first time bare

I`m 20 years old and have some sexual experiences with men. But so far always safe. 

There´s this one guy i`m talking to who wants to have bare sex with me. He`s really attractive and i really want him to fuck me. 

I´m a bit nervous but also pretty excited to get fucked bare for the first time since I wanted this for so long now. I was just always to scared to do it.

I´ll meet him tomorrow

• Like 4

8 hours ago, donnie69 said:

Do it besides, I have been trying to get pozzed be for a year now and I am still negative, and for what it is worth,hiv is no longer a major health issue

Wrong. Dead wrong.

It's true that beginning in the mid 90's, the number of new HIV infections each year began to fall significantly, because newly introduced treatments meant guys who were previously transmitting the virus most of the time, when they had unprotected sex, could now dramatically reduce or eliminate passing on their infection. PrEP has further reduced that transmission rate.

That said: it's still a major health issue, it's just less likely that you will become poz than it once was. Once you do get it, you've got to treat it (which is a lifetime commitment and expensive) or you will almost certainly die much earlier than you would otherwise.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My 1st time was bareback, he was rough and tore me, it was a one time fling dogging at a park. I just turned 18 and had a gf but wanted to feel someone in me.

Being a anal Virgin I was tight, it felt so wrong and so right I remember telling him I wanted him to wear a rubber, but I know he pulled it off right after I put it on. When he finished I felt  his cock fall limply out with his cum following that feeling of warm cum dripping down your sack from the back turned me on. But feeling it cum down my leg not so much.

I got tested a month later and was negative.

• Upvote 2

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I’ve been barebacking since my teens, started as a bottom, became more versatile and then almost exclusively top from my mid-30’s. In my teens I did a lot of cruising and was getting over 100 loads up my arse on a good week.

Despite taking potentially a few thousand loads and probably giving just as many I am still neg, however that is likely just down to pure luck more than anything as I definitely wasn’t picky with who I fucked with.

If you are intent on barebacking and want to reduce the risks, go onto PrEP, if you decide later that you want to come off it then that is up to you, however PrEP gives you a chance to consider your options and circumstances rather than blindly rushing in. Get yourself vaccinated for HEP too and also get regular sexual health checkups since there’s more than one STD you can catch barebacking and also some you can catch just through oral.

At the end of the day, the decision is yours but you are still very young and any decision you make you will have decades to live with.

On 4/6/2021 at 7:43 PM, Cuteguy69 said:

Me I remember my first load in me 

mmmm it was great 

and remember my first load dripping along the leg working at work

and the only thing I regret is the syph That didn’t get threaded 

Why regret the syphilis that didn’t get treated? What happened to you?

On 4/6/2021 at 8:41 AM, tobbrn said:

I`m 20 years old and have some sexual experiences with men. But so far always safe. 

There´s this one guy i`m talking to who wants to have bare sex with me. He`s really attractive and i really want him to fuck me. 

I´m a bit nervous but also pretty excited to get fucked bare for the first time since I wanted this for so long now. I was just always to scared to do it.

I´ll meet him tomorrow

So what happened? Did you meet him? Did you let him fuck you bare? Did you take his cum?