Asking for a Cock Photo

Ffistboi21

So something I’ve been thinking about is whether a cumdump bottom should be asking  for a cock photo before setting up a breeding? 

On one hand if you are a cumdump I feel like what does it matter what the dick looks like and on the other I like to know what I’m working with and seeing the cock that is about to unload in me gets me even more horny and wanting the top’s load. 

I’m curious what do you all think?

8 hours ago, Ffistboi21 said:

So something I’ve been thinking about is whether a cumdump bottom should be asking  for a cock photo before setting up a breeding? 

On one hand if you are a cumdump I feel like what does it matter what the dick looks like and on the other I like to know what I’m working with and seeing the cock that is about to unload in me gets me even more horny and wanting the top’s load. 

I’m curious what do you all think?

Here's my thoughts.

It seems you define a "cumdump bottom" as someone who takes any cock/any load, no matter what. If that's the case, then making yourself horny or wanting the top's load should be irrelevant; if he wants to get off he will. The cumdump's job is to take whatever happens or doesn't happen.

I personally think there are very, very few (vanishingly few) people who meet this description. Rather, most "cumdumps" are bottoms who love sex and get a lot of pleasure from it, and they convince themselves they must be cumdumps because only a cumdump wants that much sex - not realizing that for a true cumdump, wanting it is irrelevant; it's their job to respond to others' needs.

I have no objections to roleplaying - I love it, in a variety of roles - but it should be recognized for what it is. So when a guy says he wants to be tied down so he can't resist anyone and a group is allowed to breed him, he's playing the role of a cumdump. The real cumdump would hear "Bend over, I need to fuck" and that's what he'd do, regardless of any other intentions. Rope wouldn't be needed.

I understand it. Now if they were advertising themselves as a no load refused cum dump and said that then maybe I'd complain but other than that, It's natural to what to see what is being offered. The real challenge is knowing if what is shown is gonna match up to when you see it in real life.

I certainly don't need a pic, but I want an accurate measurement.  As I've said before, over 8.5" is too much for me to handle and need to know what I'm getting myself into.  The anticipation of seeing what's going to pop out of their pants when they get there is HOT.