An unplanned layover in Fort Worth

Pumpinmyhole

I was supposed to be in Jacksonville Saturday night and into Easter Sunday.  But because of a significant mechanical problem and delay, I found myself in downtown Fort Worth for 22 hours.  On Easter weekend.  I've mentioned before that Fort Worth is really difficult for me to hook up in, but of course I was going to try.  I got to the hotel at 8:30 PM on Saturday night, and our pickup wasn't until 5:30 PM Sunday.  Saturday night was a bust, I didn't find any dick before falling asleep around 2AM.

Sunday I woke up around 10, went and got a big coffee, and got back to my room to get myself ready.  By noon I was on A4A, BBRT, Doublelist, and Sniffies.  After about an hour, I was hit up by a guy on Sniffies.  39, beard, moderately hairy, hung 7", and a hot and tight body.  He's vers but is trying to top more.  He said he needed some oral to start, then would want me to sit on his dick and ride him before he put me flat on my stomach to fuck me.  He also said it usually takes him a while to cum, so he needed me to be patient.  Done!  Sign me up!  So I sent my hotel and room info, and he said he'd be over in 20-30 minutes.  

He showed up right on time, and we kissed as soon as the door was closed.  He started to get undressed, and he was in better shape and better looking in person than his pics.  I also got undressed and we kissed on the bed for a little while before I moved down to suck his dick.  And the hookup went exactly as he described it would.  I sucked, kissed, sucked kissed...after maybe 10 minutes he asked me to ride his dick.  With no lube, only my spit that I left on his dick, I sat on it and let him slide in balls deep.  I rode him and we made out some more.  He was thrusting up as i was pushing down and it felt great!  We had a really great rhythm going.  Eventually he told me to get on my stomach, so I grabbed the poppers and put a pillow under my chest.  He said he might get a little rough, so I should keep the poppers handy.  And if it was too much for me, let him know and he'll ease off.  I took a hit of poppers as he tongued my hole, getting a little more spit in there.  He slid in again and started pumping my ass.  I could see him thrusting in the mirror that was on the wall, and it was really hot.  I actually would have loved to play with and eat his hole, he had a beautiful ass.  If his fucking at this point was what he considered rough, I didn't think so at all.  It wasn't particularly fast, just full strokes in and out balls deep.  He kept this up for about 15 minutes, and told me to get on my back.  I pulled my knees up and he licked a couple of his fingers and slid them into my ass.  I nodded in approval, and he licked his fingers again and slid in 3 or 4.  He was looking at me intently, but I nodded in approval again and he kept fucking me with his fingers.  I was in heaven getting my hole stretched.  Then, with his fingers still in my hole, he slid his dick in too.  This was a first for me, and I told him so.  The feeling of his fingers and dick all thrusting in and out was pure bliss...I hit the poppers and closed my eyes, just thoroughly enjoying it.  I lost all track of time at this point, I have no idea how long this went on before he picked up the pace and blew his load.  When he pulled out, I grabbed his hand and sucked his fingers so I could taste his cum.  He then brought his dick up to my head so I could clean his dick off too.  And then we made out a bit more, but he said he needed to get going, as he was on his way to his mom's for Easter dinner.  I asked if he'd like a shower so he wouldn't smell so slutty for his mother.  He laughed and hopped in the shower.  There was no talk of meeting up again in the future, but I definitely would if the opportunity presented itself.  I'd definitely want to get my tongue in his ass next time.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3