Advice you’d give your younger self? 😀

Carlos1881

I would tell my younger self to stop being so shy around girls because they are just as horny all the time as you are and they probably won't care if you are in the cool crowd or a jock or something as long as you can make them laugh and show confidence in yourself those panties will drop every time. 

Then I would tell my younger self to explore each and every feeling inside you especially that nagging feeling that you may like cock. Lol being BI is and forever will be the best thing to ever happen to you and will get you into more fun sexual adventures than you can imagine. Then I would say to not be so concerned about drinking or smoking weed and that the moment the opportunity is offered to you to try that first puff of rock, you should not overthink it and jump into it head first and you'll have the most fun ever and if some couple approaches you at a friend's party and the guy says his girlfriend thinks you're cute and wants to go upstairs and smoke a little......don't overthink it you damn fool, she's gonna introduce you to your very first puff of Tina and that nagging feeling that you may like cock will be answered by both of them as you are sucking and being sucked and doing absolutely everything you never thought about before. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/26/2022 at 5:29 AM, Bibttmmiami said:

Oh this is easy. I would tell myself to buy stock in Microsoft, Apple, and Amazon, and invest in as much Bitcoin as you can. 😂 

Yep, I was about to say the same 😂

As for sex, I would advise my younger self to enjoy university more, stop being so 'conservative', have more fun and have more sex.  I would also advise my younger self to explore my bi side sooner 😆

• Like 1

I would have come out earlier that I did and let my younger self know it’s cool and the world didn’t end.

I would have also said to be more sexually free, it took me a while to really some into my sexuality and sex in general and I feel like I lost a lot of time in that regard

don’t worry though, I’m making up for it now haha 

• 4 weeks later...

So much....Save money,  invest wisely,  my childhood home in Anaheim Ca. was 19,000 when new in 1955,  it just sold for one million and twenty thousand dollars!  Stay in touch with friends,  take better care of myself, keep up with my workouts.

Would have told myself all the info I had about cruising.

I wasnt even watched afterschool and wasnt expected home early as I always have aftershcool events or friends to go to, and weekends!

I could have hit up one of the local cruising grounds and start sucking cock as a teen.

Would tell myself to be less shy, as a young teen I wouldnt be prosecuted or anything even if caught cruising, and maybe I would have found men into fucking me and start taking loads early, passed around at their house or to friends.

fuck. wish I had known how to get grown up cock young.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...