Becoming a 100% Barebacker

Guest heyjust

Proudly and openly bareback addict is here. Independently of the position. Last, Friday night got loads in the dark room and I have no idea who the takers were. Finally I got a big more days amount load from a guy in his flat. The guy’s profile says only safe but he was really enthusiastic about licking previous loads out of my hole. I just don’t understand why he promotes himself as an only safe guy...

• Thanks 1

Growing up through the 80's-90's I feared AIDs big time. Always used protection. However, when I was 18, my first real bf cheated on me and I just assumed I would get HIV eventually. I finally started chasing when I was 21, diagnosed 10 days before turning 22. I've never looked back. I'm proud and healthy.

Now that PrEP is available no one has to feel that sense of fear giving in to the inevitable anymore.

Never used a condom.  Sometimes at the baths a guy starts to put one on and I tell him he doesn't need it.  They just throw it aside and fuck me raw.  Bareback or not at all.

I used to be very very strict about condoms, its the only way id fuck. One time met up with up with this really hot stud, and had a really rough fuck...the condom ended up breaking so he pulled it off and kept going. By that point i was too horny to care, and feeling his raw cock in my hole just took us both to another level. The fuck was so natural and primal that we both agreed to ditch condoms and just go bare from now on. We ended up falling out and he got a bF but there was no way i could go back to using condoms, so i just kept it raw, theres something about taking a mans load that feels so right

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2021 at 6:15 PM, DrPepper said:

This is exactly my fear. I've never taken a bare cock, but for me even with a condom getting fucked is absolutely fantastic. But I've come close to getting barebacked, and I know that if I crossed the line I'd be helpless to say no to an unprotected cock.

I used to wonder why on earth someone would put their life and health at risk when condoms are easy to get and everyone knows how dangerous it can be. I couldn't fathom it. Then one time I was messing around with a guy and we were standing naked in his living room with him behind me, and he was lined up just right. Just felt the soft, smooth head of his cock near my hole was like magical fire! Something deep inside me that I'd never felt before craved it, and suddenly I understood.

Another time I was with a guy and he didn't try to stealth me exactly, but he did gradually try to get his bare cock inside me. We'd agreed on condoms before I came over, but he had other plans. I was laying face down on his bed with my legs apart and he was sort of straddling me. He'd lubed the hell out of me and had been playing with my ass for a while, and I was so worked up and so horny that I could barely speak. In the back of my head I was worried, but every time I reminded him that the condoms I'd brought were right next to him on the bed he reassured me that he wasn't going to try to pull anything. He'd progressed to sliding his cock along my ass and it felt so good that I needed to get fucked. In halting words I begged him to put a condom on and please fuck me, but he just kept going until all I could do was moan in lust and writhe underneath him. It was like the world shrank down to just my slippery ass and the beautiful, bare cock that was now rubbing its head right against my hole. Then he started to push forward.

I don't think I've ever felt such a deep, primal need in my entire life. My hole was open and ready to receive him, and every cell in my body screamed for me to arch my back and take him inside. I tried to protest but could only moan. In his soothing voice, he said "I'm already inside you." Most of his head was, and the sensation was so much better than anything I'd imagined. My body craved to feel him sink his full cock into me and fuck my quivering hole until he filled me with stranger cum.

I'm married, and while my wife knows I'm bi she has no idea just how much of a cock whore I am, and I can't afford to bring any STDs home. That was the only thing that gave me the willpower to roll over and stop him. But I know that I could never muster that willpower again. My body still wants it. Even now, years later, I stroke to the memory. I love getting fucked hard and deep by a wrapped cock, and squeezing around a guy as he's cumming, but I've seen the limit of my ability to say no, and I know that if I ever felt the fulfillment of a bare cock seeding me just once then all I would ever want is bare loads. If I was single I'd be too busy taking strange cocks and loads to visit this site. Hell, my ass is twitching just from writing this.

Gotta go stroke now.

