looking for a story about two friends going to bathhouse and take poz loads

the story talks about a guy seeing this bald guy laying in the sauna and says he has 4 rules   never bathe never use condom ne er pull out and always plant seed  then he finds his friend taking huge poz cock after he gets fucked by the hot guy in the sauna and so the two friends take turbns taking poz loads 

here is part of the story im looking for the entire story

Why we had come to the bath house, my friend Finn and I, well that’s a whole story in of itself. Let’s just say, we were young and horny and wanted to push the boat out a little now we were both 21. We had heard it was great to find tops who were great at sex, and they even said guys in ‘our condition’ could get in for free...whatever that meant? After a swift pass through reception, and three minutes stripping in the empty locker room, we were ready. We had agreed, for the first half an hour to split up and explore alone, to best be free to do as we pleased. It was still early, so the steam rooms were quite empty, but within five minutes I found myself entering the hot wooden sauna room...

A hairy guy was sat back in the sauna, alone, like a beautifully carved statue. He was bald, but with a thick brown nest of a beard covering his chin and neck. He was almost posing, led down with his right hand resting above him, revealing a large bicep and a thick nestle of armpit hair. His other hand was at his side, his chest a thick rug of brown curls, leading seductively into a thick mat of dense forest. The base of his dick wasn’t even visible between his thick hairs, which dripped with sweat. His tree trunks of legs shot out from under him, also hairy of course, ending in large feet with chunky toes. I stared deep into his bush, mesmerised in every way, and could see the tip of his dick at the base of his crotch, curled to one side. It was still mostly soft and yet large and snake like. It flopped down to the wooden planks that were supporting his back and ass cheeks. A good three or four inches of shaft was showing, though you could tell there was at least another two or so hidden at the basement which was huge for a soft cock. At the tip a large circumcised mushroom head flared out, a rich purple, almost a deep brown colour. My entire face was locked in on him, hypnotised by the manly hairs and long juicy looking cock.

This is all of it that I have.    Just Chapter 1.   Would love it if there are more chapters.

Steam + The Poz Bathhouse by JJ1997

Chapter 1: A Real Man Never Pulls Out

Why we had come to the bath house, my friend Finn and I, well that’s a whole story in of itself. Let’s just say, we were young and horny and wanted to push the boat out a little now we were both 21. We had heard it was great to find tops who were great at sex, and they even said guys in ‘our condition’ could get in for free...whatever that meant?

After a swift pass through reception, and three minutes stripping in the empty locker room, we were ready. We had agreed, for the first half an hour to split up and explore alone, to best be free to do as we pleased. It was still early, so the steam rooms were quite empty, but within five minutes I found myself entering the hot wooden sauna room...

A hairy guy was sat back in the sauna, alone, like a beautifully carved statue. He was bald, but with a thick brown nest of a beard covering his chin and neck. He was almost posing, led down with his right hand resting above him, revealing a large bicep and a thick nestle of armpit hair. His other hand was at his side, his chest a thick rug of brown curls, leading seductively into a thick mat of dense forest. The base of his dick wasn’t even visible between his thick hairs, which dripped with sweat. His tree trunks of legs shot out from under him, also hairy of course, ending in large feet with chunky toes.

I stared deep into his bush, mesmerized in every way, and could see the tip of his dick at the base of his crotch, curled to one side. It was still mostly soft and yet large and snake like. It flopped down to the wooden planks that were supporting his back and ass cheeks. A good three or four inches of shaft was showing, though you could tell there was at least another two or so hidden at the basement which was huge for a soft cock.

At the tip a large circumcised mushroom head flared out, a rich purple, almost a deep brown colour. My entire face was locked in on him, hypnotised by the manly hairs and long juicy looking cock.

I looked at his face, a handsome chiselled face with bright blue eyes that had locked onto mine. He smirked slightly and nodded for me to come over. Not even a nod, the smallest of eyebrow raises, a tiny gesture, and it flooded my whole body the adrenaline and my cock stiffened. I slowly edged forward, but he didn’t move to meet me. The only movement was he parted his legs ever so slightly, and bucked his hips in one swift subtle motion. His cock was filling and growing slightly, though it’s full length still hidden within his mighty bush.

