The Human Condom

I'm a loser right and I've love to hang around with cocky alpha males.  I was on a night out with Jake, slim, twinky, shredded body with amazing abs and blonde hair.  We're both 24.  We were at the club when he spied this beefy muscular bear.  I know how it goes - this is the point where I get dropped.  The bear came over and was like "I'm Darren, want a drink".  They danced for a bit and I sat at the bar and had a few drinks - as ever noone noticed me.  Maybe it is because I am super skinny.  At the end of the night Jake came over, I was surprised as normally when he pulls he just leaves .  He said "Darren thinks I could cuck you, make you watch as we fuck - up for it".  I knew it wouldn't help my self esteem but it made my dick hard and I was drunk so said "yeh, sounds hot".  We got a taxi back to Darren's and Jake sucked him off for a bit.  Eventually Darren said "time to breed you with my toxic cock".  At this point I noticed his rock hard cock was like a beer can - so long and thick.  My cock got rock solid but Jake was not as keen. "Hold off - your toxic - you never mentioned that".  Darren said "you never asked and besides most twinks like you don't care".  Jake replied "well I'm not most twinks - I am staying clean and I ALWAYS use condoms".  Darren said "well one of you is taking me raw tonight and I don't care which but Jake - you wanted fucked and you're gonna get it - anyway you're cock is solid, you want it".  Darren handed us both poppers each and we sniffed greedily.  "Tell me you don't want fucked".  Jake was silent.  Darren turned to me and said "you've always wanted Jake".  I nodded my head.  "How bad".  I said I'd do anything.  At this Darren threw me a condom and I put it on confused.  He turned to Jake saying "how about we let this sub lad be your human condom - I wanna wreck him"....

• Like 22
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Darren lubed his mighty weapon and slowly but firmly pushed all the way inside me totally raw.  I moaned at first in pain then in intense pleasure.  Jake pushed himself onto my rubbered cock and we fucked together.  Eventually Darren started to growl and Jake moaned "yeah, poz the loser" and Darren did spurting load after load into my hole causing me to shoot and Jake in turn.  Jake turned and kissed me saying "thanks for taking the bullet for me" and I replied that the pleasure was all mine.  We got into bed with Darren a twink on each side and all fell asleep together.

• Like 13
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

In the morning I woke up a bit confused at first and then saw Darren's big hairy body next to me and suddenly remembered.  To my surprise rather than being angry about what happened I immediately got massively hard.  Darren's powerful cock felt intense inside me and filled me in a way I had never experienced before.  The poz cum inside me reminded me I belonged to a real man - a dominant.  Darren began to stir and getting thicker and longer.  The poz snake was back.  I started to suck it carefully hoping he would not mind and he stirred and moaned "yeh, good boy, take daddy's cock".   At this I climbed on and eased it into my ass fucking myself on the poz weapon.  I leant across and whispered in  Darren's ear "make me yours sir".  Jake woke up and was like "woah man, you've done enough you don't need to take any more dirty seed".  I kept fucking myself on Darren's cock and said "sir, I'm already converting to you! I want to be your sub! I love your cock".  Darren flung me off his cock and face down on the bed.  He rammed his cock back into me and pounded intensely.  He shouted "tell me what you want" and I screamed "poz cum sir, YOUR poz cum" and with that he growled and pushed his cock into me fully and spurted filling me with his toxins.  Jake was astonished and said "why did you take more dirty cum, don't tell me you like it?".  I replied to look at Darren, how muscular he is, how hairy, how big his cock is and I said "can you imagine such a meaty cock filling you - it is intense.  And his poz cum marks me out as his lad".  Darren said "that's right boy, you belong to me now and I will always be inside you whats your name anyway?. I replied it was Dave.  We showered each other, Darren slipped me his number and we headed off.  On the way home Jake asked so many questions about me taking poz cum and even began to ask about what having such a big cock in me felt like. 

The next Saturday Jake texted me to ask if wanted to go back down the club but I replied I couldn't as I'd arranged with Darren to spend the evening and the night together.  Jake said I must be hungry for that cock.  Darren fucked me slowly and tenderly saying we were becoming one.  I felt so safe like I belonged in his arms.  We drifted off to sleep but were awoken by a text at 3am from Jake saying he was so drunk and was really horny and could he watch Darren and I fuck if we did it again that night.  Darren chuckled and said "sure".  When Jake arrived Darren said "why don't you both kneel on the ground and kiss this massive snake like good little pups.  We both hungrily did as we were told.  Darren said to Jake" you loved having Dave's cock in you last week and I've made him rock hard - this could be your last chance before my seed takes hold".  He threw us the poppers and we hungrily sniffed.  Jake said he needed me and I put on a condom as I knew Jake loved them and slid my cock into Jakes hole.  Jake sniffed some more poppers and stop a moment and I pulled out.  He sniffed yet again, rolled the condom off me and backed onto my cock saying "its my only chance to feel you raw before Darren converts you".  We fucked passionately for about half an hour until I shot my last neg load into Jake's hole and we kissed more.  Despite having shot a big load with me inside him Jake was still hard - he said "wow raw feels so good - just a pity I can't take Darren's monster".  Darren stood behind Jake hugging him with his raw cock against his hole and wispered "who says you can't".   

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...