COVID

Cubbtm4poz

I dont know if it's me or COVID...I am thinking it's COVID...But im finding no one wants to hook up...Most of the apps I find are a bunch of pic collectors and flaky...Maybe it's COVID and the guys out there...Any one else experiencing this too?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes, definitely. I keep hearing "I just want to wait til after I get vaccinated". And it's hard when I see my peers fucking each other and making videos while I just sit here with my sensitive butthole and shrinking penis, and I can't do anything to keep them from atrophy. 

Also, people suck and have no follow-through these days.

Cub, I've formed a sexual bubble with two 29 yr old pigsons with whom I've played (and continue to play) separately during this COVID pandemic. I agree, apps and local BBRT are lit up brightly, but a precious few are out playing. Here, at this time the COVID variants are out in full force. Time to hunker down and enjoy a bare (pun incl.) minimum. Like others on here, I can't wait until the bathhouses are open once again for the volume of loads to happen! If you don't have any fuckbuds, talk up a few on BBRT or your app of choice and just play for now in your sexual bubble. Best of luck!

• Like 1

The main issue is that many guys who want to avoid Covid are avoiding the apps altogether until they are vaccinated. As a result, a larger proportion of the guys online are gonna be flakes or just interested in chatting. Personally I only log on once a week to keep in touch with friends and have made it clear on my profile that I'm not available for the time being. 

I used to be an active slut before the pandemic. Unfortunately I live in a sparsely populated area in the middle of yet another lockdown so opportunities are limited. That said, even if I had my pick of dick to play with Covid is too dangerous to mess around with. Not too concerned about myself but would never forgive myself if I passed it onto others. 

Thank fuck I'll be fully vaccinated in June. Am incredibly horny and miss the feeling of cum shooting inside me. 

• Like 1

Guest cne414

Nclchub has the right attitude - "Not too concerned about myself but would never forgive myself if I passed it onto others." It is my intention to get vaccinated as soon as possible for the same reason, both for my safety and the safety of others. I wonder though if concerns about covid correlate to thoughts about HIV. How many HIV toxic men like to talk about pozzing others but will not follow through because they would feel guilty about passing it on to others?  I have too often had thoughts about ignoring the covid risk if a man wants to poz me because I do not want to miss the opportunity to have him do it to me. I would not act on those thoughts though, I would not ignore the covid risk. I can only hope he will still follow through once covid is no longer an issue.

I’m very fortunate to have been vaccinated for over a month, and my sex life has definitely picked up.  However, I did have some good fun times before vaccination by hooking up while wearing a proper-fitting N95 mask.  (Shared with my partners as well.)  It was kind of hot just undressing and fucking without any making out or oral beforehand.  

Guest cne414

post by doctordoctor shows how covid could be used to ones advantage. "...just undressing and fucking without any making out or oral beforehand." Men who would want nothing more than to fuck a toxic load into my ass while I am still neg, just cum n go, would be my first choice. Covid gives a reason to do it that way.