I edged closer and knelt to bring my nose closer to his crotch. He smelled of perfection so strong and masculine. With one deep inhale I breathed in the scent of the man, and slowly reached to pull his cock up and out from between his legs, as it filled to full erection. It was huge, I would guess nine inches. My eyes widened. I opened my mouth and slowly brought the beast of a cock to my lips, the scent filling my nostrils.

A quick hit from his fist threw my side ways,
“No mouth!” He said firmly, “Bare ass only lad, take it or leave it.”

He then resumed to laying back and closed his eyes. I had no choice, I couldn’t leave such a god alone without having experienced his cock deep inside me, so as instructed I climbed above him and lined up his bare shaft to my ass lips. The question of lube hadn’t crossed my mind till he spat in his hands and rubbed it on his shaft, not once opening his eyes.

Slowly I sank down on his shaft, it was tough but not painful, so long as I kept it slow. But after a few second I felt his strong arms yank down at my hips and his entire cock pierced through my guts in one stroke. I yelled helplessly and in an effort to push up, was firmly held down by his immense muscular strength. He firmly kept me down and then grabbed at the back of my head and pulled my tight into his exposed right pit. He knew what he was doing. A guy like this must have down this hundreds if not thousands of times.

The smell was intoxicating, hypnotic, overwhelming. My eyes watered and my spine tingled. I’d never smelled something so heavenly, so powerful. My entire body relaxed and all thought of his thick cock penetrating me had left my mind. It was sheer bliss, I couldn’t help but begin licking and deeply breathing all the musk I could find.

“That’s right lad breathe it in,” he said slowly, a smirk on his face, “breath in that musk for me lad, and let me have your hole.”

Despite his first thrust, he was grinding very slow and sensually, he was balls deep and remained so, only moving his cock around in circles and in and out the slightest of inches. His cock was so far up I could feel it punching at my stomach, a dull ache and yet pleasure all the same. I could feel his bush tickling at my ass cheeks and could feel his pit hairs tickling at my nose.

“You know what that smell is lad? That’s the smell of a real man. That’s the smell of a man, not a pussy boy like you. I haven’t shaved ever, except my head of course, I’ve never once touched a razor in my life, and you know what else...I haven’t washed this body in just under 5 years. That’s right, that’s all five years of sweat and musk built up over time, my dick, my balls, these pits not seen a bath or shower since 2015. That’s what you’re smelling, a real man, and you can’t help yourself, you stupid fag, I mean look at you. I get you nose deep in my bush and you take a poz cock raw without any questions.” He chuckled shaking his head.

I snapped out of my daze at the sound, “Poz? You’re poz?!” I said panicked.
My ass remained firmly impaled on his cock, and his slow rhythmic thrusts never ceased.

He just winked at me and nodded, gesturing down to his crotch. I could see beneath his mass of hairs was a black biohazard tattoo I hadn’t noticed hiding away.

“This is a poz cock you got in you boy, and it ain’t shooting blanks neither. You can count yourself lucky,” he grinned proudly, ”this bad boy was shooting at 900,000 VL last count, and that was a good few months ago lad...so who knows how viral it is now...”

“Wait we need to stop, I’m not on Prep I can’t...”

“Shhh lad, it’s fine man, just accept it,” he whispered calmly, grabbing my head softly and directing my face back down to his pit. The smell of this unwashed unshaven cave man overwhelmed me once more and all thought of danger left me. I moaned quietly in pleasure as his cock picked up just a little pace and began probing deeper and deeper into my intestines.

“Just don’t....don’t cum in me please...” I stammered bravely.

He really did laugh then, “Sorry lad no can do. I have four simple rules...”

He brushed through his jungle of a bush, “Rule one: a real man never shaves”

He told me to breath deep, “Rule two: a real man doesn’t wash away his musk.” He even breathed deep himself then, revealing in his own scent.

“Rule three: a real man doesn’t waste a load masturbating, he only ever cums in a bare ass, no more no less.” He smiled again me then. He then lifted me up swiftly, and spun me round, so he was above me penetrating deep into me in missionary position.

