Making Our Son

pervinmt

Part 1

My husband Rob and I have a great life. We have a nice house 30 minutes from the city and own a very successful landscaping business called Tops Landscaping that had a spinning top as our logo. A nice double-entendre. We also maintained a staff of 20, so we rarely did the physical work anymore.

We are both 55 years old and had met when were 25. We fell in love, but kept an open relationship cause we both had (and still have) an insatiable sex drive. We also loved to watch each other with other people. We were totally verse back then and going to the baths together was a regular thing. We were young hot and hung, and loved to get our asses loaded. Then we would go home and fuck each other one more time, loving the feel of each other's loose, squishy holes. So it was no suprise when we tested poz right around the same time when we were 28. We both took meds for a while, but didn't like how they made us feel, so we quit them about 10 years ago. So now we try to lead a very healthy lifestyle, mostly.

As we got older, and became more immersed in the bdsm scene, we started gravitating to being mostly tops. We loved to find a twink (or two) and take him back to our ever expanding basement dungeon to work him over. We preferred to find poz bottoms, or at least ones who didn't care, but we weren't above using condoms if the twink was worth it. Because we are!

We're both tall, I'm 6'2", he's 6'3" and have big, muscular bodies from years in the gym. Now we have a home gym, with everything we need, but we still pay a membership to a predominantly gay gym, mostly just for cruising. There's been many a hot time in the sauna there, not to mention the hot little gym bunnies we would lure into our den of inequities! He shaves his head, because he was going bald anyway, where as I keep a nice, tight buzz cut. We are both heavily tattooed, a passion we have always shared, with two full sleeves each, as well as many other assorted ones, including matching biohazard ones around our bellybuttons, right above our cocks. We both have our nipples pierced and sport fat p.a.'s. We're both moderately hairy, him a little more than me, and we have great cocks. Mine is a thick veined 8 1/2", and his, while not quite as thick, measures 10" with a fat mushroom head. Needless to say, we're fucking hot!

So we were always content with our pickups until we met Vinny. Vinny is a hot little 25 year old Italian muscle pup. He is 5'9" with a cute little 4" dick. He's got that classic Italian face with a big nose, full pink lips, and huge brown puppy dog eyes that were almost obscured by his shaggy, slightly curly dark brown hair. His buff body is a creamy pale colour with large pink nipples and a pretty pink asshole to match. While his chest and ass are naturally smooth, he sports sexy, dark bushy pits and hairy legs.

The night we met him, over a year ago, we were at our favourite leather bar. Rob noticed him first and pointed him out to me. My dick instantly grew in my pants. He was standing across the room, shirtless, showing off his built up arms and torso that narrowed to a slim waist,  then dissapeared into tight Levi's that showed off his sweet, bubble but. I immediately had to have the kid.

The problem was, someone else was trying to claim him. A guy I knew, that while he was good looking, couldn't match my husband and me. But he was trying his best to snag the kid. He was standing real close to him, touching his chest, rubbing his ass, but I could tell the kid wasn't really responding to him. I just watched for a while until the kid finally broke away and headed to the bathroom. I made my move, following him like a tiger stalking his prey. As luck would have it, I stood right behind him in the short line. He smelled as good as he looked. Not cologne, just a clean, soapy, sexy smell. I admired his muscled back and shoulders and round ass as I stood behind him, and as luck would have it, two spots opened up at the trough style urinal. He picked the spot at the end by the wall, and I squeezed in next to him. I liked how he unzipped his jeans and pulled down a classic white jockstrap, exposing his cute little dick poking out of his dark, bushy pubes. I made sure to make a big deal out of fishing out my cock, exposing my metal cock ring, and I could see him glance at it a couple of times. A good sign. 

I was never one for subtlety, so I just leaned down and whispered in his ear, "My husband and I think you're really hot. Why don't you come over and talk to us? We're in the corner under the Budweiser sign."

The kid looked up at me, taking in my hard, tattooed body and tight leather harness and smiled. "I might just do that." He zipped up and walked out of the bathroom. 

