Hi all--Im a 26 year old extremely masc, bearded FTM in the sf bay area. work out very regularly, have had top surgery but no bottom surgery. I am a total bottom and very submissive. I have a maaaajor pregnancy risk kink and I'm looking for any and all loads I can get. I'm fertile and so the risk is real, but it would be no risk for you since you can stay anonymous if you want. I'm not in SF proper but I can travel (or host in my part of the bay). Only looking for tops at the moment but I'm open otherwise to any age/ethnicity/physical appearance. Also love being tag teamed/group fun. Have hosted several "pussy parties" before too--some guys who are curious about trying pussy, me naked on a bed or table with a blindfold on and earplugs in, and anyone can use my pussy as much or as little as they want to find out if they like it.

I can get into some very rough shit but I'm also down for just regular hooking up too! Only strict requirement is no condoms ever. I've never had one inside me and I never want to.

Edited by Ftm
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5
  • Haha 1

P.S. my account isn't old enough yet so I can't reply to messages or make more than a few posts a day, but check out my profile for other ways to contact me!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Very nice, I'm on the opposite side where I had a full hysterectomy and I am celebrating not being at risk to get pregnant. I am determined to fill the void with every man who cums across me. Love this. I'd love to chat sidebar with you sometime. It's fascinating that  a ftm has a fetish for the thing that had me struggling with my masculinity the most. And if you ever want a tag/back up pussy let me know. I'm East Bay and I will totally go to the mats with ya. T oh and I am new too so you were my post for the day. Well spent!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, kaboy11 said:

Had my first FTM boihole today and damn, he was incredible! Kept begging me to breed him so I did...twice. hole was sooooo incredible and loved how he milked me as he came.....over 'n over....

Hot!

I have bred two FTM guys...an incredible feeling each time. The best is when I'm given permission to cum inside, even though there's still a risk of pregnancy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Love to cum breed your hot FTM holes all day long. Had a ftm bf for 2 years and know how to fully please you to multiple orgasms as well as am a huge multi cummer that can give you at least 6-8 big juicy loads over 3hrs. In SAn Jose but mobile and ready asap

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

Over the last year I have become very interested in finding a hot younger ftm who was looking for a daddy to breed him

almost hooked up with one at the baths just before tge great shutdown…. But he found someone else 

love the idea of a cute furry guy who then has a pussy I can fuck

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have been thinking alot about getting an FTM boy pregnant. I have not been able to talk to anyone about it since there are lots of guys that would like to play with an FTM, but getting one pregnant is something they all are not interested in. I have even chatted with a few FTM boys who all became uninterested in talking to me when I mentioned knocking them up. I was beginning to think I am the only one who thinks about this. I would love to chat with you more about this. I am in the bay area. I cannot send messages on here but would love to figure something out in person or maybe over text so we can explore this together.

• Like 1