Do you consider piss a hardcore fetish?

Theo8

Guest hungandmean

It's definitely hardcore, but the very first step on that ladder. The least hardcore of all the hardcore stuff out there.

Where it sits for someone personally is pretty telling about how hardcore/extreme their fetishes are. 

Maybe the hardcore level goes up with how you use the piss.  I think a quick pissing of myself as I sit in the hot sun, can be erotic.  But it is likely a different kink level than my filling the ass of a hesitant sub and telling his partner, who's been watching me fuck, breed and fill his boi, to drink it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

The site owners defined Hardcore as having an "ick factor" which I would say water sports can have, many find it distasteful. However unlike say fisting, breath control, or needle play, the risk of injury is low.  Biggest concern is several medications and allergens are filtered by the kidneys and your partner may be exposed to a dose of what you're taking.

So sure, put piss play in the hardcore section, something has to be the softest of the hard.

• Like 2

not at all. piss is hardcore for straights or regular gays, not for the hot pigs all over this site. for me having a couple guys piss on me in an alley or some daddy pissing down my throat or up my ass is one of the most vanilla things I do or have done to me. I drink piss like most people drink coffee

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

Maybe the hardcore level goes up with how you use the piss.  I think a quick pissing of myself as I sit in the hot sun, can be erotic.  But it is likely a different kink level than my filling the ass of a hesitant sub and telling his partner, who's been watching me fuck, breed and fill his boi, to drink it.

DAMN. I 💛the way you think. As for piss being a hardcore fetish, I guess it is for those who don't engage in it. For others it is yellow vanilla. For me it is an integral part of sex.

• Like 1

Just now, PissPigBrooklyn said:

DAMN. I 💛the way you think. As for piss being a hardcore fetish, I guess it is for those who don't engage in it. For others it is yellow vanilla. For me it is an integral part of sex.

Those of us on here sometimes forget we are a subset of gay men as a whole.  I find it easy to find piss guys on BBRT, but not so much on, say, Adam4Adam.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

16 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

not at all. piss is hardcore for straights or regular gays, not for the hot pigs all over this site. for me having a couple guys piss on me in an alley or some daddy pissing down my throat or up my ass is one of the most vanilla things I do or have done to me. I drink piss like most people drink coffee

You're pretty much a toilet, the best was you naked in the park,  with random men pissing down your throat, and other men were just pissing all over you 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Guest Goodbye

Boundaries are usually subjective... 

Personally it's natural to enjoy golden sports it like squirting for females... 

But to each his own... 

My desires and sexual pleasures tend to change as I self explore more.... 

12 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

Those of us on here sometimes forget we are a subset of gay men as a whole.  I find it easy to find piss guys on BBRT, but not so much on, say, Adam4Adam.

This is something I have begun encountering in my own sexual life in the past two or three years. Among the queer men I know, water sports probably is relatively common, and probably is relatively light. It does not involve the extended prep time of fisting, for instance.

There is not true of the general queer male population. I think that we, as a population, are probably more inclined to kink that straight men—if any sex that we have is deemed [banned word], we are probably likely to be more willing to consider different possibilities—but "more" is not nearly the same as "all".

I was pretty heavily engaged in local bathhouses for a galf-dozen years before I began investigating link through fisting, and most of the sex I had there was vanilla oral and anal. I did blunder into fisting on a couple of memorable occasions (one finger becomes two and so on), and barebacking was raised as possibilities at times, but I did not pick up on water sports.