I headed back to the corner where my husband had fresh drinks, but I didn't see the kid anywhere. I didn't know if I had scared him off, or he just wasn't interested. I got my answer about 15 minutes later when I saw him walking our direction. Luckily, our beers were empty, so after introductions, Rob went off to get more drinks, returning soon with 9 shots of whiskey and three beers on a tray. He set it on the table. We all picked up a shot and I toasted, "Here's to new possibilities." Vinny just smiled at us with his killer smile and downed the shot, chasing it with a beer. 

After several more shots and a couple of beers, none of us were feeling any pain, especially Vinny. Rob had a fresh bottle of poppers and was giving the kid hits as we took turns rubbing his crotch and pinching his nipples, which responded by getting rock hard, eliciting soft moans from the kid. Eventually we had his pants open and we took turns sliding our hands down his smooth, hard ass, fingering his tight little hole. We had him backed into the corner, our bodies blocking anyone else from trying to claim our prize.

We learned a lot about Vinny. He had recently moved here from Pennsylvania. He was from a large Italian catholic family where was the 4th of 7 kids, the consummate middle child. He was staying with friends on their couch until he could get his own place, and worked as a barista. He wasn't the sharpest crayon in the box, but what he lacked in smarts, he more than made up for in charm. I really don't think he knew just how hot he was as he blushed at our compliments. So cute. 

The best, and most important things we learned was 1.) He really liked older guys, and 2.) He was really interested in bdsm. He had some experience and his eyes lit up when we described our dungeon at home. He was a very eager little pup, and soon we found ourselves in a cab on the way home.

Vinny proved himself to be a very talented little bottom that night as Rob and I took turns fucking his sweet little ass for hours. Between the weed and the poppers, he couldn't get enough of our big dicks, or some of our various bondage devices. We went through a lot of condoms that night, but Vinny swallowed all six of our loads that we gave him, the final two after we had covered him in our piss and choked him with our cocks. We ended the night with him snuggled between us in our bed, reeking of the piss we had marked him with. 

He didn't have to work until Monday, so he ended up spending the entire weekend with us. Something we very rarely did with a trick. Usually it was use them hard, give them some cab fare, and kick their ass out. But there was some obvious chemistry between the three of us, and as we drove him home so we could pick up the car we had left Friday night, we had already made plans to spend next weekend together.

The next weekend, we introduced Vinny to T, something Rob and I enjoyed occasionally. He instantly loved it as it made him even more of an insatiable bottom. We had a lot of fun that night using all kinds of toys on his sweet little hole. He didn't like how his already little dick shriveled up though, but I explained his dick didn't matter, only his holes did, and he seemed to like that. Thank god it didn't have the same effect on Rob and me. And besides, we showed Vinny the pleasure of making his soft cock cum as I sucked it while Rob plowed his hole. I didn't swallow it, instead I made Vinny open his mouth so I could spit it all into into it. He loved that.

After the 4th weekend in a row with Vinny at our place, Rob and I talked about asking him to become our boy and move in with us. When we asked Vinny and told him the terms, he very excitedly agreed. The terms were very simple.

1.) He would go on prep, as Rob and I refused to use condoms with him forever.

2.) He would submit to us sexually in anyway we desired. Anytime, anywhere.

3.) He would take care of the household duties.

4.) He would work out a minimum of an hour and a half a day.

In return, we would take care of him and pay for his medical expenses as well as put $100 a week into an account for him as a cushion.

He was very excited when we took him to the doctor the next day for his prescription, as I explained that he could not move in and officially be our boy until he could take our raw loads in his pussy. Luckily, we had a very good friend who was our doctor and he came into his private practice on a Saturday as a favour to us. In no time at all we had his prescription, and Vinny was on his back, feet locked in stirrups, taking our doctors cock deep in his muscle pup hole. By Monday afternoon, he had taken his first dose, and two weeks later we had his duffel bag containing everything he owned in our trunk as we all excitedly went home to our new life together.

