Tattoo fetish

Ok, I have this (probably uncommon) fetish regarding tattoos - receiving them, or even getting trained in giving them. I found out it is called stigmatophilia. Is there anyone out there (preferably in Germany) with the same fetish? Are you a tattoo artist who is also BDSM-positive who would like to use someone as his private canvas for his or her tattoo works?

Or, are you, on the other hand, someone who is aroused by the idea of receiving tattoos from your dom and wouldn´t mind the dom is just starting to learn how to put tattoos under your skin and you would like to serve as a private canvas for your dom?

Do write me a line if interested or if at least you share the same fetish. I didn´t find many people like myself out there, though I think people who have lots of tattoos, some of them probably like the feeling of getting tattoos as well and maybe enjoy more than just the artistic quality of a tattoo. Are there more people like me out there?

• 4 months later...

If it's common enough to have a name, there are people out there into it. I go the other way to this - I want to be blank and unmodded submitting to the heavily inked dom top, and want to encourage him to get more inked throughout our lives. There's just something so manly and rough about ink that sends me wild. Maybe now and again I'll save up to buy him a new tattoo, help him collect ink on our travels, etc.

• 2 months later...
On 4/2/2021 at 11:29 PM, Bisub said:

Ok, I have this (probably uncommon) fetish regarding tattoos - receiving them, or even getting trained in giving them. I found out it is called stigmatophilia. Is there anyone out there (preferably in Germany) with the same fetish? Are you a tattoo artist who is also BDSM-positive who would like to use someone as his private canvas for his or her tattoo works?

Or, are you, on the other hand, someone who is aroused by the idea of receiving tattoos from your dom and wouldn´t mind the dom is just starting to learn how to put tattoos under your skin and you would like to serve as a private canvas for your dom?

Do write me a line if interested or if at least you share the same fetish. I didn´t find many people like myself out there, though I think people who have lots of tattoos, some of them probably like the feeling of getting tattoos as well and maybe enjoy more than just the artistic quality of a tattoo. Are there more people like me out there?

Sounds horny... I always wanted to get a tattoo with a dick in me... ideally the tattoo artist dumping his load while he works! 

I've a fuck bud who wants me to tattoo and pierce his cock and balls. I've done a few self piercings on myself but tattooing and piercing genitals is another level....and I've never tattooed anything - which he knows.  I'm tempted as the thought really turns me on, he's even bought the equipment.

On 11/6/2021 at 2:02 PM, DC225 said:

I have the same fetish, but be aware of flakes out there.  I was chatting intensely with a super hot inked guy and agreed to send him money for more ink...then I was ghosted.

Sent you a personal message here on BZ.