Do you consider piss a hardcore fetish?

Theo8

I don't consider it hardcore anymore, but there was a time when I did. Now I'm pretty much a full service toilet when I'm able to be. My bf and most of the guys we hang with aren't into it and my last bf wasn't into it either. But most guys will give me a golden shower or straight up let me drink their pee if I ask for it.

When I'm having a dry spell, I usually resort to soaking my briefs with it and wringing them out into my mouth, then wearing my pissy briefs while they dry out so I can enjoy the stink.

• 2 weeks later...

Pissplay is my second oldest fetish, so no I don't think of it as hardcore. In fact it's one of my kink requirements for anyone in a long-term relationship with me.

I've been lucky in that the vast majority of my playmates have been willing to indulge me, and even luckier that a few have come to demand it.