My dick was rock hard in my pants as we placed Vinny's new collar around his neck. It was a simple chain with a padlock and a bone shaped dog tag that said, "Property of Ryan and Rob."

That night we slammed Vinny for the first time. My hands shook as I tied off his bulging bicep and swabbed the prominent vein. He looked at me with those big, trusting, brown, puppy dog eyes as I inserted the needle and pushed the plunger. I'll never forget the look on his face when I released the band and the rush flew through his body. His eyes grew huge and they rolled back in his head as he coughed a few times followed by some short, quick breaths.

After 7 hours of nonstop fucking, Vinny ended the night with six loads in his little pup hole. I let Rob deposit the first one, since he had been the first to spot the kid. We eventually wound up in our bed, reeking of sweat and sex and piss. We couldn't sleep, so we just continued to enjoy Vinny's hard little body as the fat plug in his ass insured he would absorb our DNA deep inside him for the very first time.

We continued to celebrate the next day as we took Vinny to get his first tattoos, a series of puppy paws that went over his left pec and his heart. We left with a plug in Vinny holding in three loads. Mine, Rob's, and the tattoo artist's. 

The boy was ours.

Life together fell in place very quickly. Monday through Friday we would come home from work to a clean house, a hot meal, and a sexy boy in nothing but a jockstrap, a cock cage, and his collar. He was only allowed one jock a week, and was never allowed to remove it, not even to piss. He would have to sit on the toilet and piss through the jock, soaking it every time. It would ensure a nice raunchy jock to be used at the end of the week. If he had to leave the house, he was only allowed to wear a pair of shorts, a tank top, and flip-flops, his collar on full display. If it was cold, he was allowed skin tight jeans, sneakers with no socks and a hoodie. Luckily it didn't get very cold where we live.

During the week, our evenings would be spent relaxing in front of the TV after we worked out. Vinny would massage our dirty, sweaty feet with his mouth and hands. He would clean our sweaty armpits with his tongue and do the same to our swampy asscracks and musty assholes. Sometimes we would have him suck our cocks, sometimes we would fuck him, but he always wound up with at least two loads from each of us in one of his pretty pink puppy holes. At night, he was almost always snuggled between us in our bed. That is, if he wasn't in his cage.

The weekends were another story. That was when we took full use of our dungeon. From Friday night to Monday morning Vinny was subjected to all kinds of tortures and punishments. Not that he really needed to be punished, he was a very good pup, but it pleased Rob and me to inflict pain on the kid, and Vinny understood that. In fact, he loved it, he couldn't get enough of it. Usually we would remove his cock cage, and he would cum without even touching his dick as we abused his hot, young body. 

We would whore out his holes, allowing our friends to come over and deposit a load or two or three in him. Frequently, we would take him to the baths, enjoying the sight of him taking a strangers cock deep in his pussy, dumping an anonymous load into our hot boy. 

And he loved it, the little pig. There were few things hotter than taking Vinny home after a long night of breeding. His stretched out hole would feel so good with all those anonymous loads deep in there. Rob and I would always deposit at least one more each, then punish the boy for being such a dirty little cumdump whore.

We all couldn't have been happier. 

When Vinny had been with us for 11 months, he laid between us one night, fresh cum dripping out of his pussy.

"Daddy Ryan, Daddy Rob," he began. 

"Yes pup?" I asked, touseling his thick, dark hair.

"In one month, we'll have been together a year, and I've been thinking hard about something."

"What's that pup?" Asked Rob.

"Well, I love you both so much." He continued as he gave Rob a kiss, then me. "And I've decided, I want you to make me your son. I want you to infect me so that you will always be a part of me, and I'll truly be yours forever."

I took his chin into my hands and looked deep into his puppy dog eyes. "Are you sure? Is that what you really, really want?"

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life."

I pulled his mouth to mine and kissed him deeply. He moaned as Rob slid his hard cock back into his little muscle pup hole.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 25
  • Sad 1