Unexpected encounter at work

GermanCumDump23

I work at a retail job. Boring, tedious, but a night few days ago was decidedly different. I was working stocking freight when a young man came up to me, and mumbled something to me. I asked him to repeat himself as I didn't hear him. He came closer, pulled down his mask, and told me that I should meet him in the nearby bathroom and suck his cock. Being caught off guard, I didn't know what to say, other than to let him know that I didn't want to get caught and fired. He told me that he would go ahead and be in the bathroom in three minutes, and if I didnt show after five more, he would just go home. After he walked away, I debated on what to do, and decided that I would just go tell him that we should go do things in his car instead of a public bathroom at my job. I walked into the handicapped stall, and he was stroking a huge hard cock, and I couldn't help it. I was on my knees, taking his cock into my throat, gagging on his length, loving the slutty feel of being choked on such a long thick cock in a public bathroom. He was moaning as I worked his cock in and out of my mouth, sucking him and licking his shaft. He pulled out and asked me to bend over, drop my pants, and show him my ass. I dropped my pants and after rubbing his cock along my ass crack a few times, he found my hole and pushed his cock inside, pumping a little at a time, pulling out and pushing in deeper with each penetration until his balls were slapping my ass. We heard someone enter the bathroom, so he pulled out and sat on the toilet, stroking his cock and fingering my hole. After a few people came and went, we were alone again, and he said he was going to cum. He pushed his cock into my hole and a pump or two later he flooded my bowels with his hot load, and remained deep inside me for a minute or two until his cock slipped out and his cum started dripping into my underwear. I quickly pulled my underwear up and got dressed again. I told him to hit me up again sometime, but to try to find a less public place to breed me. I left the stall with a smile on my face and an ass full of cum.

Edited by GermanCumDump23
  • Like 23
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

I work in construction a new job which I just started. As my Forman was showing me around this enormous shopping center that we are working on he asked me to give him a hand in the basement. He took me down a few corridors and into this dark room. He put out some party favors and told me that it’s ok not to be nervous. After I did a few lines of coke with him he took off his tool belt and began undoing his pants pulling out his fat cock with a smile. He then says I had a feeling that I recognized you from grinder and read on your profile what a cock cum hungry whore you are. I wound up naked down to my panties going down on him and getting fucked. The next day it wasn’t just him but 6 other guys from the crew that joined in. They welcomed me to the crew and showed me my position. At the end of each day I wait for them on this dirty mattress dressed up like a dirty street whore and let them take turns seeding me sending me home a leaking hot mess. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 8

• 2 weeks later...

Was it just some rando? I love fucking around in public bathrooms. I started doing it in hs. In my hs bathrooms 😈 

I love the possibility of getting caught. Or getting joined. I'd fucking love to walk in on two sluts banging in a public bathroom.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/19/2021 at 2:25 PM, evilalex said:

Was it just some rando? I love fucking around in public bathrooms. I started doing it in hs. In my hs bathrooms 😈 

I love the possibility of getting caught. Or getting joined. I'd fucking love to walk in on two sluts banging in a public bathroom.

When I was in hs I had an affair with a special education teacher. We’d met in this room in the basement which was very discreet. Every day I’d go down on him and he’d fuck me. In college on the DL I was known as the campus cum dump whore. I’d meet up at random hook up spots some outdoors and some inside buildings where random guys would come in, wreck and breed my holes 

• Piggy 3