

“Please, do it.”

He maneuvered himself up, placed his lubed dick at my hole, and began pushing in.

“SHOVE IT IN ME!!!”

He realized what I meant and said, “You got it faggot.”

With that, he pushed as hard as he could and slammed that huge cock, through my already stuffed cunt, and slid it into me.

“Fuck me mother fucker. Fuck my cunt and shoot your load in it.”

With that, he began slowly, and then with increasing force, began fucking my cunt alongside his hand.

“OH FUCK!!!” 

“Oh fuck, beg me bitch. Beg me for my load.” 

“Fuck me Sir, blow your load in me. Shoot your load deep in me.”

“Oh yeah you fucking faggot.”

I did not expect what was coming next.

All at once, he pulled backwards and yanked his fist and cock out at the same time.  I groaned loudly as the pressure was immense and wonderful.

He then rammed that dick deep in me, breaching that inner hole again, painfully. He did this three or four more times, pulling all the way out before slamming back in.

“Oh fuck. Faggot, take my load.” 

He slammed in one last time, past that inner hole and began jerking, shooting a huge load deep in me. He jammed in and out several times, making sure that every drop got far in my cunt.

He fell on my back, in exhaustion, causing me to fall forward on the ground.

I could feel his breathing, and it sounded as if he was crying. I felt tears coming down on my face as he told me, “You broke me faggot. I’ve never been that hardcore. You broke me.”

After several minutes of us lying there, with Sir Y, Jose, and the now three guys watching, he pulled out of me. He held my cheeks wide, for Jose to get a final shot. 

Jose put the phone in front of my face and I smiled in exhaustion as I looked at my cunt.  I wanted it wrecked, and it was as close to wrecked as it could be.

It was still open, with the gash now looking to be about three to four inches high and at least an inch wide. I could see the red of the walls of my cunt and cum leaking out.

I noticed the butt plug  still sitting on the ground where Jose had dropped it. He saw my gaze and just asked, “You or me?”

“You.”

He picked it up, moved behind me and told me, “On your knees faggot.”

I managed to push myself up and was prepared for the plug.

I heard lube being smeared and was sure it was on the plug.

Then I heard him say, “May I Master?”

Sir Y looked at me and then at him and said, “Yes.”

Without notice, I felt Jose’s hand slide up in me, with no resistance. He then added his dick, with very little resistance. I felt movement, realizing what was happening. He grabbed his dick and began jerking off.  Within a minute, I heard his breathing deepen.

“Oh fuck, faggot I’m jerking off in your cunt. Take it.” My hole stretched even wider, but I was so far gone that it didn’t hurt, as he shot his load deep in me.

After a minute of cooling down, he pulled his soft cock and then his hand, out of me.

I then felt the tip of the butt plug. He pushed it and with no resistance, it slid all the way in.

I collapsed on the ground. I was done.

At least I thought I was….

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 13