first time bare

Guest Goodbye
On 4/6/2021 at 2:41 PM, tobbrn said:

I`m 20 years old and have some sexual experiences with men. But so far always safe. 

There´s this one guy i`m talking to who wants to have bare sex with me. He`s really attractive and i really want him to fuck me. 

I´m a bit nervous but also pretty excited to get fucked bare for the first time since I wanted this for so long now. I was just always to scared to do it.

I´ll meet him tomorrow

Hope it went well... 

The first time is always anxiety ridden but, well worth it. 

Then again every time feels like the first time, especially if I am a bit tipsy. 😉

17 hours ago, flexbtm said:

So what happened? Did you meet him? Did you let him fuck you bare? Did you take his cum?

Yes i met him. It was a great fuck and his bare dick felt so much better than any dick with condom I´ve ever had. But i will definitely go on prep as soon as possible because i know that i`m not ready to be HIV+. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

3 minutes ago, tobbrn said:

Yes i met him. It was a great fuck and his bare dick felt so much better than any dick with condom I´ve ever had. But i will definitely go on prep as soon as possible because i know that i`m not ready to be HIV+. 

You may want to get PEP in the meantime. Has to be taken within 72 hours. 

• Like 2

Never asked for a condom before. The first time I got fucked we both got caught up in the excitement and neither of us mentioned it. He pulled out and shot his load over me. The next time we met up I asked him to cum inside me. Never felt so alive and satisfied knowing his cum was deep inside me. 

• Like 2

On 4/8/2021 at 9:48 AM, Hungryred87 said:

My 1st time was bareback, he was rough and tore me, it was a one time fling dogging at a park. I just turned 18 and had a gf but wanted to feel someone in me.

Being a anal Virgin I was tight, it felt so wrong and so right I remember telling him I wanted him to wear a rubber, but I know he pulled it off right after I put it on. When he finished I felt  his cock fall limply out with his cum following that feeling of warm cum dripping down your sack from the back turned me on. But feeling it cum down my leg not so much.

I got tested a month later and was negative.

I better clarify this was my 1st time consenting to have sex with a guy.

My real first time was when I was like 5-6 years old with my teenage cousin which was also bareback.

On 4/11/2021 at 10:16 AM, tobbrn said:

The birth of a new barebacker is always awesome.

Enjoy the ride, little bro. 

On 4/10/2021 at 11:09 PM, barenekkid said:

Do your thinking before you meet up with him because once you feel his bare cock inside you, you want be able to think about anything else. 

God that is SO true. Let him bareback you but get on Prep as soon as you can as you’re gonna want it bare after you take him. All you’re gonna think about is taking more dick bare and letting guys cum inside you.

I am a bottom boi for top tranny and crossdressers.  For the longest time I was terrified of bareback and always used a condom; but then my tranny friend convinced me to try one time (she had fucked me often already).  She pulled off her condom and fucked be raw for the first time and it was incredible!!! Then she came in me and it was heaven!!!  From then on I am only bareback for tranny friends and dom crossdressers and it is amazing and I don't care!!!

On 4/20/2021 at 4:31 AM, Phallarchist said:

I'm glad a worthy man claimed your raw cunt and proudly took your true virginity.  Breeding is the path to erotic intimacy. Did receiving his seed cause you to consider him as a potential long-term mate? Did he show interest in possessing you?it did for me

On 4/20/2021 at 11:31 AM, Phallarchist said:

I'm glad a worthy man claimed your raw cunt and proudly took your true virginity.  Breeding is the path to erotic intimacy. Did receiving his seed cause you to consider him as a potential long-term mate? Did he show interest in possessing you?

Unfortunately not. I live too far way from him. But we did meet a second time after it. I hope I can see him again when I´m back in his city 😉

• Upvote 1