I love sucking off straight/bi men

I just started hooking up with a guy about 3 weeks ago. He just wants a good blow job. He feeds me his cum.

That's all I want and that's all he wants. It's great. Only 5 minutes away from me too. I love sucking cock and having my mouth filled with cum.

One day he came over 2 times for head.

Last week he dumped a load in my mouth, I ran into bathroom and spit it in a glass. He left and I jerked off using his cum as lube . I put his cum in my mouth and kept spitting back and forth. Before I came I poured all the cum on my balls and shoved it in my ass.

It felt so fucking good. 

He shoots a big thick load too.

Can't wait to see him again.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2021 at 9:01 PM, Oralsatisfier said:

I guess it's like sucking my father off again but so much better, these men really enjoy great head, and I love to worship their cocks, I would just like a  guy that wants great head all the time, I live to hear them moan 

I am looking for my first...just want one so bad

I love sucking str8 / married men. Once they get over any hangups about another man blowing them they are so fucking grateful to get a decent blowjob after all the mediocre ones at the hands (mouths) of their ladies. At last they can enjoy going balls deep and being actively sucked snd of course pumping their seed in a willing mouth. My current married buddy kept warning me that he was about to cum - I guess his wife won't swallow. He was so happy when I put my hands round his ass and pulled his cock deep in my mouth. Now he gladly empties his balls in my mouth.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Warmnsalty said:

For me, there's nothing hotter than knowing the cock I'm sucking and load I'm swallowing normally goes into a pussy.  Love when I'm doing a guy who's wife won't swallow... I'm happy to do her duty.  

I love being a side dick. 

Guest CumLvr80
On 4/16/2021 at 5:01 AM, Warmnsalty said:

For me, there's nothing hotter than knowing the cock I'm sucking and load I'm swallowing normally goes into a pussy.  Love when I'm doing a guy who's wife won't swallow... I'm happy to do her duty.  

Oh TOTALLY THIS!