“and finally, once inside an ass,” he began to pick up pace into a quick thrust, “a real man never pulls out!” His face was slowly reddening as he thrust harder and harder, he was sweating even more and the smell was staggering. It was as if the whole room was filled with a thick fog of his musk. He looked at me deep into my eyes as he pounded harder,

“And trust me lad....I’m a real man!” And with that he thrust once more deep deep into my ass and grunted in pleasure as his thick cock contracted and shot his poz sperm right up my gut. I was in absolute ecstasy and hypnotised by his scent.

“Give it to me, I want your load, give it to me!”

“Fuuuuck!” He grunted, a few more shots adding to the growing pool of poz sperm splashing at the walls of my ass. His whole body collapsed on top of me as he breathed deep. His weight was heavy, but his skin was so close that I could smell him better than ever before and I sank away into a dream like state. Eventually he climbed off and went back to lying down in the sauna, his dick was covered in cum as it slowly crystallised, I noticed he made no effort to wash it off. He spoke not one word afterwards, and I slowly left the room, light headed from the fucking.

I gathered my thoughts in the next room, a steam room with steam so heavy it was hard to see. But once my eyes adjusted I could see all too clearly what was going on...

My friend Finn was bent over, ass up against the wall, and a young Latino guy was pounding away at his ass. He sported a large scorpion tattoo on his right thigh...I could see Finn was falling for the same treatment as me.... what was this place...?

And to add to it, his throat was eight inches full of another guys cock, an older thinner guy. An all too familiar symbol was clearly visible above his crotch, a large black biohazard tattoo. Finns face was red as he was choking and gagging on his cock, an eruption of throat slime spewing out from his lips. Yet despite his struggle for breath, the old guys cock remained firmly balls deep until a second much more violent avalanche of stomach juices flowed out. Only then did he pull out, and I noticed a thick heavy PA ring hanging strikingly from the tip of his already massive cock. How a young guy like Finn had ended up in this situation, well... I guess that’s another story....

Chapter 2: His Pleasure Is More Important Than Your Breath

I left my mate as we had agreed, and headed to the wet steam room. But already, just in the way there...my eyes began to wander. A muscular Mediterranean looking fella sauntered past looking cocky as anything. He had a nice full bush, with a thick uncut cock swinging freely between his muscled thighs. He winked at me. I could see his scorpion tattoo and knew what it meant...he knew I knew....he knew I wanted it....

I hadn’t told my mate why we were here, and what I really wanted...what this place was famous for.... I headed into the steam room and was greeted my another guy, much older.

“Hey sexy,” he whispered and smiled. In one stroke he dropped his towel to reveal what lay beneath. My eyes widened and my mouth watered.

“Wow it’s huge! Um... never tried one with a PA ring before...” I didn’t fail to notice the biohazard tattoo clearly plastered above his shaft, wow this place really was all I had dreamed, two guys I’d seen were clearly and proudly displaying their status.

“Don’t worry baby, it’ll glide down that throat no problem,” and with that he shoved me down onto my knees, bent his knees a little, lined up his long shaft to my lips and pulled the back of my head towards him.

At first only three inches got in and I choked a little, the metal was cool in my mouth. But as I choked, my throat loosened and with a quick tug, he yanked my whole head towards his groin and the entire shaft slithered down inside my gullet. My lips smacked against his crotch and I could feel his bush tickling my nose and could smell his musk. He couldn’t help but release a moan of pleasure as his ring and dick head were squeezed tightly by my throat muscles.

I was struggling to breathe so with a quick shove back, I yanked my head backwards to pull away....but I didn’t move the slightest of inches. His hand had me gripped firm and in gagging panic, I choked up once more, this time a small amount of saliva and juices spat out into his groin. The saliva dripped from his balls to the floor in long ropes and he moaned in greater pleasure once more. My face went from red to purple, and I violently slapped at his legs as a signal to release, which he did after a few more seconds of pleasure. My eyes were streaming with tears and my cock was rock solid. I hadn’t even noticed I’d been stroking at it. I rubbed my eyes and saw the man sit down in front of me, so I edged a little closer. He took my head in his two hand, one firmly around the back of my skull, the other under my chin and at my neck. With a firm tug he pulled me down and his entire shaft once again jutted into my throat. He thrust upward several times, forcing more fluids to flow from my throat and lube up his cock, which would spasm occasionally in pleasure. I tapped again for release, but this time....this time things would be different....

