Looking to whore out someone

RawSex28

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
On 4/1/2021 at 4:35 PM, RawSex28 said:

Every now and then I like to whore out someone who is willing to completely give up their body to me. You'll spend a weekend being whored out in a city hotel and bathhouse taking loads from any and everyone with no say. You are only there to be useful and used by the guys who want to use your body how they want to use it. You'll take a lot of loads, but if some guy wants you to fuck them you better get hard and give them your load, etc. I've had pure bottoms top for the first time this way and it's always an incredible experience when one pushes past their limits. By the end of the weekend you get on the plane or train leaking cum and go back home.  

Prefer younger twinks but would consider anyone. Message me if you're interested or know someone who is.

Are you in the US?

• 1 month later...

I would absolutely let myself be whored out in this way. I want to know what it feels like to give up all control. 
     The closest I have come to it is doing the anonymous motel cumdump thing. I posted the motel and room number online and wore a blindfold with the door unlocked. Got fucked by ten guys I never got a look at. Soooo hot!

being whored out is so hot and amazing. i have only once had my top invite a friend of his and tell me i was going to be fucked by his other friend. for me laying on my stomach as his friend laid on top of me fucking my ass, as my top watched and jerked himself as he watched me being fucked by his friend. it felt so erotic being fucked by a total stranger that i love having sex with strangers and being fucked by a total stranger top. although after that fuck he started to call me a whore but nevertheless if  became a  whore it was because he made me his whore and turned me into one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/5/2021 at 9:59 PM, Lily95 said:

God i wish i was pretty so people would want to use me that way. Very few guys want me.

You haven’t met the right guy, yet. Don’t give up your journey continues. 

On 9/5/2021 at 3:59 PM, Lily95 said:

God i wish i was pretty so people would want to use me that way. Very few guys want me.

Don’t underestimate yourself. And don’t overestimate the guys out there. Have confidence gurl! 

- Di ❤️

On 4/1/2021 at 4:35 PM, RawSex28 said:

Every now and then I like to whore out someone who is willing to completely give up their body to me. You'll spend a weekend being whored out in a city hotel and bathhouse taking loads from any and everyone with no say. You are only there to be useful and used by the guys who want to use your body how they want to use it. You'll take a lot of loads, but if some guy wants you to fuck them you better get hard and give them your load, etc. I've had pure bottoms top for the first time this way and it's always an incredible experience when one pushes past their limits. By the end of the weekend you get on the plane or train leaking cum and go back home.  

Prefer younger twinks but would consider anyone. Message me if you're interested or know someone who is.

I definitely want to be drugged up amd whored out. Would love to have my ass cheeks spread open, While one by one strangers use my fat juicy hole to scratch that itch on the tip of their nasty dicks 🥰🥰

Making sure as a cum dump, I provide my community service for giving everybody the opportunity to buster loads between some fat cheeks 😉20210411_174631.jpg.c301ac15f86547888c77d7e1c7b6c447.jpg20210411_174631.jpg.c301ac15f86547888c77d7e1c7b6c447.jpg

• Piggy 1