Releasing a full bladder.

This happened to me when I was a young man and it was the first time I had freely given myself up to a Master. There was a big age difference between us and I thought I was willing to serve, but what I thought would be just serving him for his pleasure, turned out to be serving anyone he told me to serve. I was real scrawny when I was younger and he was a powerful daddy type with a bad drink problem.  I won't use his name as I was not allowed to call him that, I could either call him Master or Daddy, which ever he told me to use. He would set me tests to see if I was fully serving him, I was not allowed to masturbate for a week before visiting him for example.  We had picked me up at a urinal in a gents public toilets and he invited to meet him there again a few more times, then he asked me to go back to his flat. After a few weeks of this I naively thought we were dating, turns out he had other ideas of that. 

One Saturday morning he had told me to get over to his flat early which I did, when I got there he was still in bed hungover and the flat was messy. He opened the door to me naked and he looked like he had not had much sleep and he stuck of booze and stale cigarettes. I followed him up the hallway and he told me to make coffee whilst he stood at his toilet and peed loudly, a long line of manly piss. He came into the kitchen and told me to remove all my clothes which I did and I was hard immediately. He told me to fold my clothes up neatly and to put them on a chair. He took his coffee cup in his hand, grabbed my chin in his hand and told me I was to clean his flat, I was to remain naked, I was not allowed to touch my erection and I was not to speak unless spoken to as he was going back to bed. He had a look in his eyes that said that he really was not messing around here. 

When I had arrived I had needed the toilet to pee but as I tided up as best I could without waking him I needed to pee but I was shit scared to. He got back out of bed a few hours later and I was cold and in need of a pee. I asked him if I could go to the bathroom and he said NO. Like I said I was scrawny and there was no way I was going to stand up to him, but I knew I needed to pee badly. Before long he was lay on the sofa in his dressing gown front open, watching TV, smoking a cigarette and I was on my knees giving him head as ordered. Then there was a knock at the door and he told me to go answer it. I sheepishly walked to the door and opened it a fraction and it was a drinking friend of my masters. I stood behind the door and let him in, and cupped my small willy in my hands mortified at being seen naked. Master by now had sat up on the sofa and closed his dressing gown and it was then that I realised that Master was not surprised by this visit, the friend was expected. He lit his friend a cigarette and I stood behind the sofa to hide my lower half. Master told me to make his friend a tea which I did, grateful to be out of the room and not exposed. I made the tea and returned to the room carrying the cup in one hand and cupping my pathetic small penis in the other. I went to sit next to the Master on the sofa and he said "what the fuck are you doing? carry on with what you doing" and opened up his dressing gown again. I wanted to cry at the thought of being exposed and spoken to like this. This has gone a long way in the opposite direction from giving him head at urinals and him calling me a good boy as I sucked him. 

I got down on my knees and tried to position myself so that I would not be exposed to his friend and I was told to remove my hand from my genitals. That did it, that was the most humiliating thing he could have said because now I was fully exposed . I knew Master liked me to be fully and freshly shaved when I went to his and I had razored my balls and pubes that morning. I closed my eyes and took Masters semi hard erection into my mouth and felt totally degraded and humiliated. After about ten minutes of me giving him head there was another knock at the door. Master looked down at me and said "you know what to do" so i got up again and went to the door, answered it to another one of his drinking friends and was told to make him a tea. When I was refiling the kettle and watching the water fill up I felt like I was going to piss myself right there on the kitchen floor. My bladder was getting to the point it was tender and I had not pee'd for about six hours. I returned into the room carrying tea in one hand and cupping my junk in the other. Again Master barked at me "Remove your hand and go to the fridge and bring in the beers" I duelly did and put them on the coffee table. "Open then and serve my guests"  I opened two cans and handed them to the men who did not thank me, they just blanked and ignored me. I stood there not knowing what I was supposed to do next and Master clicked his fingers getting my attention and he undid his bathrobe fully. I nervously got on my knees and took him in my mouth and the three just chatted ignoring me completely. 