In fact, he even laughed as I tapped,

“No no no, not this time my boy...not this time, I’m liking it just how it is..” he patted my head, almost delicately despite my now violent gagging and eruptions of juices flooding down his legs.

“In fact...” he lifted his right leg and slid it over the back of my neck and pulled tightly down. My entire head and neck was scissor locked between his thighs, his dick still swallowed in its entirety. He put his hands back behind him and sighed out in pleasure,

“Aahhh, thats my boy...yeah.... you like a nice poz cock down that throat don’t you baby eh? You best not get over excited because you know I’m saving these AIDs babies for your ass eh?” He sighed again and smiled, closing his eyes and leaning back, all the while I choked and choked, spluttered and gagged violently, swinging my arms to gain footing but unable to release myself from his steel grip. And yet my cock was throbbing in ecstasy so much so that I had to stop playin with it or I’d cum everywhere. It felt like hours, but must have been only a minute or so, until I was finally released, and with one single breath in was forced back down on his cock. And from then up and down he thrust, from completely outside to all eight inches deep he impaled my throat with his cock at rapid speed, as a spat and coughed.

I was in such dizzy ecstasy at first I barely noticed the hands grabbing at my ass. The wet fingers that began to slide in and out. That is...until a bare cock slid inside my hole and I violently arched my back.

It was at this point the old guys cock fell out of my throat and left me to breathe.

“Damn Diego! I always forget how hot you are! Get him nice and ready for me! Do you wanna seed first or me? I gotta tell ya, my bugs are dying to get in him!” He joked.

“Nah man I’m having this one first!” Diego barked back, “he’s been eyeing me up for ages dude, he was drooling the first time he got sight of my cock and I can tell this ones even more excited knowing it’s shooting poison! He’s mine!”

He was right, I was not only gasping for air, but I was gasping for his cock, every time he pulled out I wanted more than anything for it to go back in. All I could think of was that scorpion I’d seen just moments ago. It must have been a few minutes of my throat being full of the skinny old guys poz eight incher, and my ass being full of the Spanish dudes uncut poz weapon. True bliss, I don’t think I’d ever been happier.

“Damn this is a good ass! I’m gonna shoot!” Diego panted and jammed his cock deep and held it firm. I could feel the contractions as he unloaded his sperm inside me.

“Fuck yeah! Poz this stupid faggot!” I heard the old guy shouting.

Diego’s cock began to soften and it flopped out my ass, small flecks of cum dripped to the floor. Within seconds the older guy was stood and around to my ass. His right hand gripped my mouth and covered it, preventing me from speaking. And then he started diving in and out, with an unbelievable amount of energy given his age and the look of him, until he was soon reaching his climax.

“Poz load number two coming right up for ya! UGHH.....” he grunted and another five shots of poz sperm were mine! It was only then that my dick erupted and shot across the floor, and I turned to see my friend had returned, looking at me from the doorway.... strangely. This would take some explaining.

But then he smiled. The old guy pulled out and left without even speaking to me after, only a little laugh and a “good luck”, followed by a slap on the ass. In fact both him and Diego had left me there without even saying goodbye.

I stood up, a little woozy from the steam and exhaustion, and walked over to my friend, who had seen all of it or at least most. But before we could acknowledge the situation. We heard a gruff “mmhhmmm” calling for attention from the very back of the room,

“That was a good show boy! Now which one of you fags is gonna sort me out? Hmm?”

We both looked at each other and then looked back at the guy, the only other guy in the room now, he was a thick set muscular hairy Arab with a very grithy cut cock.

“And before you ask don’t worry, just because I haven’t got the tattoo, doesn’t mean I’m not fully loaded and ready to knock fags like you up, now.... who wants to go first?”

We looked at each other, I could see my friend gulp, we turned and walked deeper into the steam, ready for whatever happened next...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Gdbtmboy said:

yea i have the first two chapters as well but im looking fot the remaining chapters   ive seen them before but cant find the story any longer

The remaining chapters may never have been written. A quick look through this forum will turn up hundreds of multi-part stories that were abandoned partway through.