Best National parks and rest areas to cruise at nationwide?

Maybe this could be a place to plan seemingly spontaneous 'flash-orgys' in this summer of breaking out of cabin fever. 

In Indiana there is Yellowood Forest, Camp Buckwood and Hoosier National forest. 

In Illinois there is Garden of the Gods, Carlyle Lake,  Horseshoe Lake,  Cahokia Mounds, Jackson Falls and Shawnee. 

In Missouri there is Lake of the Ozarks, Steeleville forest and Branson.

Keep it going!

6 hours ago, ErosWired said:

The U.S. National Park Service has zero tolerance for the kind of behavior we talk about on here in its public spaces. Take my word for it.

Well, in good old Europe nearly every park is a possible spot to have some fun. Police ignore it or ask you to stop (I think it happened the last time in the middle ages😜) or become Part of the  Game.

3 hours ago, RubberAustria said:

Well, in good old Europe nearly every park is a possible spot to have some fun. Police ignore it or ask you to stop (I think it happened the last time in the middle ages😜) or become Part of the  Game.

Perhaps I should explain. I spent a 30-year career in the U.S. National Park Service. Our National Parks are set aside because they are our national treasures. The men and women who devote themselves to protecting those treasures and the people who visit them aren’t police just doing police work - they’re NPS Rangers who believe in their Mission and view their park as one of America’s sacred places. What’s more, National Parks are places where people bring their children, because they’re National Parks. That places an additional imperative on rangers to make sure they don’t become places that attract vice.

So if you’re thinking of coming to Yellowstone and whipping out your cock in public view to try to time your cumshot to match the eruption of Old Faithful - don’t expect that to end at all well. People in green and grey will come for you.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Perhaps I should explain. I spent a 30-year career in the U.S. National Park Service. Our National Parks are set aside because they are our national treasures. The men and women who devote themselves to protecting those treasures and the people who visit them aren’t police just doing police work - they’re NPS Rangers who believe in their Mission and view their park as one of America’s sacred places. What’s more, National Parks are places where people bring their children, because they’re National Parks. That places an additional imperative on rangers to make sure they don’t become places that attract vice.

So if you’re thinking of coming to Yellowstone and whipping out your cock in public view to try to time your cumshot to match the eruption of Old Faithful - don’t expect that to end at all well. People in green and grey will come for you.

Move along from National parks. If you meet someone ,go somewhere else.

To the OP:

You might have better luck reframing the question simply as “outdoor locations” rather than specifying “parks”. Most of the locations you mention aren’t actually parks themselves, but National Forests (under the U.S. Department of Agriculture and not at all the same as National Parks), state forests, state parks, recreation areas, or combination management areas of state wildlife resource agencies and the US Army Corps of Engineers that may or may not be operated like parks. Places like Camp Buckwood (one of my favorite places) isn’t a park at all, but a private, all-male campground. There are several such campgrounds that I’ve heard of.

Generally speaking, authorities are not as vigilant at most of these other places as at National Parks, but you can never tell with particular state or city/municipal parks when authorities may elect to clamp down. National Forests usually won’t have the same level of supervision anywhere but at very developed facilities; the same with USACE properties.

A word of caution if you’re contemplating getting nekkid in the wilds - nature is harsh. Take the aforementioned Cahokia Mounds, for instance. Cahokia keeps large areas mowed and open among its forested areas, so it looks quasi-tame. There are deer everywhere you look. The trouble is, there are deer everywhere you look. Waaaaay too many deer, and where there are deer, there are ticks and chiggers. The last time I was at Cahokia I was eaten alive with ticks and chiggers, and I kept my clothes on. Imagine what they would do with a naked body. Know the area you are headed into, and be prepared.

Or hook up with a lumberjack. Either/or.

5 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I know the difference between parks and National Parks (IUCN Definition). But still the same: no „Rangers“-they do not really exist in Europe, just guides. So some things are more liberal in Europe😉. And Yellowstone for me was not what I expected. 

On 4/4/2021 at 5:48 PM, pervedone said:

Maybe this could be a place to plan seemingly spontaneous 'flash-orgys' in this summer of breaking out of cabin fever. 

In Indiana there is Yellowood Forest, Camp Buckwood and Hoosier National forest. 

In Illinois there is Garden of the Gods, Carlyle Lake,  Horseshoe Lake,  Cahokia Mounds, Jackson Falls and Shawnee. 

In Missouri there is Lake of the Ozarks, Steeleville forest and Branson.

Keep it going!

Any by Tulsa Ok?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello - curious BEST places in Indy , Ohio , and Kentucky - Nudist Gay Parks - started as a beginner - walking through the woods - now aggressive looking for cum action - raw breeding - so freaking horny - ready to try public - obeying - servicing - becoming a cum whorer faggot - my ass is yours - getting high - looking forward to Poz action - Don't Ask or Tell !