3 Married men and two Anon tops in one day

Younameme

Last Sunday morning I was looking for local tops..after a night of partying I can get nasty horny.

I don’t often get too many hits in my area but a married mate said he would drop by and fuck me, if I would let his best mate follow.

A big yes...as I know he is a hard fucker who always blows a huge load, his mate turned out to be a shy guy with a giant cock, he blew after 4 or 5 pumps...so then after an hour of failing to get both cocks in my ass they left.

Another married mate saw my post on BBRT, and stopped in for a ten min pounding...he was impressed with the loads already there, he left straight after.

the next guy came in without saying a word he just wanted me to lay down, ass up and stay there...he blew all over my ass and he said he had a mate waiting in the car and could he come in, yes.....so the mate comes in and asks me for condoms...nevermind...he ends up making me suck his decent uncut cock...and just as he is about to come..shoves my head down and burys his cock in my ass...laughs and both of them leave quickly...a sore ass and shorts soaked in cum I fell asleep for a while, happy with my morning...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2