Bottoms: what do you love about being a cumdump?

Ffistboi21

I get off by getting others off, so every load I work out of someone just fills me with butterflies. From the moment of getting a top hard to hearing and feeling their release is just bliss. That and having a load or two running out your ass or a nice warm facial painted on is just a special cuddly type of feeling in itself. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, CCbttm said:

I get off by getting others off, so every load I work out of someone just fills me with butterflies. From the moment of getting a top hard to hearing and feeling their release is just bliss. That and having a load or two running out your ass or a nice warm facial painted on is just a special cuddly type of feeling in itself. 

I totally feel this. There is nothing better than the feeling of getting a too hard and receiving their load! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CCbttm said:

Submitting yourself for use is a thrill, and I just really enjoy assplay! Fingers, toys, cocks, fists... my fuckhole wants it all. 

Getting his load is my reward for a job well done. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, daemien said:

Submitting yourself for use is a thrill, and I just really enjoy assplay! Fingers, toys, cocks, fists... my fuckhole wants it all. 

Getting his load is my reward for a job well done. 

Yes! For me it’s the thrill of getting a top hard and feeling his hard cock press against my pussy then him pushing it in too. It’s the feeling of a man using my pussy to get pleasure. I submit to him and his cock. And then the load at the end is so rewarding. I get to have a small token from him. Every time I receive a load I feel grateful to him. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2021 at 9:03 AM, CCbttm said:

I agree

I love that tops look at me as a a fuck toy. To be used and bred and thrown away for another top to breed.  I work out 6-7 days a week, dress slutty, act slutty do anything I can to let tops know I am a hot little slut here for their pleasure.  I feel so good when a top unloads in me... Not because it feels good to me physically... Becasue I feel like my purpose is to be a cumdump for men to use.