8 hours ago, TheSRQDude said:

This has long been a curiosity of mine, but the one thing you just experienced is the same thing that keeps me from actually going for it. So many questions, but did you suffer any infections or complications from all of this (since it's a couple weeks on), or have you eventually had to have this stitched up aside from throwing a barbell through it?

Other question is how intense the orgasm was from this.

Thanks for your questions and concerns...

No stitches or complications from this.  No infection because i was concerned about that and kept it very clean while healing.

No orgasm came from this because of two reasons...first, i'm into orgasm denial and the 2nd is that this tear scared the hell out of me and took every sexual impulse out of me at the time.  Thanks again for asking!

• 1 month later...

I also do sounding every now and then. After I‘ve tried all kinds of metal sounds I solely using a flexible one with a vibrator at the end now. The biggest advantage, which I never experienced with the metal ones is that one can push it inside until it reaches the prostate and penetrates into the bladder. Which is an incredible intense experience. The whole urethra play is kind of boring compared with that.

I use small sachets of sterile lube and draw it up into a sterile syringe. Disinfection of the flexible sound and the dick I do with this disinfectant spray for wounds, of course after washing both. So I also spray that on the tip of my dick. Then I press the small end of the syringe into the opening of my dick and fill it up with the sterile lube. It’s like 4-5 ml of lube to fill a big part of the urethra.

After that the fun begins. 🤪 The first kick comes already when feeling that part of the lube is pressed inside of the bladder as the flexible sound is relatively thick. Then the prostate gets drilled through by it and then it finally enters into the bladder. All the way vibrating of course.

I‘m already afraid if I might get a catheter for medical reason one day, probably unexpected reactions for the medical stuff. 😆 

6EB8BCCC-7504-41EA-83AB-AE6C831C81F3.jpeg

• Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...

I love it. biggest rod ive got in is a 10mm. my favorite thing though is to stuff a large rubber worm in there. I have one its 6.5in long and about 1/2in and since its somewhat soft it compresses to fit and stretches out slight completely filling me,  plus its ribbed so when I pull it out it has extra sensation. I have a few pics and a vid but apparently theyre to large or id post them.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the idea and love watching videos of guys sounding, but I've had issues with infections before, making me a bit afraid of trying. With my luck, I'd get an infection no matter how hard I try to make everything clean and safe.