After about 10 minutes I could feel Master was getting close and he grabbed my hair and yanked my head off his girth. "Time to make my guests feels  at home" and at that I turned to see the first guy to arrive undoing his belt and unzipping his jeans and slid them and his underwear down around his ankles. I looked up at Master and he gave me a look that told me he was not messing around, I slowly leaned over and looking up at the man who was ignoring me and chatting. I took the short stubby, hairy penis in my mouth and reluctantly started to suck it. "Thats it bitch" Master said as he opened another can of beer. After about 5 minutes I felt the guys hand firmly on the back of my head and he forced my nose into his belly as I sucked and he gushed his cum into my mouth. I looked up at the man who just said "clean me up" as he took a long swig of beer. When I had finished I turned to my Master and he nodded to his other friend who put his hand into his trouser pocket and pulled out a couple of pink pills and looked at my Master and said "May I?" the master nodded and the guy put a tablets to my mouth but I clamped my mouth shut and shook my head. "Open your mouth you little cock sucker tart" and as I did he put the pills on my tongue and then put his beer can to my mouth for me to take a gulp. I had no idea what I had taken and I hated the taste of beer so nearly gagged. "Get sucking and it will take the taste away" I had tears in my eyes now and I needed to piss badly but I sucked because I thought the sooner this nasty guy came the quicker they would leave and I could go pee. This guy had a bigger shaft that the first guy and the master, by a few inches, so I was having trouble taking it fully and started gagging. After about 10 minutes of me blowing him the guy said to Master that he was getting close and I could not wait for this humiliating experience to be over. Eventually he shot in my mouth and without being told I cleaned him up. The first guy had by now removed his trousers and was just sat in t-shirt and socks. Second guy just stayed as he was with his limp dick inches from my face. 

"Get back over here little dick" said my Master and still on my knees I made my way over to him on the sofa. Hand me that baby oil and I reached out to grab a half empty bottle from under the coffee table. "take the top off and grab that condom" (This was the late 80s so condom sex was the norm, although we did not know back then lube and rubber didnt mix well) "stand up, turn around and back up here" I did not like the sound of this and asked to go to the toilet. "No you don't piss until I tell you you can piss, understood" i nodded and my eyes filled with tears. I stood fully exposed, cum taste in my mouth, no body hair on my groin and a little erection that had a mind of its own. I turned around facing the two guys who were both drinking from their beer cans and I was told to stand on the sofa and straddle him. I gingerly and slowly lowered my hole on to his rubbered erection. Guy one stood up , opened another can and told me to take a good swig. I did, hating the taste and I started to feel woozy. I do not know what the pills was but usually my Masters cock hurt going in but I was easily taking his thick six inches without the usual pain. Master started to fuck me and guy one held my shoulder pushing me down. Here i was, exposed, vulnerable and having more beer poured in me. I stared to feel lightheaded and Master gripped my hips and fella two stood up and came over and started to pinch my nipples. I felt pathetic and degraded and closed my eyes and before I knew it fella one put his tongue into my mouth and was kissing me wet and sloppy. I had the taste of cigarettes, beer and cum in my mouth and I started to feel dizzy. I kept my eyes closed and just allowed the tounge to explore my mouth because by now the only think I was concentrating on was not letting go of my bladder. It was a combination of being slapped on my arse hard, having my nips squeezed at the same time and nearly passing out from being kissed so deep that I lost the fight with my bladder and a stream of piss left my small erection and started to aim in every direction. I had utterly hit rock bottom and I could not stop the flow. I tried to put my hand on my penis to squeeze it but the friend held my hand away. "you dirty little slut" someone said and I passed out. 

I have no recollection of what happened, only that I awoke on the sofa which had been covered in towels and the two friends had left. Master looked at me and said "condom ripped". I was at my most vulnerable. Master told me to get dressed and leave. In shock I went to the chair and put my clothes on and not wanting to leave but hoping he would hug me, he just turned his back and said "you'd best get yourself tested as we each have Aids"

I never went back around, I never phoned him again, I avoided him if I saw him in the city. I learned a few years later that he had died two years later as he did not want to take medication. He died as he lived drunk, drugged and having sex to the end.