Becoming a 100% Barebacker

Guest heyjust

I've never used a condom.  At the baths, when a condom comes out I just say "you don't need that."  A couple of guys have moved on but most just go in raw.  Proud Barebacker.

• 1 month later...

When I lived in L.A. I used to only have oral sex--BJ, Rim. I wanted to swallow cum, and lots of it. If a guy wanted to fuck through the GH, I would leave or open the door.  I had just avoided using a condom or not. That summer, I discovered a hot arcade near the beach, and a guy I met at the Mall, It was a pre-date... and I went walking the beach bars and clubs, then we stumbled upon the arcade...so we went in, making sure that we got into the booth with 3 GHS.   Wow, I played dumb, then he said it was hot to watch me get turned on, I said, 'Let's' and pulled him onto a nice cock.   We kissed and sucked while watched by the other two guys.  I took the guy's load and tried to kiss him, and my date kinda zipped up and bolted... The booth next door opened and a couple came in and had been wAtching.  I told them I tried to turn on my bud...into a fuck buddy, they said fuck him, and the dudes in jock straps and boots stripped me nude, gave me my first bmp, and then we worked the GHs together.  One took a cock raw, and my eyes were like saucers (duh).  his bf asked if I wanted to get fucked, and I kinda shrugged, while he guided me onto an anon uncut cock with a PA on the other GH.  I was Hi hard, getting torn up, and took his load..to use for lube.   

• Piggy 1

On 6/26/2021 at 12:09 PM, Rubbottom said:

Honestly,

The first guy that I had sex with was 45 when I was still 14. We met up through mtv chat and he picked me up in the neighbourhood of my place. During the chat he was super friendly and “willing to help me”. 
When we found a spot somewhere are the edge of a forest, I started sucking him outside. Then he wanted to fuck me slowly and ofcourse I wanted him to put on a condom. 
He refused and told me I was a dirty slut unworthy of a condom and I should be grateful somebody even wanted (to fuck) me. 
He fucked me and breeded me while I was crying and afterwards pulled up his pants and drove off without me.

It was in that moment I realised I really am a whore and unworthy, so I never used a condom ever since.

Now my goal is to become a professional cumdump and someday reach 100 loads in a weekend.

Have you managed to reach your goal yet? Your seriously sexy, so there must be lots of guys up for breeding you!