Homeless fetish

Darkside

Guest hungandmean

Been a long time since i lived in Vancouver, but David Lam park's in the Yaletown area restrooms had a lot of homeless dudes who'd pass through. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/26/2021 at 6:30 PM, Darkside said:

Took the plunge and happened upon a homeless dude at Stanley Park who bred my hole on a bench! Was so much easier than I had expected. And to the guy that watched and jerked off while it happened, I hope you enjoyed my show!

Oink! Very hot. 

13 minutes ago, VanCumDump said:

Oink! Very hot. 

On 4/26/2021 at 6:30 PM, Darkside said:

Took the plunge and happened upon a homeless dude at Stanley Park who bred my hole on a bench! Was so much easier than I had expected. And to the guy that watched and jerked off while it happened, I hope you enjoyed my show!

Oink! Very hot. I got bred after dark in a summer by a homeless at Stanley Park. It wasn't by choice that night. I was ass up taking anon loads in the dark. Fuck, it was hot! I would do it again. 

• Like 3

On 5/15/2021 at 7:39 AM, VanCumDump said:

Oink! Very hot. I got bred after dark in a summer by a homeless at Stanley Park. It wasn't by choice that night. I was ass up taking anon loads in the dark. Fuck, it was hot! I would do it again. 

You definitely need to do it again! I never thought I’d take it that far but now I can’t stop thinking about it. Truly “no loads refused” after letting a homeless guy fuck me in front of an audience. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Suckpublic

Was at the homeless shelter volunteering and and this old white guy with a phat chub ass got caught sucking white cocks they kicked him out I saw him walking to the park he got naked I said I saw you sucking white cocks and you got a big thick white ass he said yeah no cock in years I need shelter and black cock then we fucked 

• 4 weeks later...