Tattoo fetish (stigmatophilia)

Ok, I have this (probably uncommon) fetish regarding tattoos - receiving them, or even getting trained in giving them. I found out it is called stigmatophilia. Is there anyone out there (preferably in Germany) with the same fetish? Are you a tattoo artist who is also BDSM-positive who would like to use someone as his private canvas for his or her tattoo works?

Or, are you, on the other hand, someone who is aroused by the idea of receiving tattoos from your dom and wouldn´t mind the dom is just starting to learn how to put tattoos under your skin and you would like to serve as a private canvas for your dom?

Do write me a line if interested or if at least you share the same fetish. I didn´t find many people like myself out there, though I think people who have lots of tattoos, some of them probably like the feeling of getting tattoos as well and maybe enjoy more than just the artistic quality of a tattoo. Are there more people like me out there?

P.S.: I didn´t know whether this is a soft or hardcore fetish, therefore I posted it to both groups.

• 2 months later...