Fuck-Me Boots

ErosWired

7 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

The same could be said of the white hood - that to some, it's not a KKK symbol, they just like it, and they're going to wear what they please. That's not going to protect them if someone sees them wearing it.

Name any other context on which a person wears the kind of high conical white hooded face covering with two eye holes that I’m referring to. Actually, don’t bother - this thread isn’t about hoods.

7 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

no amount of "that's not what it means to me" is going to change the public perception.

You’re assuming that public perception should be the controlling principle over personal choice. Some of us get misjudged by the dear ol’ self-righteous, self-centered, self-absorbed public so often that we’ve realized that the public gets pissed off at the drop of a hat - and they usually drop it themselves - and have ceased to give much of a fuck about public perception. I’m an autistic gay-leaning bisexual intellectual with AIDS living in Appalachia and I’ve been harshed by public perception to the point that I’m sick to death of hearing about other people’s hurt feelings. If that offends your perception, talk to the back of my hand.

Now, if you don’t mind, I’d like to carry on talking about Fuck-Me Boots.

When younger, although I'm accused of having a stern look, I was very lean and I thought unthreatening. My employer used to give me a pair of Doc Martins every quarter, and I wore them constantly. Although I was quite vanilla (then!), I soon attracted mean looking fuckers that begged me to engage in boot play, putting my boots on their balls, getting them licked, cleanimg spunk off them. Rarely happens now apart from one startling day in a sex club a punter wanted me to name my price to kick him in the balls with my boots. I sidled away from him thinking that wasn't for me.

1 hour ago, cannero said:

wanted me to name my price to kick him in the balls with my boots.

That falls into the category of things you definitely insist on getting payment for in advance. Buyer’s remorse can run high.

The effect you’re talking about is one thing that gives me pause about keeping my boots on when I arrive somewhere - while I would want to be appealing to those me men who find that stimulating, I sometimes get a sense that men perceive me as more vulnerable when I’m barefoot, especially when other men have shoes. I definitely don’t want to send off any vibe of unapproachability because I’m wearing a pair of combat boots. It can be confusing to telegraph I’m a slutty cumdump bottom any man can use, but if you look at me wrong I might kick you in the balls.  Fuck-Me Boots ideally shouldn’t cause that kind of misunderstanding. But maybe it’s all in how they’re worn...

On 4/7/2021 at 4:27 PM, AirmaxAndy said:

My fave boots are black Austrian Army boots from a surplus store - they have leather inside as well as out and are super comfy and supple as well as looking the part. German Army boots are more common and look almost identical but lack the leather internal lining. eg: [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.varusteleka.com/en/product/austrian-kaz-03-combat-boots-surplus/64337

For a more urban look, I prefer Timberlands - the classic Premium 6-inch boot in the 'sand' colour but also in matt black.  I think in the US/Canada you can get them in 9 and 12 inch height as well, both of which are on my want list. 

7FA4947E-DDD0-4466-A341-B6BAE10E1386.jpeg

IMG_1600.jpeg

You looked pretty bloody fit in those black ones when we met, Andy...

• Like 1

On 4/7/2021 at 3:38 PM, AirmaxAndy said:

Laces - I try to keep to original colours and styles, but did go through a phase of yellow or white laces in my rangers - which I stopped after someone informed me that white laces in tall black boots was a racist thing.    

What????

@AirmaxUK - Thank you for posting those; I think both have a balanced perspective. It’s interesting that Vince Ferraro notes that while he chooses a choice of lace color to convey a message, he acknowledges that he doubts that there are many people out there who still recognize what the code represents. His short list of lace color meanings reminds me of the hanky code, and we all know how widely recognized that is now.

The other article points out that deciding to distance ourselves from fashion coopted by extremists gives the extremists the power to distinguish themselves through fashion. I’m not going to give them any power. If I decide to wear something they consider part of their uniform, then I’ll gladly weaken the power that symbol gives them by doing the opposite of what they would do while wearing it.

As I’ve written elsewhere, I got my left ear double-pierced before I learned that gays were supposed to “signal” with the right ear. I didn’t say, “Well, fuck,” and go back to the piercer, I’ve just carried right along taking men’s cocks ever since, and they still seem to find me. In our modern age, we live in an atmosphere saturated with signals - visual, auditory, electronic, overt and subtle, invasive and in the background. As an autistic, I’m more aware of this cacophony of signal than the average person because I have to actively filter it or it would drive me round the bend. Bootlaces are just another signal in a churning sea of signals, and a very weak one at that.

Wearing a pair of Fuck-Me Boots isn’t all that potent a signal either, but in certain situations it might bring results, and I want to make sure I’m broadcasting Fuckability loud and clear.

• Like 1

Guest Pozbttmrigpig

I love my 30eye skinhead boots. But you gotta be prepared to fuck in em or it's time taking them off ant time getting em back on. Sucks. Why skinheads bleachers have ass zippers lol

I like brown tall Carolina brand work boots but the on/off takes some doing because of lacing on/off. There was some type of instruction video about fast lacing boots probably still out there but I couldn't get the hang of it. 

Pull on and off black motorcycle boots are the other option. Again  Carolina  brand has been great for me but haven't  sexed up any in those types  

Edited by cyberdolphnow
Spelling

In reply to @bootmanLA

What would you say to a man of colour with a shaved head, Fred Perry black top with yellow stripes, braces, bleachers and boots (30hole) with white laces. You might live in the states but that is a person that I met in berlin at Folsom on the thursday night at the skinhead party @ Scheune.

He was a natural gay guy.. great humour and friendly with many who were at that event. He was a visitor , same as me. We didn't feel uncomfortable with the locals (He was from Norway.. Me from Australia) and we were really made to fell welcome..no racist overtones.

Saturday was the Folsom fair.. the break up of participates from my observations was full on Leather @60%, Rubber 15%,Skin 15%, Puppy 8%  Uniform + other  the rest.. it's a great social event .. you should make an effort and go there.. don't worry there is plenty of action at the various venues about Fugger stra, with plenty of willing participants.

So I go back to my first paragraph... and the question is "how would you handle this".. particularly with regard to tour comments above

Isn't there a big difference between wearing the symbolic clothing out in 'public' public (shopping, dining, travel etc) compared with less public places/times (cruising woods, car parks, evening, night)?
I wouldn't dream of wearing and displaying my chaps and harness in public but it's less shocking at midnight on Hampstead Heath among a few sluts looking for pig sex.

Just a question... why woud'nt U wear your chaps etc at an event say Folsom Berlin... or in the states at IML... not to mention lot of venues in Berlin/Munich/Hamburg/Amsterdam etc ???????

Ian

Because I know that I would... + bleachers etc 

• 2 months later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 4/13/2021 at 8:58 PM, Leather69 said:

Just a question... why woud'nt U wear your chaps etc at an event say Folsom Berlin... or in the states at IML... not to mention lot of venues in Berlin/Munich/Hamburg/Amsterdam etc ???????

Ian

Because I know that I would... + bleachers etc 

If we ever go somewhere appropriate, I'd love to wear my collar harness and leather jock so that you can show me off.