Fuck-Me Boots

ErosWired

Sometimes if I’m cruising whilst  out working I will have Cahhart  shorts and tan rigger rigger boots on ,I’m a stocky top with good muscled legs .

I frequently attract ( and breed )bottoms who lite the tradie look 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/7/2021 at 7:25 AM, ErosWired said:

They’re wearing out, though...:

Maybe bronze the old pair and hang the from the rearview mirror of your car of something. The fact that you've worn out a pair of "fuck me boots" strikes me of a trophy of accomplishment. 

6 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Maybe bronze the old pair and hang the from the rearview mirror of your car of something.

I appreciate the sentiment, but bronzing a pair of size 11-E ankle-height boots would create a pair of pretty massive projectiles swinging in front of my windshield, assuming they didn’t rip the mirror off outright.

I am a huge fan of fuck-me boots. Anything that gives the top that much more confidence, strength, and agility to mount and breed my horny talented holes is on the list of my favourite things!! Please come use me when you are in my area and keep your boots on.

• 5 months later...

Years ago I thought of getting a tattoo on my calf that said, "Fuck me with my boots on!" Didn't do it.

But for me, sexy fuck me boots have to be black. If you can find them, Tank Boots are hot. They have wrap-around straps. I got mine at the Army surplus store. Doc Martians are basic but still sexy. Both worn with white crew socks.  It even hotter if me and the Top are wearing fuck me boots when I getting fucked and taking seed.