Do you consider piss a hardcore fetish?

Theo8

Would be nice to Deep throat a semi hard cock down my throat and feel that warm piss go straight down. A guy I used to chat with wanted to do this to me because he said the next time I went to the toilet I would be pissing out his urine that he deposited into me earlier and that it would make me super horny again. I liked his way of thinking  🙂

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

I don't find it hardcore, but that's a personal preference.  

I remember back in uni, I received some "safer sex" literature that was handed out to our campus' LGBT organisation (this was back in the mid-90's).  One page in the pamphlet had a list of "do's" and "don'ts", and it warned against the exchange of fluids inside your partner.  Cum was obviously listed, but then it also mentioned piss...that was my first indication that that was a "thing" sexually.  Somewhere in the back of my mind, I always knew I was into piss play, but reading this jogged my curiosity.  I couldn't say the same for the others in the group, though, as there was some pearl-clutching going on.  

Over the years, I've found that watersports is one of those either/or fetishes.  Ether a guy is really into it (count me in!) or is really put off by it.  What was good about London, is that there was (and hopefully will again be) a club called S.O.P. held at Central Station on Sunday and Tuesday.  Was good to go there and find other guys who were obviously into the fetish...I have some fantastic memories of going there.

• Piggy 1

23 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

Over the years, I've found that watersports is one of those either/or fetishes.  Ether a guy is really into it (count me in!) or is really put off by it. 

^ This, exactly, which is why it has to be looked at as a fetish rather than mainstream activity. Whether it’s “hardcore” comes down to your definition of “hardcore”, in much the same way as whether you define a particular practice as “piggy”.

Urine is a hard limit for me, but I don’t know that I consider it a hardcore fetish. I’ve been on the receiving end of some fucking hardcore fetishes, and the way most guys approach and talk about watersports is fairly tame by comparison.

A Top piss-fucked me once and only told me once he had done it. I didn’t go off because it had just been vanilla sex to that point and there had been no reason to discuss limits, so he didn’t know - I just immediately got up and emptied myself. But on the other hand, he really shouldn’t have assumed. I did not hook up with him again, and it was a shame, because his cock was every bit of 9” and superbly shaped.

My ass services every cock, but my service does not extend to every fetish.

• Upvote 2

Piss is just fucking piss. It comes out of everything, is completely natural, and in emergency situations can be required for survival even though it's a controversial topic in survival schools.

The only time piss is a hardcore fetish is when it's pouring disgustingly orange out of some unhealthy dick.

If your piss is yellow you need to rethink what you did last night. If your piss is orange you need to rethink your entire life.

I'm a fucking alcoholic who drinks thrice more than anyone should and twice more than a lot of people are capable and I still piss clear because I drink so much water too.

I've had guys piss in my mouth that made me gag, vomit, and say fuck off you need to take better care of yourself.

So no, piss is not a hardcore fetish, but it certainly can be if you want that pungent dick.

On 5/16/2021 at 7:27 AM, LetsPOZBreed said:

I remember back in uni, I received some "safer sex" literature that was handed out to our campus' LGBT organisation (this was back in the mid-90's).  One page in the pamphlet had a list of "do's" and "don'ts", and it warned against the exchange of fluids inside your partner.  Cum was obviously listed, but then it also mentioned piss...that was my first indication that that was a "thing" sexually.  Somewhere in the back of my mind, I always knew I was into piss play, but reading this jogged my curiosity.  I couldn't say the same for the others in the group, though, as there was some pearl-clutching going on.  

Over the years, I've found that watersports is one of those either/or fetishes.  Ether a guy is really into it (count me in!) or is really put off by it.  What was good about London, is that there was (and hopefully will again be) a club called S.O.P. held at Central Station on Sunday and Tuesday.  Was good to go there and find other guys who were obviously into the fetish...I have some fantastic memories of going there.

I miss the UK so damn much. It was almost too easy to walk around and find a stranger to fuck me at literally any time of day anywhere, London or in the country. Without the use of apps. The US is a fucking cesspool of conservativism when it comes to sex compared to the UK and Europe.

• Like 1

On 5/16/2021 at 8:27 AM, LetsPOZBreed said:

SOP is on my bucket list

On 4/11/2021 at 7:35 PM, Pozbttmrigpig said:

It's definitely not vanilla and scares a majority of the gays.  Shame ..

I've been wanting to try for years and the merest mention has them running for the Scottish hills.... I'd love trained to drink straight from the tap. 

I find it laughable that some here would say "No way" but are happy to run the gauntlet by indulging in bareback sex or slamming with blood. These days piss is vanilla. What are people's thought on something more "solid" if you get my drift? (Didn't want to say a certain word as I think it's banned here)

6 hours ago, billy88666 said:

What are people's thought on something more "solid" if you get my drift? (Didn't want to say a certain word as I think it's banned here)

That word/topic you’re looking for is definitely banned in this thread.  

So I would suggest not making any further comments.  (Just to keep yourself and others out of trouble with the mods 👍👍)