Fuck-Me Boots

ErosWired

When I dress to go slutting I expect to end up naked pretty quickly, so attire isn’t big on my list of concerns. Every once in a while, however, a Top mentions that he would like to fuck me with boots on, so in order to be prepared for all possibilities, some while back I bought a generic pair of black, steel-toed work boots with heavy tread. Ever since, they’ve been my slutting footwear every time I go out. I think of them as my Fuck-Me Boots.

They’re wearing out, though, and it’s time to replace them, so I thought I’d ask the congregation here:

If you’re the type that likes the look of boots in your fucking, what do you recommend? What can a bottom wear that screams “fuck me hard”? What makes for a kick-ass pair of Fuck-Me Boots that you want to see the soles of when you’re cunting him missionary?

NOTE - This question is specifically addressed to mainstream fuckers and those with boot fetishes. CDs and sissies, while I appreciate you may have a taste for alternative footwear, please do not discuss anything other than men’s boots here. Foot fetishists - this question is not about the titillating delights of removing a boot to expose the foot inside; just so we’re clear. Get your minds out of the gutter. 😉

• Like 3

Black and usually worn / cum stained. Started with a hiking pair then bought army style.
I get hard when I lace them up knowing the sleazy adventures I will have in the woods or sexclub.
Think it's a look that the hardcore raw fuckers notice as well.

My fave boots are black Austrian Army boots from a surplus store - they have leather inside as well as out and are super comfy and supple as well as looking the part. German Army boots are more common and look almost identical but lack the leather internal lining. eg: [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.varusteleka.com/en/product/austrian-kaz-03-combat-boots-surplus/64337

For a more urban look, I prefer Timberlands - the classic Premium 6-inch boot in the 'sand' colour but also in matt black.  I think in the US/Canada you can get them in 9 and 12 inch height as well, both of which are on my want list. 

7FA4947E-DDD0-4466-A341-B6BAE10E1386.jpeg

IMG_1600.jpeg

Edited by AirmaxAndy
Added pics
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, AirmaxAndy said:

My fave boots are black Austrian Army boots from a surplus store - they have leather inside as well as out and are super comfy and supple as well as looking the part. German Army boots are more common and look almost identical but lack the leather internal lining. eg: [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.varusteleka.com/en/product/austrian-kaz-03-combat-boots-surplus/64337

For a more urban look, I prefer Timberlands - the classic Premium 6-inch boot in the 'sand' colour but also in matt black.  I think in the US/Canada you can get them in 9 and 12 inch height as well, both of which are on my want list. 

IMG_1600.jpeg

Ive always wanted to be bred while the top is in his boots!

• Upvote 1

Laced up tight or sort of loose at the top? I usually wear mine loosely laced so I can slip my feet in and out of them (it saves time getting my pants off). The hazard to this is that I have had a Top fuck me so hard he literally fucked my boots off. Though I guess a Top could interpret that as a compliment to his prowess...

Also, what about the accompanying socks, if any? I almost always just wear white athletic socks because they contrast with the black of the boots.

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

Laced up tight or sort of loose at the top? I usually wear mine loosely laced so I can slip my feet in and out of them (it saves time getting my pants off). The hazard to this is that I have had a Top fuck me so hard he literally fucked my boots off. Though I guess a Top could interpret that as a compliment to his prowess...

Also, what about the accompanying socks, if any? I almost always just wear white athletic socks because they contrast with the black of the boots.

I like the feel of wearing boots that are very tightly laced, but loose can look good too - I guess it depends on the circumstance. You need to plan around taking them off and putting on taking time - especially with something like 20 or even 30-hole rangers... and boots with zips is just cheating. 

Socks - for me, its gotta be long soccer soccer/football socks - colours to reflect interests - typically blue or yellow. 

Laces - I try to keep to original colours and styles, but did go through a phase of yellow or white laces in my rangers - which I stopped after someone informed me that white laces in tall black boots was a racist thing.    

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

My fave boots are black Austrian Army boots from a surplus store - they have leather inside as well as out and are super comfy and supple as well as looking the part. German Army boots are more common and look almost identical but lack the leather internal lining. eg: [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.varusteleka.com/en/product/austrian-kaz-03-combat-boots-surplus/64337

IMG_1600.jpeg

I have those Timberland ones, too. They’re actually very comfortable. 

7 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

white laces in tall black boots was a racist thing.   

No, a tall, cone-shaped hood with two eye holes is a racist thing. Black boots are just black boots, and white laces don’t automatically turn them into Official Racist Gear. I’m sorry if some people have drawn that association for some reason, but I know nothing about it and I’m not going to subscribe to it. Not that it would ever occur to me to lace black boots with white, but I’ll wear whatever color bootlaces I please. They can judge me by my words and my actions, not by the color of my bootlaces.

36 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

No, a tall, cone-shaped hood with two eye holes is a racist thing. Black boots are just black boots, and white laces don’t automatically turn them into Official Racist Gear. I’m sorry if some people have drawn that association for some reason, but I know nothing about it and I’m not going to subscribe to it. Not that it would ever occur to me to lace black boots with white, but I’ll wear whatever color bootlaces I please. They can judge me by my words and my actions, not by the color of my bootlaces.

The same could be said of the white hood - that to some, it's not a KKK symbol, they just like it, and they're going to wear what they please. That's not going to protect them if someone sees them wearing it.

Symbols become symbols through broad cultural adoption in a particular culture, not by requiring universal approval - as I'm sure you realize. Swastikas, for instance, had a long and distinguished (though not prominent) history as a symbol in more than one culture until appropriated by the Nazis. Like it or not, this particular combo - black tall-ish boots with white laces - has become symbolic dress for racist skinhead types, and no amount of "that's not what it means to me" is going to change the public perception. In some cultures, raising and showing the back of your hand is a greeting; in others, it's a symbol almost as bad as flipping the bird is here.

I'm reminded of the polo shirts produced by Fred Perry, which are popular among many groups but the black with yellow trim one has, apparently, particular resonance among racist skinheads - to the point where the company stopped selling that color combination in North America. The fact that others may love it - like you might like whatever color bootlaces you choose - doesn't mean that it isn't conveying a symbolic message, unintended though it may be.