Advice you’d give your younger self? 😀

Carlos1881

I would tell my younger self to go ahead and breed that ass. There were so many times when I was younger I agonized over whether or not to use a condom, and if I did top raw, I agonized over whether or not to pull out. So stupid. I would have told myself to just fucking breed. That's where that goes. Put cum in ass. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

That what you are going through now, as scary and intimidating as it feels, will prepare you to be the sub to an amazing Alpha that will protect and care for you.  Do what you are told, take what you are given, do your very best to please all Alphas.  You will learn and become an expert, and will realize you were born for this.

To go for it and start fucking and dating earlier and more often. But conversely don't meet that guy that seems a bit dodgy. He's not actually dodgy, but he is a dickhead and will treat you like shit. The apparent dodginess should have been a red flag on its own.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I think I would tell myself not to be such a wuss and take that thick foot long cock with the 00gauge PA in the club toilets!

In all honesty, I just think I would tell myself to think less about things and have more fun, yes I have been with a couple of thousand guys, but if I had thought less then I could easily have doubled that.

1) Either dump or start having an affair on that fat female that pretends she cares about you
2) Have more sex, even if it sucks, you will learn and get over your anxiety
3) Be more aggressive, boys love it in bed
4) Invest in BTC

• Like 1