Hell yes @DrPepper, I know exactly how you feel. I was in that exact same situation. Even though I had been BB'ed when I was younger, I had gone only covered for years. HIV was the main reason. So even though when I was with some men, I craved their raw cock, I didn't want to cross that line for fear of getting any STD's. (Which is flawed thinking, since I was regularly swallowing loads)  But then one man who I connected with was just like the scene you describe above. I protested, but he was persistent. And before the end of the night, my legs and arms were wrapped around him as he was breeding me. It was incredible. Since then, I've let just about anyone use me raw or wrapped, their choice. The connection of a man shooting his DNA into my guts has become my main sexual desire now. I can't get enough.

I love wearing a condom while getting fucked.

A friends dad used to put one on me before fucking me, made me feel so grown up. So these days I still love to do it.

On 6/24/2021 at 6:15 PM, DrPepper said:

This is exactly my fear. I've never taken a bare cock, but for me even with a condom getting fucked is absolutely fantastic. But I've come close to getting barebacked, and I know that if I crossed the line I'd be helpless to say no to an unprotected cock.

I used to wonder why on earth someone would put their life and health at risk when condoms are easy to get and everyone knows how dangerous it can be. I couldn't fathom it. Then one time I was messing around with a guy and we were standing naked in his living room with him behind me, and he was lined up just right. Just felt the soft, smooth head of his cock near my hole was like magical fire! Something deep inside me that I'd never felt before craved it, and suddenly I understood.

Another time I was with a guy and he didn't try to stealth me exactly, but he did gradually try to get his bare cock inside me. We'd agreed on condoms before I came over, but he had other plans. I was laying face down on his bed with my legs apart and he was sort of straddling me. He'd lubed the hell out of me and had been playing with my ass for a while, and I was so worked up and so horny that I could barely speak. In the back of my head I was worried, but every time I reminded him that the condoms I'd brought were right next to him on the bed he reassured me that he wasn't going to try to pull anything. He'd progressed to sliding his cock along my ass and it felt so good that I needed to get fucked. In halting words I begged him to put a condom on and please fuck me, but he just kept going until all I could do was moan in lust and writhe underneath him. It was like the world shrank down to just my slippery ass and the beautiful, bare cock that was now rubbing its head right against my hole. Then he started to push forward.

I don't think I've ever felt such a deep, primal need in my entire life. My hole was open and ready to receive him, and every cell in my body screamed for me to arch my back and take him inside. I tried to protest but could only moan. In his soothing voice, he said "I'm already inside you." Most of his head was, and the sensation was so much better than anything I'd imagined. My body craved to feel him sink his full cock into me and fuck my quivering hole until he filled me with stranger cum.

I'm married, and while my wife knows I'm bi she has no idea just how much of a cock whore I am, and I can't afford to bring any STDs home. That was the only thing that gave me the willpower to roll over and stop him. But I know that I could never muster that willpower again. My body still wants it. Even now, years later, I stroke to the memory. I love getting fucked hard and deep by a wrapped cock, and squeezing around a guy as he's cumming, but I've seen the limit of my ability to say no, and I know that if I ever felt the fulfillment of a bare cock seeding me just once then all I would ever want is bare loads. If I was single I'd be too busy taking strange cocks and loads to visit this site. Hell, my ass is twitching just from writing this.

Gotta go stroke now.

Hi,I am n the same position as you. Bi married guy that loves sucking cock. I love to bottom also, but always with a condom. About 2 weeks ago I hooked up with a guy on doublist. He said he needed to fuck. I told him I had condoms and to come over. He came over ,we got naked and I sucked his cock for a bit, about 7 inch,cut and thick,lots of precum. He told me to lay on my back,real fast he got between my legs,lifted my legs on his shoulders. He was sitting there and started stroking my hard cock. He then started playing with my hole, I felt something wet, he was using his precum on my hole. It felt good. I wanted more, then he started rubbing his cock head on my hole, it was leaking so much precum,it was feeling so good. He was fingering my hole,I needed more. I then felt him slip his cock head in me. I felt so wet in me. I told him there was a condom. This guy was skilled looking back on what he was doing to me. He then moved, I thought he was going to stop and get condom, but he moved so he could push his cock deep in me. I didn't stop him as he started fucking me. I felt so wet inside as he stopped for a moment. I asked him if he cum in me, he said no it was his precum.

