Homeless fetish

Darkside

On 6/17/2021 at 10:31 PM, Suckpublic said:

Was at the homeless shelter volunteering and and this old white guy with a phat chub ass got caught sucking white cocks they kicked him out I saw him walking to the park he got naked I said I saw you sucking white cocks and you got a big thick white ass he said yeah no cock in years I need shelter and black cock then we fucked 

Lucky you…lucky him!

• Upvote 1

Oh man I hit the homeless jack pot. I went to a local park known for its cruising a few years back so I thought I’d try it again. It is in a very rough area and now is basically a homeless camp now.. I entered the park and made some eye contact with a few homeless outside the rest room 1 black guy and one white guy, as I entered one of them kind of nodded at me. I went into the last stall and the black guy followed in and pretended to go to the urinal, the white guy looked in then walked out a few times. I left the stall halfway open I dropped my shorts to my knees and the black guy walked past. I turned around and kind of leaned over the toilet and looked back. He took it as it was, an invitation. He said his friend watches outside for any activity and will let us know if there is a problem. He took out a condom and I said that won’t be necessary. He smiled, and started grinding his cock up against my crack he was thick around 6 inches.. he licked his dirty fingers and stiluck two in my ass then wet his cock with his spit . I was up against the wall standing up and he popped it in. He started a good pace and fucked me for a few minutes. This place stunk and on top of it, he was pretty ripe too .. he finished up blasting inside of me . It felt so dirty lol. When he was done, he asked if I was into multiple loads. I nodded, and he told me to wait where I was. I waited a few minutes listening as a few other guys were using the urinal and stuff chit chatting. A few minutes later the white guy who was watching the door came in and fucked me raw.. If I didn’t have so little time left after they were done I would have stuck around for more. I’m for sure going back 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

21 hours ago, Seedthissub said:

Oh man I hit the homeless jack pot. I went to a local park known for its cruising a few years back so I thought I’d try it again. It is in a very rough area and now is basically a homeless camp now.. I entered the park and made some eye contact with a few homeless outside the rest room 1 black guy and one white guy, as I entered one of them kind of nodded at me. I went into the last stall and the black guy followed in and pretended to go to the urinal, the white guy looked in then walked out a few times. I left the stall halfway open I dropped my shorts to my knees and the black guy walked past. I turned around and kind of leaned over the toilet and looked back. He took it as it was, an invitation. He said his friend watches outside for any activity and will let us know if there is a problem. He took out a condom and I said that won’t be necessary. He smiled, and started grinding his cock up against my crack he was thick around 6 inches.. he licked his dirty fingers and stiluck two in my ass then wet his cock with his spit . I was up against the wall standing up and he popped it in. He started a good pace and fucked me for a few minutes. This place stunk and on top of it, he was pretty ripe too .. he finished up blasting inside of me . It felt so dirty lol. When he was done, he asked if I was into multiple loads. I nodded, and he told me to wait where I was. I waited a few minutes listening as a few other guys were using the urinal and stuff chit chatting. A few minutes later the white guy who was watching the door came in and fucked me raw.. If I didn’t have so little time left after they were done I would have stuck around for more. I’m for sure going back 

I hope you tipped them.  Seriously, that’s the way it should be.  Back to the basics.  No bullshit.   That’s my kind of fucking.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/14/2021 at 6:55 AM, cockslut613 said:

Darkside, Any tips on how to approach the situation with homeless guys? It’s been a longtime fantasy of mine but never know how to start. 

It took a couple of beers beforehand to get up the courage. The park is a notorious cruising area at night and everyone is there for the same thing. Usually I’ll just grab a seat on a bench next to one of these fine gentleman and start up a conversation. It’s not long before his dick will come out and I’ll offer up my hand, then my mouth. Been rejected a few times but people usually don’t say no to a free blowjob

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Suckpublic
On 6/18/2021 at 1:31 AM, Suckpublic said:

Was at the homeless shelter volunteering and and this old white guy with a phat chub ass got caught sucking white cocks they kicked him out I saw him walking to the park he got naked I said I saw you sucking white cocks and you got a big thick white ass he said yeah no cock in years I need shelter and black cock then we fucked 

I let him live with me his payment was sex he a had a long 8.5 cut cock with a huge mushroom head and a huge thick white ass he smoked Tina also we would be blowing clouds fucking and sucking cocks that's his big white ass we was at the mall bathroom sucking white cocks like crazy we was spun he dropped his pants I need that black cock I said lets leave and fuck outside we did shit was great his big ass cheek clapping on my Dick him moaning hella loud 311_1000.thumb.jpg.a4cb2600266507a598bed17ae9ace77b.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Discovering my homeless fetish just over two years ago.... I liked it so much that the fetish becomes an addiction from day to day. As my last homeless person I took them to my house, dangerous I know, but at another time there was no other way. I love carrying loads of homeless people. I'm improving the hitch technique, one thing that works is being drunk, it shows fragility and they feel more comfortable to abuse me.

• Upvote 1

Guest Suckpublic
On 8/15/2021 at 4:26 PM, Suckpublic said:

I let him live with me his payment was sex he a had a long 8.5 cut cock with a huge mushroom head and a huge thick white ass he smoked Tina also we would be blowing clouds fucking and sucking cocks that's his big white ass we was at the mall bathroom sucking white cocks like crazy we was spun he dropped his pants I need that black cock I said lets leave and fuck outside we did shit was great his big ass cheek clapping on my Dick him moaning hella loud he said keep give me that straight raw black cock in my white ex homeless ass fuck condoms there not meant random bareback sex between big black cock and big white ass I said fuck yeah he said yeah cruising for cock or ass and straight men need and deserve to bareback big white ass as much as they need with all that black cock in my ass I said your right we do he its not gay to fuck a big white ass bent over asking or begging for young black cock its just easy gay sex for a straight cock fuck a wife or gf im here to take multiple cocks no condom just raw sex she don't need to know shit or anybody im your old white chub cock taking bitch I suck cock and take cock for shelter for the next 2 years just Tina ,BBC. And raw big white chub ass im yours now fuck me some more this ass needs more cock lol I said ok 311_1000.thumb.jpg.a4cb2600266507a598bed17ae9ace77b.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I have had some GREAT Homeless Men fuck me as they like; I have brought Homeless Men home to my apt to fuck me and there have been occasions where they have actually stayed from 1 day to 3 or 4 days and had thoroughly used me for their pleasure...

However; the best were about the ones that I encountered and di not want to come back to my apt; so some just fucked in alleyway; a couple used to fuck in behind dumpsters behind buildings; some I took to the Bookstore to fuck me or a Bathhouse (at the Bookstore it was pretty hot due to all the others there looking at me with these Men and taking them into the Booth with me - mot times left the door open so they could see....

Of all these there were a few who took me to their encampments and some just did one on one but there were  occasions where it turned into a little group session and I was the Guest Pig Bottom...  And even on more than one occasion I spent the entire night at camp with them..

So if you or anyone would like to chat more about these let me know.....

• 4 months later...
20 minutes ago, Raunchyfag said:

Eu levei caras sem-teto cock and load no ano passado. Não foi de propósito que eu estava apenas cruzando para o pau e ele tinha um enorme. Tive que levá-lo para ser criado por ele. Agora estou com fome de novo e não consigo parar de pensar nisso. 

Yes it's addictive... Me after having made two homeless the desire to be fucked for more is constant