My Cravin to try bareback

I am a 25 year old student and i had over 2 years the fantasy to try bare.

I know 2 guys who wants to bareback me. 

The first one has safe on his status but want to try it everytime bare. He is also married and bi.

The other was my last time i give somebody a blowjob. He is a middle east guy and he try to fuck me without my permission. But i was not ready for anal. That why i said no. 

But because he try it i think nonstop of it.

Are my cravings to hard ?

This is difficult to answer for several reasons.

First, it's clear English is not your native language. That would explain why, taken literally, your question ("Are my cravings to hard?") makes zero sense.

If what you are wondering is whether you should or should not try bareback sex: only you can make that decision. If you were in a place where English was the default language I might be able to grasp whether PrEP (medication you can take regularly - every day, or it doesn't work right - to prevent HIV infection) is available to you in your area and if it's an option.

If PrEP is available and affordable where you live, get on it, and STAY on it, and after a reasonable period for your body to become used to it, you can try bareback sex.

If it is not available: you should learn the English phrase "Russian Roulette". It is a game in which the "player" loads one bullet into one of the six chambers of an old fashioned revolver pistol, points the gun at his own head, and pulls the trigger. Many times it has no harm. Once in a while, the chamber is the one loaded with the bullet and the "player" dies of the gunshot.

Bareback sex as a bottom without PrEP is like playing Russian Roulette with a gun that has several dozen empty chambers and one bullet. Every time you have sex it's like spinning that revolver's chambers and attempting to shoot yourself. It may not happen the first time, or the tenth time, or the fiftieth time. It might, technically, never happen. But the odds are that with enough sex - with enough spins of the wheel, eventually the bullet will fire. And it might be the first time you pull the trigger. 

Rest assured that your cravings are neither wild nor weird. Just that it is good to be aware of the options and outcomes that results from what you do. After all no one can be responsible for you but you yourself. If you are ok with the risk of being pozzed, and have the means to handle it (being pozzed), then why not. If you are not ready, then take precautions like PREP. After all once u you have taken that step, there is no turning back.