He turned me and fucked me doggie style, my head on the bed my legs on the floor as he fucked me from behind, then flipped me over my legs on his shoulder while he was standing and fucked me that way. I told him please don't cum in me,I already knew that his precum could poz me, but told him to shoot his load on my cock . He did, and I stroked my cock with his thick load on my cock as he cheered me to cum. I shot a huge load. After he left I was worried. But all I think about now is feeling a raw cock in me. I want to feel cum in my ass. I reached out to him and want him again. He hasn't been available. I worry about being pozzed, but no signs of anything yet. But I want him again or raw cock.

They are right about once you have a raw cock, no more condoms.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Twenty some odd years ago,  a suck buddy convinced me to take his cock in my ass bare and I found it so enjoyable. I was all scared about sti’s and hiv and having guilt about committing gay acts, that I suppressed my desires for wanting cock in me. When the urge hit me, I concentrated on sucking cock and swallowing someone’s cumload. If I did succumb to being fucked, it was going to be covered. About 8 years ago, I was able to admit that I was gay and by that time I had a few fuckbuds and I was taking them bare cuz we were all clear of sti’s. I found that I was having slutty thoughts and determined that any cock from then on was going to be bare and if I were to convert, so be it. I look back at all the scary thoughts and guilt about my sexuality and I just wish I had not been a pussy about not acting on my gay desires much earlier in my life.

On 9/18/2021 at 2:03 AM, Kimberley said:

If you admit to bareback sex once, you are addicted to it. never want something else any more. bareback sex is just to horny

So true. I’m not a chaser, but, I’m definitely finding it difficult to reach for a condom nowadays. If the top wants to wear one, that’s fine. But, I’m not going to provide anything other than my favourite lubes. 

Im turning away from condoms more and more, and even search for bare tops now, whether online or in-person. 

I was a good boy for so long. Always condom (except the odd raw fuck which gave me anxiety afterwards) Since I went on prep a few years ago Im 100% bareback and I feel so good about it. The anxiety is totally gone. Sex is hornier and more fun. Im turning into a total slut addicted to bb sex 😉 

• Like 1

hej, Svensk - hur mor du idag ... 

So I notice a common theme running through these postings.  They seem to be just below the level of conscious thought, until a guy finally - one way or another - "finds" himself in a situation wherein he takes Raw Cock pumping Sperm up his gut and presto - the world is new all over again.

What condoms do is protect one from illnesses, but they do something else too.  Condoms interrupt the Connection - the Union - the Mating - being a part of our Brotherhood, which is that deep-seated longing to "belong".  When we fuck freely, we're one part of the whole, we're joined together in our Lusts,  We're Connected.  The reason guys use condoms is clear.  The reason they finally reject them is also clear.  There is no Mating - no Connection with our Brotherhood without one guy pumping the critical, uniting element into another guy. Sharing our Sperm is the essence that makes us whole men.  Of course men need to share their essence to feel Connected.  Every human being wants to feel that Universal Connection to his/her Brothers/Sisters. 

Some use the contrivance known as Religion. Some use racial identity, as we so clearly are witnessing these days in the US.  Some folks use other social or cultural contrivances.  But everyone needs to feel "connected" on a subliminal level to those who are like themselves.  The way I see it, we're the lucky ones.  Our thirst spans far more than nationalism, far more than racial hatreds, far more than religious bullshit. We know, instinctively, that it is nothing but the exchange, sharing of Sperm that offers us that connection we crave.  Half-measures are settling for half the apple, but half an apple doesn't fill us up like the whole apple will.  At the advent of hiv, sure - we had no choice but to defer to self-preservation, probably the strongest instinct humanity possesses.  Now, there are other choices for consideration, and each man gets to make those choices for himself.  

All life depends on some permutation of an exchange of fertilization:  plants have seeds, animals have the instinct to Breed, but we get to choose how we Breed.  For us, it's the exchange of our Essence - our Sperm that connects us to the Universe. We're the lucky ones.

As always ....

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm