dbar108

i have a foreskin and smegma fetish. I’ve had no problem finding uncut men to suck, but it’s not easy to find men who are willing to share their unwashed cocks with someone who wants to savor the scent and perhaps even taste a little cheese. So if there are any men out there that might get off on another man sniffing and cleaning his cheese, hit me up.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...
Guest SUCOCKSUCKER

feed me your smegma its the best i love to have it on y face not wash it for days gets me hard so many times.or have it put on my cock to attract biteing flys to my cock as i suck another man same time .fuck my face please 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Usually the sort of thing I've come across in fwb situations, because you get a chance to discuss fetishes and can find people (occasionally) who are into the same things

Fun when you can find play partners into it

I think most people self consciously prepare and make themselves as cleansed/smelling as clean as possible in most one off hookups or sauna visits, myself included.... although I'll get much filthier if asked

• Like 1

I never experienced sucking on a ripe cock before I met my first Daddy and was not something I was into. He’d get me spun and I’d service his cock. During one of these sessions, he brought up me cleaning his smegma covered cock. Since I was spun and all I wanted was his cock, I indicated I was game. The next time we got together I got between his knees, pulled back his foreskin and sucked. FUCK! I was surprised at the taste and, being spun, I went to town.  

Edited by badjujuboy

Uncut is much more the norm in the UK and parts of Europe, although some religions do advocate circumcision. My sister lives in Canada and when her son was born, he was automatically circumcised in the hospital. They didn't even ask for her consent and told her it's "what's done" in North America. I was quite shocked when she told me. When she questioned it afterwards, they looked at her as if she was mad.

I've only seen a light coating of smegma on my own cock about twice in my life and that was in my teenage years. I think that it's because of my long foreskin. After sex, I usually would urinate and I guess the urine flows round and it contained by the foreskin long enough to cleanse the head of the penis.

Perhaps you make have more luck finding a suitable playmate on some of the sites that are raunch / water sports oriented.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2021 at 5:28 PM, billy88666 said:

Uncut is much more the norm in the UK and parts of Europe, although some religions do advocate circumcision. My sister lives in Canada and when her son was born, he was automatically circumcised in the hospital. They didn't even ask for her consent and told her it's "what's done" in North America. I was quite shocked when she told me. When she questioned it afterwards, they looked at her as if she was mad.

I've only seen a light coating of smegma on my own cock about twice in my life and that was in my teenage years. I think that it's because of my long foreskin. After sex, I usually would urinate and I guess the urine flows round and it contained by the foreskin long enough to cleanse the head of the penis.

Perhaps you make have more luck finding a suitable playmate on some of the sites that are raunch / water sports oriented.

Did she sue the Canadian hospital as it was done to her son without her consent, his consent, or the consent of your nephew's father? 

Not cut here but I bathe daily and do not get smegma. I had a male ex that wanted to suck me immediately after I woke up so I let him, he liked how I had cum and possibly a tiny amount of smegma on my cock as I had not bathed for 1-2 days.

In answer to your question TotalTop, she didn't do anything about it as she worked in the hospital herself as a physiotherapist. It was about 35 years ago before "Blame Culture" became the norm. I guess if they had caused damage she would have considered it. I'm sure that nowadays the hospital would very quickly settle out of court.

I just find it amazing that it's a practice that still carries on today when so many men are trying to restore their foreskins. The world is well on the way to stamping out Female Genital Mutilation. It's time men said NO to this unnecessary procedure unless a child has an unusually tight foreskin, which will cause problems.

• 2 weeks later...